• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Power Rankings

20. Buffalo Bills - The Bills draft already features a big question mark, with second round pick James Hardy (Illinois) recently involved in an incident where he pulled a gun on his father. If the team needed one of their picks to step up and contribute, it’s Hardy; and he’s already justifying the teams who passed on him due to character concerns.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Power Rankings

I have a hard time taking things seriously when writers can't get their facts right. James Hardy didn't play at Illinois...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Hardy makes me nervous and that's enough for me. He needs to play on the field to make me feel better.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

My thoughts..

I'm seeing some other's rankings and I'm doing a :headscrat 1. Patriots- Still the team to beat, preferably with a stick 2. Colts- Getting older, but if Freeney comes back full strength, I think there is another run possible 3. Cowboys- Class on the NFC, and I am not happy about this 4. Chargers- One of the most talented, sky
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Dozerdog
          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
          http://www.newerascouting.com/nfl/61...ower-rankings/

20. Buffalo Bills - The Bills draft already features a big question mark, with second round pick James Hardy (Illinois) recently involved in an incident where he pulled a gun on his father. If the team needed one of their picks to step up and contribute, it’s Hardy; and he’s already justifying the teams who passed on him due to character concerns.
          Where does Thurm fall on this list?

Comment

• Mitchell55
            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
            • Feb 2008

People are getting to scared. If he has another incident then worry.

Comment

Working...
            X