I love our rookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

I love our rookies

Unlike last years, these seem more fun. With the exception of Lynch, our team was to profesional last year. These rookies seem alot more fun and entertaining. That video on BB.com made me fall in love with them.
  • Confused
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jun 2007

Re: I love our rookies

I love james hardy. he can pull agun on me any day. If he wants to beat my wife its gravy.....
    catch a touchdown a game for the next 3 yrs like he did in indy and I'll go gay...I swear....easy there thurm......

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by hoofhearted
      I love james hardy. he can pull agun on me any day. If he wants to beat my wife its gravy.....
      catch a touchdown a game for the next 3 yrs like he did in indy and I'll go gay...I swear....easy there thurm......
      Wow, that sucks to be you...

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hoofhearted
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
        X