PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cooley is not pee shy

The King
05-08-2008, 08:01 AM
(http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-Cooley-Zone-Adventures-in-NFL-drug-testing;_ylt=AlSHGh1aJ7UhsjnTgkA5RTpDubYF?urn=nfl,81183)

http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__2/ept_sports_nfl_experts-114580245-1210171157.jpg?ymWM1V_Ciq5LXBzl

Not many words were said in the stall. Both of us were completely comfortable with the procedure. Bill took out the package, but I was the one who had to break the seal. I ripped open the plastic container, revealing a short plastic cup to capture my random urine sample.
I had known Bill was going to show up around four in the afternoon, so I was well prepared. After drinking five or six cranberry juices I couldn't wait to go, but I figured that was a good thing. I couldn't risk having stage fright in that type of situation. I mean, what would I have done? Chat it up with Bill over a couple of beers while he stared at my junk?

Night Train
05-08-2008, 08:08 AM
You were obviously never in the military.

They'd call out 3 random numbers ( last # of your SS # ) and march you to a nearby bathroom, where a squad of bag watchers were waiting.

The King
05-08-2008, 08:09 AM
You were obviously never in the military.

They'd call out 3 random numbers ( last # of your SS # ) and march you to a nearby bathroom, where a squad of bag watchers were waiting.

And they get mad about homos serving!?

Night Train
05-08-2008, 08:10 AM
And they get mad about homos serving!?

LOL. Indeed !

Plus I'm Irish, so you know how mortifying that was.

Goobylal
05-08-2008, 08:16 AM
They let them know they're coming in the afternoon, so they have enough to suck down masking agent.

jamze132
05-08-2008, 03:42 PM
Gotta love the "Whizinator".

And for the record, the military does make require someone to stare at everyone's junk to prevent someone from slipping something into the bottle, but in my 12 years of service, I have never seen someone actually do it... They just stand a few feet behind and remain in an uncomorftable silence. I have been tested easily over 100 times and have never had anyone checking out my drill bit.

Besides, if someone needs to be on the roids, it's the guys dealing with decapitatin' mofo's.