PDA

View Full Version : Jersey sighting in NYC!

BillsNYC
04-18-2003, 08:59 AM
Was walking through Grand Central Station last night and there were kids breakdancing in the hallway with a huge crowd around them...I'm proud to say that one of them was wearing one of the new away jersies.....of #80....Eric Moulds!!!!

:gobills:

LtBillsFan66
04-18-2003, 09:30 AM
I have been seeing more Bills gear too.

I don't know if it's for fashion or fans.

Patrick76777
04-18-2003, 09:47 AM
I saw my first Spikes jersey at the mall last Friday. That was cool. Of course the kid looked like a loser.

BFBills
04-18-2003, 10:59 AM
hey man that was me patrick!call me a loser do you...for real...what mall were you at?cause i had my new spikes jersey on.

LtBillsFan66
04-18-2003, 11:04 AM
:rofl:

It'll be funny if it was you. :D

Mr. Miyagi
04-18-2003, 11:25 AM
You notice Patrick didn't respond to that? He skipped town....:lol:

justasportsfan
04-18-2003, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
You notice Patrick didn't respond to that? He skipped town....:lol:

He said Mall when actually he went to a strip joint. :D

Patrick76777
04-18-2003, 11:46 AM
No I’m here, This was a kid and he was by the restrooms. Looked like he was getting into some kind of trouble. It was at the McKinley mall.

Michael82
04-18-2003, 01:11 PM
I saw two guys wearing a Bills jersey last weekend at the bowling alley. :D

LtBillsFan66
04-18-2003, 01:14 PM
You live in Rochester mikey boy!

You WNYers don't understand. Bills gear sightings are rare in NYC (except for Sundays at McFadden's). I share BillsNYC's enthusiasm.

Patrick76777
04-18-2003, 01:16 PM
I was just excited because it was Spikes.

BillsNYC
04-18-2003, 01:22 PM
i saw a jerkoff in applebees last night in times square with a spikes jersey on.......a BENGALs one!!

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

venis2k1
04-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Ive seen alot of Bills Jerseys(mostly Bledsoe). When i ask them if they are bills fans, most of them say no, just Bledsoe fans...

LtBillsFan66
04-18-2003, 03:22 PM
I was at my fiancee's family's the past holiday season. I see her lil 12 y.o. cousin open up a christmas gift. A Bledsoe. I fell over. The kid is a jets fan. I look over at his pop and he just said "hey, the kid collects jerseys." I was rubbing it in all night.

My old man is a Giants fan. Knowing I was always a Bills fan, if I would have ever asked for anything but a Bills jersey (NOT THAT I EVER DID!), he would call me a traitor - and maybe would have thrown me out of the house. And if I would have ever gotten one, I would have burnt the mofo. And back then, it was nearly impossible to get any Bills gear. The only time I did get some was when my mother and 9th grade science teacher (who was from Buffalo) arranged to buy stuff for me when the teach went back home.

"When I was a kid, we had no internet."

The NFL ProLine catalogs never had what I wanted.

Michael82
04-18-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
You live in Rochester mikey boy!

You WNYers don't understand. Bills gear sightings are rare in NYC (except for Sundays at McFadden's). I share BillsNYC's enthusiasm.

yeah, but they were wearing Patriot hats and Bledsoe jerseys. I asked them if they were fans...and they said that now they do. They used to like the Pats, but now like the Bills! :rolleyes:

Stupid bandwagoners!!! :angry:

BFBills
04-19-2003, 07:12 AM
SOB!!!!!!!
Yah that was me...I got in trouble because they thought my friend had stolen somthing from one of the stores...!!!!
call me a loser do you!

BillsMan80
04-19-2003, 09:02 AM
I saw a Bledsoe Bills shirt at the Meadowlands Race Track on Thursday after the Devils beat Boston to move on...Granted, I wasn't wearing a Bills jersey/shirt, because it was a hockey night and I had my Devils jersey on, but I did see a Bills shirt.

ublinkwescore
04-19-2003, 09:44 AM
There's this store at the local mall where I live called "Sports Fan", and they don't have any Bills Jerseys - all they've got is one Bills hat.

I was there looking for my hockey jersey - they only had one.

I live in the gayest part of the country as far as sports fans go.

Anyways, this is what I said to the chick that was working there:

"After the Bills win the Superbowl this year, tell your boss not to order any Bills Merchandise - because it will all be bought by bandwagon hoppers whom I will have to beat up."

If they win it, I am so going to go back to that store, and waiting outside for people to come out with their brand new Moulds/Henry/Bledsoe/Reed/Winfield/Wire/Spikes/Posey jerseys, and I will do something stupid if they don't convince me that they're bandwagon hoppers.

BFBills
04-19-2003, 12:31 PM
hahaha

BFBills
04-19-2003, 12:32 PM
what did she say?

4thAndLong
04-19-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by BFBills
SOB!!!!!!!
Yah that was me...I got in trouble because they thought my friend had stolen somthing from one of the stores...!!!!
call me a loser do you!

:rofl:

Patrick76777
04-19-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by BFBills
SOB!!!!!!!
call me a loser do you!

I doubt it.