PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Zone! Win Bills Tickets!

Dozerdog
07-16-2002, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the Zone! Win Bills Tickets!

As we launch the newest (and soon to be the greatest) Buffalo Bills fan site, we want o welcome all of the Bills fans who have come on board. We hope to bring you informative, fan friendly, and fun atmosphere to follow the best team in the NFL in spite of our record of 3-13 last season!)
Our motto here is that we are "A fan site, built by fans, for the fans". And to be successful, what we need are YOU! The fan!

We are encouraging all of our visitors to stop by the Bills Fan Zone, our fan forum where we encourage our fans to express their love for our favorite team. For the next few months, we will be giving away great prizes to all our new members who sign up. Prizes include preseason and regular season tickets to upcoming Bills home games-ON THE FIELD LEVEL! Up close and personal! We also have a fantastic Sabres jacket, and many other prizes.

These great prizes will be given away to our newest members, so don't hesitate, sign up now! Also, between now and the beginning of the season, we will also give a prize to the top referring member to the site. Sign up your friends, have them put your name under "referred by" in the registration form, and the #1 referrer will also get a great prize as well!

Drawings will occur throughout the month of August.

Rules:
1) Any winning registration MUST have a valid e-mail address attached.
2) People who register under multiple different names to increase their chances of winning will be disqualified.
3) Same goes for the top referring member. Any multiple registrations for the top referral will not count toward the winning total.
4) Most important, HAVE FUN!
5) All decisions on rules and final distribution of prizes are at the sole discretion of Bills Zone administration.
6) Bills Zone staff are not eligible to win prizes. Writers and contributors are elligible .

shelby
07-16-2002, 10:46 PM
That's not fair, Dozer.....Cntrygal really wants tickets to the season opener!!!
;)

Cntrygal
07-17-2002, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by shelby
That's not fair, Dozer.....Cntrygal really wants tickets to the season opener!!!
;)

:cry:

Guess I'm back to my original plan.......... :drinker:

Ð
07-17-2002, 06:55 AM
Rats! :)

Pride
07-17-2002, 06:59 AM
FIX! FIX! FIX! FIX!!! :gag:

Gunzlingr
07-17-2002, 11:26 AM
I signed up yesterday, does that disqualify me? :(

lordofgun
07-17-2002, 11:55 AM
NO! You're already qualified if you have signed up! :D

THATHURMANATOR
07-17-2002, 12:08 PM
DID I WIN???????

SoCalBillsFan
07-17-2002, 03:15 PM
so if I do win the tickets....is airfare included? :D

Otherwise you could be discriminating against those of us who live outside the new york area...
:jk:

northernbillfan
07-17-2002, 06:35 PM
Does it include round trip airfare from Edmonton?

Deelux accomadations at a 4* hotel?

Tansportation to and from the game?

Free bevies for the game?

Autograph meet and greet with the players.

If so enter my name.

Shiny Chicken
07-17-2002, 08:03 PM
I want tickets!!!!!!

I haven't been to a Bills game since I think '96... Bills vs. Bengals... Kelly at the helm :D it was my first game too... but I haven't been to one since :(

BillsMan80
07-17-2002, 11:16 PM
Does it include First Class Service aboard Continental Airlines on a Round-Trip Flight from Newark International or Philadelphia International to Buffalo International? If not, That is DISCRIMINATION!!!

WG
07-17-2002, 11:46 PM
It includes bus fare from the west coast on Freddie Kruger Bus Lines, luxury accommodations in one of Buffalo's finer motels, (daily rates, not the hourly rate), and a romantic dinner for two at "the Mighty!"

:D

Pride
07-18-2002, 07:28 AM
Ok WysGuy you said it!!! I want to eat at the mighty!!! hehe

northernbillfan
07-18-2002, 01:14 PM
mmmm.....the Mighty....mmmmm

SoCalBillsFan
07-18-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
It includes bus fare from the west coast on Freddie Kruger Bus Lines, luxury accommodations in one of Buffalo's finer motels, (daily rates, not the hourly rate), and a romantic dinner for two at "the Mighty!"

:D

It's in print! If I win and I am not provided these things I'm suing. I didn't take that as a joke.

And if I don't win, I'll assume it's because you didn't want to pay the extra transportation costs, so I'll call that descrimination and sue.

So if you dont want to see me in court, you know who the winner is...:D

don137
07-18-2002, 07:04 PM
I hope Pedrosucks doesn't find this site and end up winning the tickets....I guess the sooner he finds this site the sooner I can test the ignore user feature

Voltron
07-18-2002, 10:14 PM
Man I feel like a kid that just found out his parents are spliting up! Well I will jump back and forth. We are all bills fans and that is what brings us all together anyway! Well since last some of you heard I had lost my job and My apt burnt down. I am starting a new Job next week and am starting to get back on my feet. Thanks to all that wished me well when I left ... ummm... that other place :). Hope to see you all around and looking forward to celebrating this Bills season!!!!!

Shiny Chicken
07-18-2002, 10:16 PM
You can say BBI here... it won't show up as *** ;)

lordofgun
07-18-2002, 10:48 PM
Hey Voltron! Welcome back bro! Glad to hear everything's going well for you!

Aero II
07-19-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Benjudah
You can say BBI here... it won't show up as *** ;)
But can you say ***, or *******, or even *** ***** in the *******?

lordofgun
07-19-2002, 03:40 PM
nope...you can't say that...lol

BillC
07-19-2002, 11:27 PM
Monica Lewinsky

Oh s***!

Who do you have to pay off to put that in the filter?

Sabre Ally
07-19-2002, 11:37 PM
:lol:

Ð
07-20-2002, 06:54 PM
Cubans are generally unfiltered

BillsNYC
07-21-2002, 09:30 PM
i would love to see a list of the words in the filter

Buffarama
07-24-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
I signed up yesterday, does that disqualify me? :(

Man, I could hear Eastwood's voice asking that question.......
The answer is of course not sir, you'll probaby WIN! LOL

alloutblitz
07-31-2002, 09:03 PM
:cool: Bills games are COOL!:afro: