• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Make up your fine for the walsh tapes

So, we know that Walsh handed over the tapes and that there are more games that go back to 2000.

You're Goodell. You make the call....brought to you of course by AT&T.

Here's mine.

1. I suggest that all players from 2000 to 2007 that played for the Patriots be stripped of HoF eligibility until 2099. This way they don't ever get to see if anyone considers them all that great.
    2. Every SuperBowl Eve, the city of Boston should meet in Foxboro and chant repeatedly until kickoff on Sunday, "we are not football fans, we like baseball."
    3. Play 2008 season without pads, and the genius Belichick has to be QB while Brady is dealt to the Argonauts.
    4. Half of all luxury box revenues from 2000-2008 is split between the bottom 5 small market teams.
    5. The team is sold to an LA investor and moved for 2010.

Read them as jokes if you want, but i'd love to see all enacted.
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: Make up your fine for the walsh tapes

Playoff ineligible for 6 years. That would reverse the snowballing of players taking cuts to sign with them. Players would take cuts to leave them.

Firing of Bellicheat and banning from the NFL. He knows all the tendencies of many teams, and he has the division down to a science. Cut the head off this freak show.
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

there is no way to undo the unjust superbowls they won.

there is no way to know how things would have played out different had they not cheated.

at a very minimum, i would strip the team of all superbowl victories during that time.. get every ring back.. and every trophy..

they should also send a formal apology to peyton manning amount others.. they probably robbed him of a couple superbowls.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Confused
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Jun 2007

suspend belecheeek for 2 seasons.
        no playoffs this year and forfeit 1 rounders.(all of them if they have or trade for more.)

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

5 season's draft picks.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

BB needs to be banned from the league forever.

Reschedule 4 of their home games as away games.

Playoff ban for 3 years and no possibility of winning the division during that time, regardless of record.

All records during the time have a separate * to describe that the results may have been tainted and do not officially count in any record books.

Kraft must sell the team within 3 years and send them to LA.

Lower their salary cap 25% below the other teams for 3 years and have a common vote amongst all the owners on how to divide the extra salary cap into all the teams.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

Simply put. Bellicheck banned from football.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• raphael120
                Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                • Oct 2005

Nothing is going to happen...theyre trying to just get this lumped into the whole Jets thing early last season and just hope it goes away. The commish and the NFL just comment "Well yeah, we thought thats what happened but we already addressed the issue so whatever."

But the whole thing is shady, how the NFL is now trying to put out fires and just hope it goes away instead of dealing with it once and for all...how you could feel right going to another game vs. the Pats and not feel like you got ripped off as a paying customer...

Comment

• jmb1099
                  • Sep 2004

BB suspended for life in any capacity including media game analysis, suberbowl wins nullified, Pats organization gives up first and second round pick for 5 years.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

The Patriots should have to compensate the teams that were on the tapes that Walsh turned over. The Patriots should have to compensate the Bills for cheating against them for the past 6 years.

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

The NFL holds a special draft for the AFC East. Buffalo, the Jets and Miami hold a full seven round draft from the Patriots roster. It would be a "trade draft" in that those teams would return a player at the same position to the Cheatriots for everyone they pick. For example Buffalo drafts Ben Watson and gives Tim Massaquoi to New England so New England still has the same number of bodies.

Oh, and Belicheat is banned for life from coaching in the NFL.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

I like Skooby's and Tiger's suggestions.

Boot BB forever.
                        Force out Kraft, and ban him for life-plus.
                        Ban the players from HOF consideration.
                        Break up the team.

**** 'em all...who needs New England?
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Buffatexas
                          • Aug 2002

Force NE to move to Toronto for the 2010 Season
                          Ban Belichick for life
                          5 year postseason ban

Comment

• acehole
                            • Jan 2006

Cheating is as easy as 1 -2 -3.........draft picks that is....

Originally posted by trapezeus
                            So, we know that Walsh handed over the tapes and that there are more games that go back to 2000.

You're Goodell. You make the call....brought to you of course by AT&T.

Here's mine.

1. I suggest that all players from 2000 to 2007 that played for the Patriots be stripped of HoF eligibility until 2099. This way they don't ever get to see if anyone considers them all that great.
                            2. Every SuperBowl Eve, the city of Boston should meet in Foxboro and chant repeatedly until kickoff on Sunday, "we are not football fans, we like baseball."
                            3. Play 2008 season without pads, and the genius Belichick has to be QB while Brady is dealt to the Argonauts.
                            4. Half of all luxury box revenues from 2000-2008 is split between the bottom 5 small market teams.
                            5. The team is sold to an LA investor and moved for 2010.

Read them as jokes if you want, but i'd love to see all enacted.
                            Hated by the stupid..
                            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Confused
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Jun 2007

I think forfeiting all divisional games this year is fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X