PDA

View Full Version : OTA week two wrap

ghz in pittsburgh
05-30-2008, 07:47 AM
At the end it showed little footage of Edwards and Hardy working a little overtime on the fade route in the endzone.

I guess my prayer has been answered. I was really hoping that would happen between the two: working a little extra on that hookup.

Realistically that might be the most significant contribution we should expect from Hardy this year and the biggest impact for the Bills offense. That hookup needs to work well, even when Hardy is double covered. Edwards and Hardy needs to have a feel about each other on this play about location and ball placement.

I remember when Losman was annouced to be the starting QB by Mularkey in 2005, he went to Wisconsin to work with Evans in the summer. The two had a rapport ever since. Of course Evans and Losman are a perfect marriage for long ball hookup. Edwards, on the other end, is known for quick decisions and accuracy. With Hardy's physical ability, these two could have an ideal relationship if Edwards can find out about Hardy's ideal catching spot and hit it often.

Let's hope the extra work does not just limit to OTAs.

justasportsfan
05-30-2008, 12:51 PM
I thing about that video is that Trent has to throw it where Hardy has to jump for the ball otherwise that ball can be batted down by the db.

raphael120
05-30-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm sure it's something Trent will get accustomed to...he was used to throwing to the little league sized WRs last year.