PDA

View Full Version : PFW: Bills said to be 'mortified' over Hardy gun incident

The Answer
05-16-2008, 11:55 AM
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+East/Buffalo/WWHI/2008/wwhi051608.htm

Bills said to be 'mortified' over Hardy's alleged gun incident

May 16, 2008

Despite rookie WR James Hardy’s recent brush with the law, the Bills don’t have buyer’s remorse over investing their second-round pick in him. “But they sure have buyer’s embarrassment,” one team insider told PFW. The former Indiana star allegedly pulled a gun on his father in the backyard of a woman’s house in Hardy’s hometown of Fort Wayne, Ind., last weekend, and the homeowner who witnessed the incident immediately called the police......................

~The Answer

Jan Reimers
05-16-2008, 11:58 AM
How the Hell many threads do we have to start over the same incident?

Ickybaluky
05-16-2008, 01:15 PM

I agree. These types of threads get in the way of more Spygate threads.

PECKERWOOD
05-16-2008, 01:17 PM

Exactly!!

Scumbag College
05-16-2008, 01:26 PM

And *****ing about the fifth and sixth round picks from the draft.

justasportsfan
05-16-2008, 01:30 PM
which got in the way of JP vs. TE threads.

SABuffalo786
05-16-2008, 02:09 PM
which got in the way of JP vs. TE threads.

When are we going to talk about the Bills moving to Toronto?

Bill Brasky
05-16-2008, 02:13 PM
i blame ralph wilson for all these threads.

Pinkerton Security
05-16-2008, 02:22 PM
no s***. is anyone surprised that they are a little upset? i should hope not.

what are they supposed to say, "oh you know its just boys being boys".

duh.

Ickybaluky
05-16-2008, 02:39 PM
i blame ralph wilson for all these threads.

He is obviously too cheap to buy new threads, which is why old ones are being re-hashed.

acehole
05-16-2008, 04:01 PM

Indeed!....Does anybody have a rug!

Goobylal
05-16-2008, 04:06 PM
The article didn't say the Bills were mortified. Or even embarrassed. Oh wait, the "inside source" did. :rolleyes:

yordad
05-16-2008, 05:37 PM
The article didn't say the Bills were mortified. Or even embarrassed. Oh wait, the "inside source" did. :rolleyes: "But that’s not to say the Bills aren’t “mortified” about the allegation."

Actually, it didn't even say the source said that. And, it didn't even really quote a sentence, it only quoted the word "mortified". Heck, if your not going to give a source, at least quote a sentence. I call :bs: If this isn't sensationalism, I don't know what is. I would bet a coach said the word "crappy" before too, so let me start an article....

That's not to say the Bills coaches don't believe the writer of that article to be extremely "crappy"!!

TigerJ
05-16-2008, 08:32 PM
I agree. These types of threads get in the way of more Spygate threads.I'll make a sincere effort to keep focussed on the most important theme on our board-piling on Belichick and the Patriots in the wake of the cheating scandal.

HHURRICANE
05-17-2008, 08:24 AM
This article is BS. I could see the Bills being very happy about it. They hope he pulls his gun out during games on the refs. SARCASM SUPER FREAKY HIGH

Ickybaluky
05-17-2008, 11:43 AM
I'll make a sincere effort to keep focussed on the most important theme on our board-piling on Belichick and the Patriots in the wake of the cheating scandal.

Thank you. You guys had me worried.

Lone Stranger
05-17-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm very disappointed with Hardy. A mere handgun. He should have an AK-47 or Uzi to protect himself. Guy gets pestered a lot by his neighbors. What's a guy to do?

Goobylal
05-17-2008, 01:32 PM
"The best weapon is the one you don't have to fire."