PDA

View Full Version : This is good to hear

Romes
05-29-2008, 09:19 PM
After practice Hardy went to Edwards and asked him if they could put some extra work practicing the fade route.

Nice to see Hardy show commitment to the team by putting some extra time in the area which the Bills probably struggled the most last year, red zone offense.

If they can get this down it could be practically unstopable inside the 10 yd line. :dance:

They talk about it and show some clips towards the end of this video.

http://buffalobills.com/includes/iframes/multimedia_still.jsp?requested=y&file_flash=rtmp%3A%2F%2Fcp47598%2Eedgefcs%2Enet%2Fondemand%2F47600%2Fbillsroundup%2F052908roundup%2Eflv

TacklingDummy
05-29-2008, 09:21 PM
Did you hear that Hardy pulled a gun on his father?

Goobylal
05-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Yes, and I heard that HE was the 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll.

Romes
05-29-2008, 09:26 PM

Maybe thats how he got Edwards to go back out on the field after practice :idunno:

Mitchy moo
05-29-2008, 09:32 PM

What frightens me about Hardy is his crutch about how hard a life he has had. That excuse works when you are a child, when you are a man you have to put that all behind you.

It's time for him to grow up and cut out any cancer's that can enter his life, like instantly.

Dr. Lecter
05-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Is Trent's arm strong enough to throw the ball over 6'6" in the air?

Romes
05-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Here is a vid of Edwards and Evans talking up Hardy.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8088fe7d

Romes
05-29-2008, 10:03 PM
Is Trent's arm strong enough to throw the ball over 6'6" in the air?

If the wind is at his back. :ill:

:sarcasm2:

LifetimeBillsFan
05-30-2008, 01:25 AM
I came away seeing two major positives in that part of the video:

First, I am impressed that Hardy took the initiative to ask Edwards to do the extra work with him. That's not necessarily something that you would see a lot of rookies do. And, it speaks to his work-ethic. If he can stay out of trouble and away from bad influences, that's the kind of thing that could make him a big-time player down the road.

And, obviously, the kind of work that Edwards is doing with Hardy now can only pay dividends for the Bills later on. The sooner that they can develop a rapport and Hardy can become a major weapon for the Bills in the red zone, the better the Bills chances will be of making the playoffs this season.

There is nothing not to like about seeing that something like this is going on at this stage already. Ya gotta love it!

jamze132
05-30-2008, 02:41 AM
Well with Whitner taking in McKelvin and Edwards working overtime with Hardy, I am starting to be very impressed with this team. They seem to have a great locker room mentality.

Night Train
05-30-2008, 04:58 AM
Well with Whitner taking in McKelvin and Edwards working overtime with Hardy, I am starting to be very impressed with this team. They seem to have a great locker room mentality.

Either that or someone is spraying catnip in the showers.

jamze132
05-30-2008, 08:04 AM
Either that or someone is spraying catnip in the showers.
Either way it's a win-win situation...

The King
05-30-2008, 08:09 AM
This pumps me up!!!!

DrGraves
05-30-2008, 12:40 PM
great now we are going to be throwing up low percentage passes on 3 and goals and end up settling for field goals...

this is good to hear though, hopefully these two can develop a peyton/harrison type thing.

madness
05-30-2008, 12:48 PM
great now we are going to be throwing up low percentage passes on 3 and goals and end up settling for field goals...

this is good to hear though, hopefully these two can develop a peyton/harrison type thing.

Hardy is already on a tremendous pace to fulfilling the shoes of Harrison though.

PECKERWOOD
05-31-2008, 11:06 AM
What frightens me about Hardy is his crutch about how hard a life he has had. That excuse works when you are a child, when you are a man you have to put that all behind you.

It's time for him to grow up and cut out any cancer's that can enter his life, like instantly.

I disagree, as a man life only continues to get harder. I miss the days of having breakfast, lunch and dinner made for me and the days when I only had to worry about homework for school. Work sucks, Bills suck and adult life SUCKS!!

Al the Bills Fan
05-31-2008, 10:19 PM
I disagree, as a man life only continues to get harder. I miss the days of having breakfast, lunch and dinner made for me and the days when I only had to worry about homework for school. Work sucks, Bills suck and adult life SUCKS!!

Are you okay? Should I call the suicide hotline and tell them to give you a call?

Just kidding :) kinda