X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Well glad thats over....

Now who can we draft with the #4 overall pick in next years draft?
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

• Goobylal
    • Jan 2004

Re: Well glad thats over....

Originally posted by acehole
    http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?NEWS_ID=6074

Now who can we draft with the #4 overall pick in next years draft?
    Who are we trading/with to get it?

Comment

• acehole
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Goobylal
      Who are we trading/with to get it?

No trades...if this kind of thing keeps up that will be our position.
      Hated by the stupid..
      Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by acehole
        No trades...if this kind of thing keeps up that will be our position.
        Hard(l)y.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Seriously, Hardy was the ONLY upgrade to the #30 overall offense. It's an unfair position for a rookie, but it's the reality.

If he keeps this **** up, we can expect more of the same futility and we can expect the O to hold the D back yet again.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• acehole
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
            Seriously, Hardy was the ONLY upgrade to the #30 overall offense. It's an unfair position for a rookie, but it's the reality.

If he keeps this **** up, we can expect more of the same futility and we can expect the O to hold the D back yet again.
            Bingo!
            Hated by the stupid..
            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

On what do you base the claim that Hardy was the "ONLY upgrade to the #30 overall defense?" He hasn't even played a down of football yet. He could be a bust. Steve Johnson could be the real upgrade. Derek Fine could turn into a gem. The point is, we don't know.

But I think the biggest reasons the Bills should be better on offense are Trent and Marshawn getting their rookie years behind them, the O-line having had a full year to jell, Schonert allowing the QB's to audible and the offense using more spread formations. Hardy I expected to be more of a decoy, drawing attention away from Lee, and as a threat in the redzone.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
                On what do you base the claim that Hardy was the "ONLY upgrade to the #30 overall defense?" He hasn't even played a down of football yet. He could be a bust. Steve Johnson could be the real upgrade. Derek Fine could turn into a gem. The point is, we don't know.

But I think the biggest reasons the Bills should be better on offense are Trent and Marshawn getting their rookie years behind them, the O-line having had a full year to jell, Schonert allowing the QB's to audible and the offense using more spread formations. Hardy I expected to be more of a decoy, drawing attention away from Lee, and as a threat in the redzone.
                He could be a bust.
                And Marshawn and Trent could hit sophomore slumps like Whitner, Ellison, DiGiorgio, K Williams etc did.
                And Schonert could be just as bad as all his predecessors.

Hardy is only going to work as a decoy if he proves he can do something first. No one is going to ignore Evans to guard a rookie without a reason.

But, at the end of the day, we really did NOTHING to improve the O other then the addition of Hardy. Everything else is predicated on the SAME OL, RB, QB and a promoted QB coach getting better.

Does that REALLY sound like it's enough to make the #30 overall offense become adequate? I think there will be some improvement, but the problem is that this O was so bad that it can improve and still completely suck. We may get to the #24 or #25 ranked O.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

He could be a bust.
                  And Marshawn and Trent could hit sophomore slumps like Whitner, Ellison, DiGiorgio, K Williams etc did.
                  And Schonert could be just as bad as all his predecessors.

Hardy is only going to work as a decoy if he proves he can do something first. No one is going to ignore Evans to guard a rookie without a reason.

But, at the end of the day, we really did NOTHING to improve the O other then the addition of Hardy. Everything else is predicated on the SAME OL, RB, QB and a promoted QB coach getting better.

Does that REALLY sound like it's enough to make the #30 overall offense become adequate? I think there will be some improvement, but the problem is that this O was so bad that it can improve and still completely suck. We may get to the #24 or #25 ranked O.
                  So basically what you're saying is, we don't know what will happen with the offense until they hit the field. And if that's what you're saying, and you should be, I can live with that.

Comment

• Marvelous
                    • Feb 2004

I wasn't aware teh offense was in Hardy's hands...Even the identical rosters as last years would be better then 7-9 because of the injuries. Unfortunately most key injuries we're on D.. Peerless & Shouman didn't kill us but No Lynch hurt.
                    --I refuse to let my high hopes be smeared due to a suspect news story about Hardy..
                    GO BILLS!!! NE
                    Magical Trevor

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

So changing Coordinators doesn't count ? It does in my world.

Let's get to camp before playing taps. Good grief.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• acehole
                        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Night Train
                        So changing Coordinators doesn't count ? It does in my world.

Let's get to camp before playing taps. Good grief.
                        I hope we can now all agree.....Trent Suporters and JB backers that Fairchild was an absoult mess. I think Schonert will make a huge difference no maTER WHO is under center. If he and Hardy don't pan out we are looking at another pianful year...
                        Hated by the stupid..
                        Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Why don't we just give the Hardy situation some time and perspective, instead of writing off the entire season?
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

its more fun just to whine about how the season is ruined already and who we will draft with the number 4 overall pick.. and then we can talk about how that number 4 pick is overrated and he will suck and he is hard to understand when he talks and that means we will suck the following year.. ect..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X