PDA

View Full Version : What has Drew been up to?

The King
05-20-2008, 03:47 PM
Holy Crap....

I went to Drew Bledsoes website today and Drew has been quite busy these days... Since Bledsoe retired from the NFL he has started four companies yes four! Pretty impressive considering he still fronts the Drew Bledsoe Foundation and Parenting with Dignity his parents charity.

Flying B Vineyards: Bledsoe has began planting vineyards outside of his childhood home Walla Walla, Washington and very soon he plans on releasing his own brand of wine Walla Walla Valley.

Bledsoe Capital Group: The Bledsoe Capital Group, (BCG) is committed to facilitating the capitalization, development and marketing of its diverse holdings and investments. The BCG operates in Real Estate, Technology, Entertainment and Luxury Products and Services.

Bledsoe Authenticated: Basically just a website for signed memoribilia.

Eleven Roasters: Coffee drinkers .... we have all been fooled. For years now we've been led to believe that coffee is a simple beverage. Mainstream coffee has been homogenized into a bitter, uninteresting drink consumed more for the caffeine buzz than the flavor.

Coffee Drinking in the NFL: Drew played in the NFL for 14 seasons and during this time he amassed a respectable 20,672 cups of coffee

DynaPaul
05-20-2008, 03:58 PM
So does he run his businesses half-assed and then when someone says he should improve them in the offseason he runs away to his ranch in Montana?

Dozerdog
05-20-2008, 04:35 PM
When will he start a statue company? Maybe branch out into lawn ornaments.

Maybe he can become an astro-turf tester too

justasportsfan
05-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Ouch!

mybills
05-20-2008, 05:06 PM
LMAO @ Dozer!!!!

SeatownBillsFan21
05-20-2008, 05:23 PM

funny

The Spaz
05-20-2008, 05:25 PM

I heard he is teaming with Scott's as I type this...:dance:

Bill Brasky
05-20-2008, 05:26 PM

http://users.ameritech.net/z31t/kelso_burn.gif

Night Train
05-20-2008, 06:38 PM

You miss his " Sacks for Humanity " foundation, much like myself.

No wait..we DON'T miss that.

Yasgur's Farm
05-20-2008, 06:49 PM
How about the "I promise to work hard to find out what's wrong" corporation?

Don't Panic
05-20-2008, 07:13 PM
This thread made me realize how happy I'd be to have even just the life of a FORMER pro athelete.

Historian
05-21-2008, 04:49 AM
He would probably get into broadcasting if he didn't have a voice that sounded like the anatomy professor from Fast Times at Ridgemont High...