What single unit of our team excites you the most...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

What single unit of our team excites you the most...

I'm gonna go with LB - With Posluszny back, and Kawika Mitchell - I think these guys can dominate with just a little more help up front - Let's hope Stroud provides just enough - of course more than enough would be welcome as well...

www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: What single unit of our team excites you the most...

There's no one unit that gets me excited, but I'm optimistic about QB, RB, WR, OL, DL and LB.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Crisis
      • Aug 2004

RB.

I think a whole season of Lynch + Jackson is going to be awesome. Have a feeling atleast one of the other backs below them in the depth chart going to be a good 3rd option too.
      Originally posted by LOSman WINS
      Vanek is Austrian not European
      Originally posted by Prov401
      Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
      Originally posted by better days
      I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

RBs are great. The only thing tempering my enthusiasm is that their play depends heavily on the OL and a passing game that's good enough to prevent D's from stacking the box.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Romes
          • Jul 2002

LB is a good choice.

I'd chose RB a whole year of ML and FJ tandem should be fun to watch.

Also, I am curious to see Stroud and the rest of the DL play a lot hinges on them.
          Originally posted by paladin warrior
          RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Crisis
            • Aug 2004

can't forget punter.

moorman is good for atleast 2 plays (not counting kicks) where you're thankful we have a fast skinny honky punter

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Crisis
              can't forget punter.

moorman is good for atleast 2 plays (not counting kicks) where you're thankful we have a fast skinny honky punter
              other than reggie roby, has there ever been a non-honky punter?
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Aug 2004

I'm going to take a little bit different tack in answering this question.

I don't know if you could say that it's the unit that excites me the most, but the unit that intrigues me the most is the defensive line.

The additions of M.Stroud, S.Johnson and C.Ellis are obvious reasons to be excited about a possible improvement of the unit.

But, I'm also interested in how the health problems that they had during the course of last season may have negatively impacted Kelsay, Denney, Stroud and even Schobel and whether they can rebound from those injuries.

In addition, it should be interesting to see how much of an improvement J.McCargo and K.Williams are able to make and the energy that C.Ellis is able to add to the pass rush.

While I don't know that they will hit their stride right from Opening Day, I think that this unit has the potential to perhaps be the most improved unit on the team as the season progresses if everyone can stay reasonably healthy.

That potential has me intrigued as much as excited because I really think that what this unit does this season could have a big impact on the whole team and their chances of making the playoffs.
                Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Oaf
                  Do you read what you write?
                  • Jun 2007

It's a tossup between CB and RB.

Comment

• Crisis
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    other than reggie roby, has there ever been a non-honky punter?
                    but they're usually fat nonathletic honky punters

Comment

• LABillsFan
                      • Aug 2002

On the D side. The D line has to get penetration, the LB's have to play their positions and the DB's have to cover, if all do their job well have some excitement all around. If all do their job and are in sync, I see the LB's having a field day out there. Containment and coverage, Containment and Coverage.

On the O side. Trent. He's had a year as well as Marshawn. The line is coming back, Shonerts play calling has a lot to do with it, but I can see Trent having a good first 10 games. Not all wins but good games, the last 6 or so are going to be on the line and the RB's. The common denominator is the Line. I want that line to crush people.
                      I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• yordad
                        • Dec 2007

Every position. I really think every position will be improved. It might sound cliche, but it is true.

If I really had to only pick one, it is RB. Beast Mode and Fred "The Gem" Jackson should be elite, and very exciting to watch.
                        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                          • Mar 2004

WR,RB,DB,LB in thay order

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

I think its RB, not just because Lynch and Jackson are so good, but also because either Wright or Omon might emerge as a big 3rd down back.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• YardRat
                              Well, lookie here...
                              • Dec 2004

The lines. Games are won in the trenches, and it will be interesting to see if A)the O-line can improve upon last year, and B)if the new additions will be able to make a difference on the D.
                              YardRat Wall of Fame
                              #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                              #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
                              X