• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Chris Cooley is not pee shy

Not many words were said in the stall. Both of us were completely comfortable with the procedure. Bill took out the package, but I was the one who had to break the seal. I ripped open the plastic container, revealing a short plastic cup to capture my random urine sample.
    I had known Bill was going to show up around four in the afternoon, so I was well prepared. After drinking five or six cranberry juices I couldn't wait to go, but I figured that was a good thing. I couldn't risk having stage fright in that type of situation. I mean, what would I have done? Chat it up with Bill over a couple of beers while he stared at my junk?
    Attached Files
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Chris Cooley is not pee shy

You were obviously never in the military.

They'd call out 3 random numbers ( last # of your SS # ) and march you to a nearby bathroom, where a squad of bag watchers were waiting.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Night Train
      You were obviously never in the military.

They'd call out 3 random numbers ( last # of your SS # ) and march you to a nearby bathroom, where a squad of bag watchers were waiting.
      And they get mad about homos serving!?
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
        And they get mad about homos serving!?
        LOL. Indeed !

Plus I'm Irish, so you know how mortifying that was.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

They let them know they're coming in the afternoon, so they have enough to suck down masking agent.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Gotta love the "Whizinator".

And for the record, the military does make require someone to stare at everyone's junk to prevent someone from slipping something into the bottle, but in my 12 years of service, I have never seen someone actually do it... They just stand a few feet behind and remain in an uncomorftable silence. I have been tested easily over 100 times and have never had anyone checking out my drill bit.

Besides, if someone needs to be on the roids, it's the guys dealing with decapitatin' mofo's.

Comment

Working...
            X