PDA

View Full Version : Well at least that's over

Meathead
05-19-2008, 06:02 AM
with the elimination of the flyers the buffalo sabres fans can breathe a sign of relief

at least they wont have to bear the burder of adding insult to injury as none of their superstars lost over the past two years will be advancing to the stanley cup finals

i really cant find much fault in any of the three players that left here the past two seasons. drury was disrespected, briere was seriously disrespected, and soupy was just not quite good enough for the ridiculously massive contract he is sure to get somewhere else. i probably would have done the same thing as any of those three guys did

but i sure didnt want to see them go. and thank god i dont have to watch any of them play in the finals. after what we have had to live through the last two years that would have just been too much

good luck to those guys in the years ahead. im just glad you wont get the chance to win a cup this season

Philagape
05-19-2008, 09:08 AM
Ty Conklin.

BlackMetalNinja
05-19-2008, 09:19 AM
Ty Conklin.

Can you honestly even pretend that you wanted to keep Conklin after last season or that there was any expectations for him to have the kind of run he did this year?

Philagape
05-19-2008, 09:23 AM
Can you honestly even pretend that you wanted to keep Conklin after last season or that there was any expectations for him to have the kind of run he did this year?

What I thought is irrelevant. I was just pointing out that there is a former Sabre in the finals.

Dr. Lecter
05-19-2008, 10:21 AM
There will be at least two and perhaps three in the finals.

chernobylwraiths
05-19-2008, 11:26 AM
There will be at least two and perhaps three in the finals.

Two players probably and both will be backup goaltenders.