I dont blame Hardy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

I dont blame Hardy.

I understand hes in the NFL but how would you feel if your father was never around for 21 years, you have a very tough life, then all of a sudden you go to the NFL and make millions of dollars and all of a sudden he wants to be in your life again. I would of been pissed to. The gun was to far but like the police said, he did stay with in the rules.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: I dont blame Hardy.

You don't pull a gun at a backyard picnic.. unless they run out of beer.

Come on. There's NO excuse for that immature crap.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Hardy has every right to be disappointed and angry with his father. The guy sounds like a real POS.

But there are appropriate and inappropriate ways to deal with those emotions. Waving a gun in the guy's face is a dangerous and inappropriate way to deal with it.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by Night Train
        You don't pull a gun a at backyard picnic.. unless they run out of beer.
        Then you're justified in squeezing off a couple of rounds.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Then you're justified in squeezing off a couple of rounds.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MLynch23
            I understand hes in the NFL but how would you feel if your father was never around for 21 years, you have a very tough life, then all of a sudden you go to the NFL and make millions of dollars and all of a sudden he wants to be in your life again. I would of been pissed to. The gun was to far but like the police said, he did stay with in the rules.
            just like those blasting Hardy, you don't have the facts.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
              • Mar 2004

I guess he may be a thug like Joey Porter, but at least Hardy didn't get other people to allegedly pull the gun for him though

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                I guess he may be a thug like Joey Porter, but at least Hardy didn't get other people to allegedly pull the gun for him though
                Wrong, Hardy didn't need 6 friends. Hardy is a REAL thug Porter is a fairy.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

If Hardy actually pointed a gun at his father, it is very difficult to imagine any set of circumstances where this would be appropriate. But we don't have all of the facts.

I'm hoping this is just the immature act of a young guy who grew up without much guidance of any kind, and that with some proper mentoring, he will grow into a more responsible adult.

No one here is really in a position to condemn him at this stage in his life, nor should he be given a free pass for his actions, either. Let's just hope that someone in his life, perhaps from the Bills, gives him the "tough love" he seems to need.

Let's give it some time to see which way he goes.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
                  X