PDA

View Full Version : power rating

lmcshadow
05-12-2008, 06:46 PM
on nfl live the crew is announcing the power rating. per ESPN buffalo is ranked 19. they say it is an underrating. Buffalo should be ranked higher:rockon:

Kenny
05-12-2008, 09:51 PM
I think 19 is about right.
Just too many 'what if' situations on this team.... Edwards, Stroud, McCargo, Poz, etc...

Though 'if' everything pans out, I think we're easily a top 12 or top 10 team.

jamze132
05-13-2008, 07:37 AM
I think 19 is about right.
Just too many 'what if' situations on this team.... Edwards, Stroud, McCargo, Poz, etc...

Though 'if' everything pans out, I think we're easily a top 12 or top 10 team.
If everything pans out, everyone would be in the Super Bowl. But it only pans out for two teams per year, and 99% of the time, they are the best of the best. Buffalo not best of best.

Don't Panic
05-13-2008, 09:06 AM
If everything pans out, everyone would be in the Super Bowl. But it only pans out for two teams per year, and 99% of the time, they are the best of the best. Buffalo not best of best.

There's a lot of teams that wouldn't be in the SB if everything panned out... some teams have a ceiling that simply will not get them to the big game. I agree... best case scenario we're top 10, which should be enough for the Wild Card.

jamze132
05-14-2008, 04:10 AM
There's a lot of teams that wouldn't be in the SB if everything panned out... some teams have a ceiling that simply will not get them to the big game. I agree... best case scenario we're top 10, which should be enough for the Wild Card.
Until September 7th around 4:00pm when the first game is over, we are still a 7-9 team.

Kenny
05-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Until September 7th around 4:00pm when the first game is over, we are still a 7-9 team.

Exactly!!!

Too many question marks on this team. We're ranked where we are until we prove otherwise.