X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

how do you email a player?

i saw someone say, i think gunslinger, that he emailed a few players and coaches and got some responses..

how do you find their email address, ect , to attempt to contact them?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

If you go to the Players Association website, you can link on any player and e-mail them.

NFLPA
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

ok.. i clicked on justin bannan, and it just shows his basics.. does that mean he doesnt have an email account set up?
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Voltron
        • Jul 2002

If you go to the Bills web site you can email a player.

At the main page go to the left side menu. Under Fan forum it has an option for "e-mail a player" .

I don't know if they write back every one. I wrote to TKO, Emolds and Drew and I haven't heard anything. I am sure I e-mailed the 3 most e-mailed players though. I bet if you send one to Sullivan or Trey you may get a reply back. I think the best thing to do is find out who on the team is still here durring the off season and you will have the best chance of getting a reply since I am sure it just goes to an office in box some where and sent via inter office mail.

I just sent one to Sammy Morris as well and told him I was glad to see he would be comming back this year
        Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
        - Mark Twain

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

You will have more luck e-mail the coaching staff at this time of the year, through bb.com.

Sorry, Tatonka, I haven't been to that NFLPA site for a while, and the last time I was there, I e-mailed a ton of Bills, adn had no response. Now it looks like you have to pay to use the service.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• simpletask400
            • Mar 2003

Leave them alone, they have enough to do besides reading your email.

Comment

• Winfield_26
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Ohh Im so sorry to bother them you know since we dont even pay their salaries or anything, I dont think its going to kill them, or even injure them to read a little fan mail once in a while, its the bad mail that gives real fans a bad wrap.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

I did it through the official site. Not every player was listed with an address, but quite a few were.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

travishenry@buffalobills.com

DUH!!!

Comment

• Billz_fan
                    • Jan 2003

E-mailing players is actually quite simple.

Open your e-mail program be it Outlook Express or whatever, In the box marked "To" type in the players e-mail address. There is also a place there for you to put a "subject" for your e-mail. Write you message to the player in the body of the form.

When done click send and your set. Hope this helps.

The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
                    X