In A BB.com Interview Coy Wire Knows What Hes Looking Forward To Next Season Do You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian H
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Nov 2002

In A BB.com Interview Coy Wire Knows What Hes Looking Forward To Next Season Do You?

Just found this great new interview of Coy Wire.This guy lives breathes football and he's getting his finger measured right about now for a Superbowl ring.......

Last edited by Brian H; 04-18-2003, 04:56 PM.
    ProFootballCentral.com
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

i'm looking forward to watching Coy kick some serious @$$.

Nice find Brian

Comment

• Brian H
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Nov 2002

Thanks!
      ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Bufftp
        Hi Dave!

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Photobucket

In the end, there are only three liberal archetypes: The fools, the beneficiaries and the crooks.
        "If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day, but if you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life"
        Optyimus Ignorus Realityious!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and the success of liberty.
        - John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961

To live in the presence of great truths and eternal laws,
        to be led by permanent ideals -
        that is what keeps a man patient
        when the world ignores him,
        and calm and unspoiled when the world praises him. -- Honore De Balzac

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

What are your thoughts when you look back at your first season?

coy's answer - "It went pretty well. Sometimes it was pretty stressful. It took a lot to get used to the scheme of things, deal with the pressure and all that it comes with. Eventually it turned out great. There were some struggles and I knew that coming in. I tried to prepare myself for it and keep my head down working as hard as I could. Thank God I got that first year under my belt and hopefully I keep going from here."

bannan's answer - "It went pretty well. Sometimes it was pretty stressful. It took a lot to get used to the scheme of things, deal with the pressure and all that it comes with. Eventually it turned out great. There were some struggles and I knew that coming in. I tried to prepare myself for it and keep my head down working as hard as I could. Thank God I got that first year under my belt and hopefully I keep going from here."

would be nice if these interviews were carbon copies.. that is crap.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Brian H
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Nov 2002

wow I dont believe that BB.com shame on you lol
            ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• The Spaz
              • Mar 2003

WTF I just noticed that too right before I came on here. Somebody e-mail them I'm pissed and wouldn't get a response...lol:)! Go Bills!

Comment

Working...
              X