Man, remember this name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

Man, remember this name?

Chad Jackson of the pats. He was going into the draft as one of the most highly regarded WRs in the draft and he went there and the pats did NOTHING with him. At 6-1 he is worth a shot for any team (not saying buffalo), I realy feel bad for him because he had so much potential but became a waste for the pats.
  • Mudflap1
    Next Question!
    • Nov 2004

Re: Man, remember this name?

Agreed, but more than likely there is some story there...

Jon

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Maybe he didn't want to cheat to win?
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Buffalogic
        Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
        • Feb 2006

He was buried in the depth chart last year, what do you expect? With the departure of Stallworth this offseason I believe Chad Jackson will be called upon to fill that wr void.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Wagon Circler 22
          He was buried in the depth chart last year, what do you expect? With the departure of Stallworth this offseason I believe Chad Jackson will be called upon to fill that wr void.
          I think that will be the case also.

I think that it is interesting that Florida receivers, who seem to have all of the talent in the world and look like world-beaters in college, have had a very hard time developing into big-time players in the NFL. Some have been competent, but not really great and some really haven't produced much. I would have expected better.

Now, that's not to say that Chad Jackson won't suddenly blossom, especially playing with Moss, Welker and Brady, but it is true that he hasn't been much of a factor so far. Let's hope that remains the case!
          Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
          X