PDA

View Full Version : HHURRICANE HAS POSITIVE NEWS FROM SIRIUS!!!

HHURRICANE
05-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Okay, so I've haven't been as positive as people would like but I'm reporting good news today.

Sirius this AM with Tucker and Torre was ranking teams and we came in at 7th and 15th!!!

Ross Tucker thinks we are ready for a huge jump and he put us at 7th!!

I think that's pretty cool. I guess someone should tell FTP that the homers are in the media as well.

shelby
05-24-2008, 09:06 AM
:up:

:gobills:

Mitchy moo
05-24-2008, 09:17 AM
:gobills:

TacklingDummy
05-24-2008, 09:35 AM
7th for what? 2009 draft pick?

djjimkelly
05-24-2008, 10:08 AM
7th best team in the league that is purely laughable.

we arent even close to being the 7th best team in the afc let alone the league

id love it more then anything for bills to be great again but 7th best for 2008 is delusional

Jan Reimers
05-24-2008, 10:15 AM

id love it more then anything for bills to be great again but 7th best for 2008 is delusional
Good to see you taking you're usual positive approach

feelthepain
05-24-2008, 10:19 AM
Okay, so I've haven't been as positive as people would like but I'm reporting good news today.

Sirius this AM with Tucker and Torre was ranking teams and we came in at 7th and 15th!!!

Ross Tucker thinks we are ready for a huge jump and he put us at 7th!!

I think that's pretty cool. I guess someone should tell FTP that the homers are in the media as well.

Yeah on the other hand had the Dolphins finished 2007 with the 30th ranked offense and the 31st ranked defense a 7-9 record for the second year in a row and Bill fans heard someone on Sirius call the Dolphins the 7th best team in 08, Bill fans would all agree 100% with that evaluation......when hell froze over they would.

However it's the Bills they're taliking about, so it has to be a fact, right?! This thread will be priceless, the guy's who called Buffalo the 7th best team will be considered geniuses, but had they called the Bills the 27th best team, they would be clueless.

shelby
05-24-2008, 10:32 AM
ftp, in case you haven't noticed, this is a Buffalo Bills message board.

Mitchy moo
05-24-2008, 10:36 AM

Yeah, go figure.

justasportsfan
05-24-2008, 11:01 AM
7th ? :rofl:

I've been called a homer several times last year. A Marv minion, etc. etc. But 7th? Looks like more of another Christmas wish list. If they are gonna make a wish might as well go for no.1 since 7th is not so far.

justasportsfan
05-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Yeah on the other hand had the Dolphins finished 2007 with the 30th ranked offense and the 31st ranked defense a 7-9 record for the second year in a row and Bill fans heard someone on Sirius call the Dolphins the 7th best team in 08, Bill fans would all agree 100% with that evaluation......when hell froze over they would.

However it's the Bills they're taliking about, so it has to be a fact, right?! This thread will be priceless, the guy's who called Buffalo the 7th best team will be considered geniuses, but had they called the Bills the 27th best team, they would be clueless.
"mommy, they snubbed my wittle Nemo fish. Why?why? Why? " :wail:

HAMMER
05-24-2008, 11:05 AM
Give it up FTP, jealousy is an ugly thing.

LtFinFan66
05-24-2008, 11:07 AM
Problem is for every media person whose OPINION is positive for you, there is one who is probably negative for you.

I love how when a guy knocks the Bills, the cries of "who cares what the media thinks" come raining down but when someone says something positive all of a sudden their word is golden. :rofl:

That's why they play the games:up:

Mitchy moo
05-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Problem is for every media person whose OPINION is positive for you, there is one who is probably negative for you.

I love how when a guy knocks the Bills, the cries of "who cares what the media thinks" come raining down but when someone says something positive all of a sudden their word is golden. :rofl:

I hope the paper talent translates on field.

feelthepain
05-24-2008, 11:16 AM

Poor excuse to be the slightest bit realistic.

justasportsfan
05-24-2008, 11:20 AM

That's why they play the games:up:Don't you think we know that? You're starting to sound like FTP in a more tact and civil manner.

If you look at the entire BZ there are a handful of Homers here . Try going to FH. Inspite of finishing 1-15 the homers there outnumber the homers here . I'd say theres 25 homers there for every 1 here.

The proof does not get any better than FTP. He's a bigger homer than all the homers than the entire bills mb combined.

justasportsfan
05-24-2008, 11:22 AM
:rofl: You're the one going on a bills mb preaching the fins were better than the bills the last couple of years. DUH!

LtFinFan66
05-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Don't you think we know that? You're starting to sound like FTP in a more tact and civil manner.

.Please:rolleyes:

feelthepain
05-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Give it up FTP, jealousy is an ugly thing.

Jealous of what?

justasportsfan
05-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Please:rolleyes:

Sorry. That was the lowest of low that I've ever done around here. I realize no finfan wants to be like FTP. No one deserves to be compared in the likeness of FTP. MY bad.

:snicker:

yordad
05-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Poor excuse to be the slightest bit realistic.Who needs an excuse to be realistic? :idunno:

If you meant "unrealistic", I'm going to have to go ahead and quote you...

"I think Miami had enough talent last year to win 10 games."

LOL

feelthepain
05-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Who needs an excuse to be realistic? :idunno:

If you meant "unrealistic", I'm going to have to go ahead and quote you...

"I think Miami had enough talent last year to win 10 games."

LOL
Yep and I stand by that comment. It's a far more realistic opinion than the Bills being the 7th best team in the league. It's also more realistic than the Bills being the 15th best team in the league.

HHURRICANE
05-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Wow, I report something positive that is said in the media and everyone goes negative. If I report something negative everyone goes positive. This board cracks me up.

Maybe we should rename this place "Schizophreniczone" instead of "Billszone".

You realize that Torre is not a Bills fan? He's impartial.

feelthepain
05-24-2008, 12:34 PM
Wow, I report something positive that is said in the media and everyone goes negative. If I report something negative everyone goes positive. This board cracks me up.

Post of the year!!

MikeInRoch
05-24-2008, 12:56 PM

Most ironic post of the year.

Mitchy moo
05-24-2008, 01:03 PM

Did you expect something different?

jamze132
05-25-2008, 01:08 AM

Congrats, you posted something positive. Yaaa... But how positive is some jerkoff telling everyone who will listen that the Buffalo Bills are the 7th best team in the NFL entering the season? I bet a lot of people stopped listening after they heard that.

I know I would have.

LifetimeBillsFan
05-25-2008, 01:43 AM

Thank you for posting what they said for those of us who don't get Sirius!

I think the majority of the negative commentary in this post has come from the two Miami fans (it seems that FTP has made it his mission to take over ever thread posted on this board and make it all about him) and those responding to them.

Ranking the Bills 7th in the NFL is certainly a bit of a stretch--although I think every Bills fan here realizes that. The team would have to stay completely healthy and everything would have to go right, every bounce would have to go their way, for the Bills to finish the season that high.

Is it possible that could happen? Well, just as I criticized you and TypO for being too pessimistic, let me similarly say of this projection that there could be hurricanes, tornados, etc., too. But, the odds of everything going right for the Bills this season to the point where they would end up being the 7th best team in the NFL are very, very slim.

On the other hand, I can easily see the Bills ending up between 15th and 7th. They would just about have to do that to secure a playoff berth in the tough AFC...which is something that they do have a reasonable chance to do.

Whether the Bills finish 15th or somewhere between 15th and 7th in the league this season, doing so would require that the team take a step up from where they were last season. The fact that both Tucker and Torre see the team taking that step up is, indeed, encouraging.

Of course, as Jauron and plenty of others here have pointed out, however encouraging the Bills may look this offseason, the team still has to get the job done and win more games on the field when the games start to count, so what these analysts or anyone else says really doesn't mean that much in the bigger picture. But, still, it is nice to see that this young team is starting to get some recognition and respect--that has to make every Bills fan feel at least a little better about the team.

Now, we're just going to have to wait and see whether the team can step up and perform up to the level that people--including their own HC--are starting to expect from them.

feelthepain
05-25-2008, 05:54 AM
Thank you for posting what they said for those of us who don't get Sirius!

I think the majority of the negative commentary in this post has come from the two Miami fans (it seems that FTP has made it his mission to take over ever thread posted on this board and make it all about him) and those responding to them.

Right now I've currently posted in 5 threads, that's hardly "taking over every thread" another overblown estimation by a Bill fan...must be genetic!

feelthepain
05-25-2008, 06:14 AM
Most ironic post of the year.
Right, cause only Bill fans can call their crappy QB , "a player on the rise"....that's realistic! Or their 7-9 team a "playoff team"...cause that's realistic, Or their 2006 and 2007 30th ranked offense and 31st ranked defense "7th best in the league" heading into 2008....again that's realistic too. Yet I claim the Bills Jets and Dolphins are all basically in th same position heading into 08 and I'm the one being unrealistic and you find that ironic. Well I imagine you would here in "alternate universe Billzone"!

mybills
05-25-2008, 06:56 AM
I don't care what # they rank us, as long as we go for NE's throat.

Mitchy moo
05-25-2008, 06:58 AM
I don't care what # they rank us, as long as we go for NE's throat.

This is the post of the year so far. Our sole focus needs to be to topple the team in our division that poses the most trouble.

Great post MB.

jamze132
05-25-2008, 07:16 AM
This is the post of the year so far. Our sole focus needs to be to topple the team in our division that poses the most trouble.

Great post MB.
...and continue to own the Dolphins and our little biatch, FTP.

lordofgun
05-25-2008, 07:27 AM
I'm a fan, not a realist. I go into every season hoping for a Super Bowl victory.

Some of you guys make football sound so boring.

FinFaninBuffalo
05-25-2008, 07:32 AM
My take on it is that some members of the media like to make bold predictions. In 2007, 6 new teams made the playoffs. In 2006, it was 7 new teams in the playoffs. If that trend continues, 6 or 7 of last seasons playoff teams will be out and 6 or 7 new teams wil be in. If Buffalo somehow manages to be one of the new teams in, Rucker can claim he called it. #7 in the league is too high IMO, but all we have are opinions at this point. Below are the final standings from last season of all of the teams at 7-9 and better records. The table shows point differential and # of TDs. Buffalo is the worst team in both of those categories. It's hard to compare across divisions and conferences because the competition is not even in every division and the NFC has been weaker than the AFC. It's still hard to rank them that high.

<table style="width: 440px;" border="1" cellpadding="2"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Team</td><td style="width: 53px;">Wins</td><td style="width: 55px;">Losses</td><td style="width: 60px;">Pt Diff</td><td style="width: 54px;">TDs</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">New England Patriots</td><td style="width: 53px;">16</td><td style="width: 55px;">0</td><td style="width: 60px;">315</td><td style="width: 54px;">75</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Dallas Cowboys</td><td style="width: 53px;">13</td><td style="width: 55px;">3</td><td style="width: 60px;">130</td><td style="width: 54px;">54</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Green Bay Packers</td><td style="width: 53px;">13</td><td style="width: 55px;">3</td><td style="width: 60px;">144</td><td style="width: 54px;">49</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Indianapolis Colts</td><td style="width: 53px;">13</td><td style="width: 55px;">3</td><td style="width: 60px;">188</td><td style="width: 54px;">54</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Jacksonville Jaguars</td><td style="width: 53px;">11</td><td style="width: 55px;">5</td><td style="width: 60px;">107</td><td style="width: 54px;">50</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">San Diego Chargers</td><td style="width: 53px;">11</td><td style="width: 55px;">5</td><td style="width: 60px;">128</td><td style="width: 54px;">49</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Cleveland Browns</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">20</td><td style="width: 54px;">46</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">New York Giants</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">22</td><td style="width: 54px;">44</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Pittsburgh Steelers</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">124</td><td style="width: 54px;">46</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Seattle Seahawks</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">102</td><td style="width: 54px;">44</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Tennessee Titans</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">4</td><td style="width: 54px;">28</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Tampa Bay Buccaneers</td><td style="width: 53px;">9</td><td style="width: 55px;">7</td><td style="width: 60px;">64</td><td style="width: 54px;">36</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Washington Redskins</td><td style="width: 53px;">9</td><td style="width: 55px;">7</td><td style="width: 60px;">24</td><td style="width: 54px;">35</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Arizona Cardinals</td><td style="width: 53px;">8</td><td style="width: 55px;">8</td><td style="width: 60px;">5</td><td style="width: 54px;">49</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Houston Texans</td><td style="width: 53px;">8</td><td style="width: 55px;">8</td><td style="width: 60px;">-5</td><td style="width: 54px;">43</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Minnesota Vikings</td><td style="width: 53px;">8</td><td style="width: 55px;">8</td><td style="width: 60px;">54</td><td style="width: 54px;">43</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Philadelphia Eagles</td><td style="width: 53px;">8</td><td style="width: 55px;">8</td><td style="width: 60px;">36</td><td style="width: 54px;">38</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Buffalo Bills</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-102</td><td style="width: 54px;">25</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Carolina Panthers</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-80</td><td style="width: 54px;">28</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Chicago Bears</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-14</td><td style="width: 54px;">34</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Cincinnati Bengals</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-5</td><td style="width: 54px;">41</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Denver Broncos</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-89</td><td style="width: 54px;">34</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Detroit Lions</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-98</td><td style="width: 54px;">37</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">New Orleans Saints</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-9</td><td style="width: 54px;">47</td></tr></tbody></table>

feelthepain
05-25-2008, 08:09 AM
My take on it is that some members of the media like to make bold predictions. In 2007, 6 new teams made the playoffs. In 2006, it was 7 new teams in the playoffs. If that trend continues, 6 or 7 of last seasons playoff teams will be out and 6 or 7 new teams wil be in. If Buffalo somehow manages to be one of the new teams in, Rucker can claim he called it. #7 in the league is too high IMO, but all we have are opinions at this point. Below are the final standings from last season of all of the teams at 7-9 and better records. The table shows point differential and # of TDs. Buffalo is the worst team in both of those categories. It's hard to compare across divisions and conferences because the competition is not even in every division and the NFC has been weaker than the AFC. It's still hard to rank them that high.

<table style="width: 440px;" border="1" cellpadding="2"><tbody><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Team</td><td style="width: 53px;">Wins</td><td style="width: 55px;">Losses</td><td style="width: 60px;">Pt Diff</td><td style="width: 54px;">TDs</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">New England Patriots</td><td style="width: 53px;">16</td><td style="width: 55px;">0</td><td style="width: 60px;">315</td><td style="width: 54px;">75</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Dallas Cowboys</td><td style="width: 53px;">13</td><td style="width: 55px;">3</td><td style="width: 60px;">130</td><td style="width: 54px;">54</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Green Bay Packers</td><td style="width: 53px;">13</td><td style="width: 55px;">3</td><td style="width: 60px;">144</td><td style="width: 54px;">49</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Indianapolis Colts</td><td style="width: 53px;">13</td><td style="width: 55px;">3</td><td style="width: 60px;">188</td><td style="width: 54px;">54</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Jacksonville Jaguars</td><td style="width: 53px;">11</td><td style="width: 55px;">5</td><td style="width: 60px;">107</td><td style="width: 54px;">50</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">San Diego Chargers</td><td style="width: 53px;">11</td><td style="width: 55px;">5</td><td style="width: 60px;">128</td><td style="width: 54px;">49</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Cleveland Browns</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">20</td><td style="width: 54px;">46</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">New York Giants</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">22</td><td style="width: 54px;">44</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Pittsburgh Steelers</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">124</td><td style="width: 54px;">46</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Seattle Seahawks</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">102</td><td style="width: 54px;">44</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Tennessee Titans</td><td style="width: 53px;">10</td><td style="width: 55px;">6</td><td style="width: 60px;">4</td><td style="width: 54px;">28</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Tampa Bay Buccaneers</td><td style="width: 53px;">9</td><td style="width: 55px;">7</td><td style="width: 60px;">64</td><td style="width: 54px;">36</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Washington Redskins</td><td style="width: 53px;">9</td><td style="width: 55px;">7</td><td style="width: 60px;">24</td><td style="width: 54px;">35</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Arizona Cardinals</td><td style="width: 53px;">8</td><td style="width: 55px;">8</td><td style="width: 60px;">5</td><td style="width: 54px;">49</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Houston Texans</td><td style="width: 53px;">8</td><td style="width: 55px;">8</td><td style="width: 60px;">-5</td><td style="width: 54px;">43</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Minnesota Vikings</td><td style="width: 53px;">8</td><td style="width: 55px;">8</td><td style="width: 60px;">54</td><td style="width: 54px;">43</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Philadelphia Eagles</td><td style="width: 53px;">8</td><td style="width: 55px;">8</td><td style="width: 60px;">36</td><td style="width: 54px;">38</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Buffalo Bills</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-102</td><td style="width: 54px;">25</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Carolina Panthers</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-80</td><td style="width: 54px;">28</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Chicago Bears</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-14</td><td style="width: 54px;">34</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Cincinnati Bengals</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-5</td><td style="width: 54px;">41</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Denver Broncos</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-89</td><td style="width: 54px;">34</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">Detroit Lions</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-98</td><td style="width: 54px;">37</td></tr><tr><td style="width: 176px;">New Orleans Saints</td><td style="width: 53px;">7</td><td style="width: 55px;">9</td><td style="width: 60px;">-9</td><td style="width: 54px;">47</td></tr></tbody></table>
Not only the worst, but far and away the worst. It just goes to show you, number of wins is by far the least telling stat. The Bills 7 wins is a very misleading stat. They shouldn't even be in that list of 7-9 teams. The Lions may have a -98 point differencial, but they also had 12 more TD's. The Panthers may have only 3 more TD's than the Bills, but they a +22 point differential over the Bills. The Bills were so lucky to have won 7 games last year it isn't even funny. I'll be interested to see how Bill fans spin this into, "hey, we're an up and coming Playoff team with a young stud for a QB, these stats prove nothing, CAUSE WE HAD 7 WINS"!!

shelby
05-25-2008, 08:10 AM
i think that someone whose team was 1-15 last season has no business spending so much time bashing a team that went 7-9 with 13 players on injured reserve.

feelthepain
05-25-2008, 08:22 AM
i think that someone whose team was 1-15 last season has no business spending so much time bashing a team that went 7-9 with 13 players on injured reserve.

Yep, the ol "Injured reserve" excuse! I guess all the probowlers you lost last year did prevent you from winng the SB in 07...oh wait you didn't have a probowler on IR last year, infact you didn't even have one single player on IR that's ever done anything in the NFL. Those same players you had on IR in 07 lead your Bills to the 30th ranked offense and the 31st ranked defense and a 7-9 record in 06, but those studs on IR in 07 is the reason you weren't better in 07? Hmmm, I wonder what math you use to determine the players you had on IR were all the difference in your team not being much better. Must be some kinda Bill fan math that's so top secret NASA is trying to get the Bill fans to share it.

HHURRICANE
05-25-2008, 09:00 AM

Skooby, now this should be post of the year.

Mitchy moo
05-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Skooby, now this should be post of the year.

New post of the year. Just having people from other teams that lost both games to us and went 1-15 for the year try to justify anything about their team being better is a joke.

HHURRICANE
05-25-2008, 09:28 AM
New post of the year. Just having people from other teams that lost both games to us and went 1-15 for the year try to justify anything about their team being better is a joke.

When they trade Jason Taylor, which is now inevitable, we'll here how he was the reason they went 1-15.

Mitchy moo
05-25-2008, 09:31 AM
When they trade Jason Taylor, which is now inevitable, we'll here how he was the reason they went 1-15.

Parcells loves his move on the dance floor, LOL.

TacklingDummy
05-25-2008, 10:50 AM
Schobel for Taylor. Get- r-done

justasportsfan
05-25-2008, 10:54 AM
Schobel for Taylor. Get- r-done
NO thanks. JT has already one foot set on retirement. He's already thinking movie star. His mind is no longer 100% football.

feelthepain
05-25-2008, 10:55 AM

Where in this thread or any other have I said Miami is better? Get you facts straight.

Bert102176
05-25-2008, 04:40 PM

well if your team wasn't such a damn joke

Mahdi
05-25-2008, 04:55 PM

I dont think I have heard a negative media opinion yet. They might not all be quite as positive as this one but none have been negative. All if not most of the media believes the Bills are a wild card contender this year.

I agree that 7th best is pushing it but if you really think about it there are only six teams I can think of that are definitely ahead of the Bills after that its questionable as to who is better. Pats, Chargers, Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Giants. I cant think of any other teams that are definitely better. Packers without Favre arent the same as they used to be. Even Trent has more experience than Rodgers.

TacklingDummy
05-25-2008, 05:45 PM
NO thanks. JT has already one foot set on retirement. He's already thinking movie star. His mind is no longer 100% football.

Someone better tell Jason that he will never be a big movie star and he better stick to football.

LtFinFan66
05-25-2008, 06:40 PM
I dont think I have heard a negative media opinion yet. They might not all be quite as positive as this one but none have been negative. All if not most of the media believes the Bills are a wild card contender this year.

I agree that 7th best is pushing it but if you really think about it there are only six teams I can think of that are definitely ahead of the Bills after that its questionable as to who is better. Pats, Chargers, Colts, Cowboys, Steelers, Giants. I cant think of any other teams that are definitely better. Packers without Favre arent the same as they used to be. Even Trent has more experience than Rodgers.Well I have seen them down around 20 in power rankings which won't get them in the playoffs

LtFinFan66
05-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Someone better tell Jason that he will never be a big movie star and he better stick to football.I actually think he would do well the way chicks dig him

TacklingDummy
05-25-2008, 07:45 PM
I actually think he would do well the way chicks dig him

Dancing.

Mahdi
05-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Well I have seen them down around 20 in power rankings which won't get them in the playoffs
Right. Thats because any given writer might feel that Jacksonville is better than Buffalo or Cleveland may also be better, some writers may even feel that Arizona is ahead of the Bills but no one can say for a certainty that any of those 3 is definitely better. If the Bills are 20th on someone's power rankings its because they feel that those uncertain comparisons fall in the other teams favor which is fine. My point and maybe the reason this ranking had Buffalo at 7 is that there are only 6 teams that are ahead of Buffalo for certain, after that its just opinion. Personally though I would add Jacksonville to the teams that are definitely ahead and say that Buffalo is potentially 8th.

ublinkwescore
05-25-2008, 08:28 PM

It's not necessarily that farfetched if you think about it...

last season, our D was ranked horribly, but it did live and die by the big play.

Now if we can keep that big play ability, while reducing the opponents' ability to get their big play, that will be huge. Let's hope the personell we've added, coupled with a healthy Posluszny, and a hopefully fast emerging McKelvin contribute to that.

If Hardy takes some pressure off Evans (which I think he will), we will be a big play offense again like we were in 06 - but we need to get our heads out of our @$$es and take those shots down the field. Lynch will be fine, and the Oline should only improve.

Special Teams should continue to be a top 5 unit across the board under April.

justasportsfan
05-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Someone better tell Jason that he will never be a big movie star and he better stick to football.
he may have a future in Figure skating.

LtFinFan66
05-26-2008, 12:03 PM
Dancing.trust me, chicks dug him LONG before his dancing episode