PDA

View Full Version : Hamdan takes reps with second unit

YardRat
05-21-2008, 08:36 PM
http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=475851

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com (http://www.kffl.com/link/124), reports Buffalo Bills (http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl) QB Gibran Hamdan (http://www.kffl.com/player/7329/nfl) was working with the second unit on offense Wednesday, May 21, and was working in the no-huddle offense. Hamdan effectively moved the team down the field.

more cowbell
05-21-2008, 09:13 PM
lol

Confused
05-21-2008, 09:14 PM
c-a-m-p f-o-d-d-e-r. dont get attached........

Mahdi
05-21-2008, 09:34 PM
c-a-m-p f-o-d-d-e-r. dont get attached........
Im pretty sure Hamdan is not camp fodder. The Bills like him a lot as the #3 guy and if JP leaves they will be glad to have him as a #2. He had a lot of success in NFL Europe.

The Spaz
05-21-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah.....lol

Scumbag College
05-21-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm a Hamdanatic.

raphael120
05-21-2008, 10:03 PM
HELL YEAH! He aint got a cannon for an arm, he's got an RPG for an arm!

Romes
05-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Hammerin Hamdan! The Palestinian Pistol!

Although I hear he refuses to throw the Hail Mary. They have to refer to the play as the Insha'Allah before he'll throw it.

Mitchy moo
05-21-2008, 10:19 PM
He gives any international game new meaning.

TigerJ
05-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Well, Losman missed practice today, so someone had to run the second unit offense. Hamdan was on the PS last season, and is probably the frontrunner for the third QB spot if Buffalo carries 3, or to make the PS again if they don't.

Besides, if the Bills have Palestinian on the team, terrorist organizations won't target the Ralph.

No, I was not being serious with my last statement.

jamze132
05-22-2008, 03:02 AM
Better be careful, he might be a one-man sleeper cell ready to detroy the Patriots, for their name alone...

John Doe
05-22-2008, 04:57 AM
Well, Losman missed practice today, so someone had to run the second unit offense. Hamdan was on the PS last season, and is probably the frontrunner for the third QB spot if Buffalo carries 3, or to make the PS again if they don't.

Besides, if the Bills have Palestinian on the team, terrorist organizations won't target the Ralph.

No, I was not being serious with my last statement.

Hamdan was on the active roster last season as of Oct 20. They promoted him after a month on the practice squad to replace Nall.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=122771

jmb1099
05-22-2008, 06:27 AM
Silence.... I kill you!

DraftBoy
05-22-2008, 07:56 AM
HAMDAN TIME!

TigerJ
05-22-2008, 07:56 AM
Hamdan was on the active roster last season as of Oct 20. They promoted him after a month on the practice squad to replace Nall.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=122771

I couldn't remember for sure. It doesn't really change my perspective Hamdan is the #3 QB on the roster and that's not going to change in the OTAs. Whether it changes in training camp is up to Luke Drone, Matt Baker, Hamdan and the Bills.

Philagape
05-22-2008, 08:39 AM
He'll terrorize defenses!

:ill:

Philagape
05-22-2008, 08:41 AM
And if you give him ground, he'll just terrorize you more!

Mahdi
05-22-2008, 10:49 AM
Who would have thought the Bills would have a Palestinian QB out of all teams he plays for a hicktown team. Crazy.

But then again nothing is surprising these days... soon enough the un-athletic white boy NFL players will be phased out of the league by the superior black man and all you will have left is a league full of gun handling, drug abusing criminals.

But hey, back to Hamdan, He's THE BOMB! Who knows whats strapped under those pads....

/sarcasm off/

justasportsfan
05-22-2008, 10:53 AM
and if JP leaves they will be glad to have him as a #2. He had a lot of success in NFL Europe.If Dick will be happy about Hamdan being no 2 , I want Dick fired right now and rehire Mularkey.

Mahdi
05-22-2008, 10:57 AM
If Dick will be happy about Hamdan being no 2 , I want Dick fired right now and rehire Mularkey.
Do you have an inside scouting report on Hamdan that the rest of us dont have? Matt Cassell is the #2 in New England, how many NFL reps has he had? Do you think its possible that they like the way Hamdan runs the offense? There must be a reason they dropped Nall in favour of Hamdan. Do you actually have a real, concrete reason why Hamdan being the #2 is unacceptable?

justasportsfan
05-22-2008, 11:25 AM
Do you have an inside scouting report on Hamdan that the rest of us dont have? Matt Cassell is the #2 in New England, how many NFL reps has he had? Do you think its possible that they like the way Hamdan runs the offense? There must be a reason they dropped Nall in favour of Hamdan. Do you actually have a real, concrete reason why Hamdan being the #2 is unacceptable?
I don't need a scouting report. If he can't beat and unproven qb in either JP or Trent, I don't want an unproven back up in him.

Hadman was bounced from one team to another in a league thats having qb prolems . There are several qb's out there that I'd rather have than HAmdan at no. 2. Dick isn't exactly the best person to be making offensive decisions either. We've already established that since he's already 0-2 in picking OC's and has had a bad offensive record as a HC.

We didn't drop Nall in favor of Hamdan. We dropped him in favor of Trent and gave him a chance to go to another team and compete for a better job. With JP , Trent , Nall would've been an expensive no. 3. We also kept Hadman last year because of injuries to both JP and Trent. Otherwise , he would've been unemployed.

We had one of the better qb's in NFL Europe a couple of years ago . I don't think he's in the NFL anymore.

This is all moot anyways because I am willing to bet you , Dick won't keep Hamdan as a no. 2 . even if JP if traded.

He was cut by the fins for crying out loud.

The Answer
05-22-2008, 01:21 PM
http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=475851

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com (http://www.kffl.com/link/124), reports Buffalo Bills (http://www.kffl.com/team/9/nfl) QB Gibran Hamdan (http://www.kffl.com/player/7329/nfl) was working with the second unit on offense Wednesday, May 21, and was working in the no-huddle offense. Hamdan effectively moved the team down the field.

This guy was a stud in the NFLE - might be another Kurt Warner waiting in the wings and good trade bait down the line.

Regardless I would still prefer to sign Culpepper as our #2 after Losman is released. But if Hamdan continues to impress than he might win the job outright.

~The Answer

Mahdi
05-22-2008, 01:49 PM
I don't need a scouting report. If he can't beat and unproven qb in either JP or Trent, I don't want an unproven back up in him.

Hadman was bounced from one team to another in a league thats having qb prolems . There are several qb's out there that I'd rather have than HAmdan at no. 2. Dick isn't exactly the best person to be making offensive decisions either. We've already established that since he's already 0-2 in picking OC's and has had a bad offensive record as a HC.

We didn't drop Nall in favor of Hamdan. We dropped him in favor of Trent and gave him a chance to go to another team and compete for a better job. With JP , Trent , Nall would've been an expensive no. 3. We also kept Hadman last year because of injuries to both JP and Trent. Otherwise , he would've been unemployed.

We had one of the better qb's in NFL Europe a couple of years ago . I don't think he's in the NFL anymore.

This is all moot anyways because I am willing to bet you , Dick won't keep Hamdan as a no. 2 . even if JP if traded.

Yeah cuz he has really been given an opportunity to beat out JP or Trent?? And yes he did beat out Nall. Nall was going to be the #3 guy behind JP and Trent but they decided that they would rather keep Hamdan as the #3 and release Nall. BTW a lot of Qbs get bounced around the league only to find success somewhere eventually. Like I said, he had a lot of success in NFLE where a lot of current NFL Qbs succeeded and eventually translated to the NFL. Warner and Delhomme are examples. How good a QB depends heavily on if he is in a system that caters to his abilities, if the Bills like the way he runs the offense then that is good enough for me. Who says a vet back-up would be better than Hamdan who has 2 years already in the system.

mysticsoto
05-22-2008, 02:05 PM

Hamdan was cut by the fins? Really? I never knew he was on their team...Are you getting Hamdan confused with Matt Baker?

justasportsfan
05-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Yeah cuz he has really been given an opportunity to beat out JP or Trent?? And yes he did beat out Nall. Nall was going to be the #3 guy behind JP and Trent but they decided that they would rather keep Hamdan as the #3 and release Nall. BTW a lot of Qbs get bounced around the league only to find success somewhere eventually. Like I said, he had a lot of success in NFLE where a lot of current NFL Qbs succeeded and eventually translated to the NFL. Warner and Delhomme are examples. How good a QB depends heavily on if he is in a system that caters to his abilities, if the Bills like the way he runs the offense then that is good enough for me. Who says a vet back-up would be better than Hamdan who has 2 years already in the system.

the guy couldn't beat Beck out of a job. No way no how we go into the season with an unproven qb and unproven back up. That would be suicide on Jaurons part. I doubt Dick is that stupid.

I would rather have Lemon over Hamdan and Hamdan couldn't even beat Lemon or Beck as a no.3.

Parcells and the Pats will eat him alive.