PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Make up your fine for the walsh tapes

YardRat
05-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Forked from: Make up your fine for the walsh tapes (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2441671)

The NFL holds a special draft for the AFC East. Buffalo, the Jets and Miami hold a full seven round draft from the Patriots roster. It would be a "trade draft" in that those teams would return a player at the same position to the Cheatriots for everyone they pick. For example Buffalo drafts Ben Watson and gives Tim Massaquoi to New England so New England still has the same number of bodies.

Oh, and Belicheat is banned for life from coaching in the NFL.

I think we should have a little bit of fun with this...Seven round draft, "snake" format, the initial order is Miami then NY Jets then Buffalo. (A snake draft, for those who don't know, would = M, NY, B, B, NY, M, M, NY, B, B, etc)

21 picks, I'll start with Miami...

#1-QB Tom Brady to Miami for QB Josh McCown.

Next up, the Jets...<!-- / message -->

hydro
05-08-2008, 06:35 PM
#2 - Randy Moss to the Jets for Brad Smith.

Next is the Bills.

YardRat
05-08-2008, 07:29 PM
#3- C Dan Koppen to Buffalo for Duke Preston

(Remember...the Bills are next, also...)

Philagape
05-08-2008, 07:47 PM
WR Wes Welker to Buffalo for Justin Jenkins

YardRat
05-08-2008, 08:04 PM
#5 - DT Vince Wilfork to NY for Sione Pouha

feelthepain
05-08-2008, 08:54 PM
I'll be a little more realistic. BB removed from coaching in the NFL indefinitely, all Pats SB statistics offically have an * placed by them. At least one win next year will be a forfit to prevent them from going 16-0 again.

BADTHINGSMAN
05-08-2008, 09:00 PM
I'll be a little more realistic. BB removed from coaching in the NFL indefinitely, all Pats SB statistics offically have an * placed by them. At least one win next year will be a forfit to prevent them from going 16-0 again.

I like it..

YardRat
05-08-2008, 09:06 PM
You guys are in the wrong thread...We're trying to conduct a 'Dismantle the Patriots Roster' Draft here.

The Dolphins are on the clock with pick #6....