PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to the game!

northernbillfan
04-18-2003, 03:14 PM
Mrs. NBF came home from work yesterday with a nice surprise, one of the sales reps that drop into her clinic gave her two tickets to Saturdays Oilers/Stars game.

The great thing about these seats is they are at ICE level, right beside the penalty box, it also includes a pregame meal in the executive lounge.

I have never sat down that close. If anyone else has sat there, could you tell me what it's like.

I'm so frikkin excited! :hump:

Valerie
04-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Congratulations, Northern!!!! What a great surprise!!!! I'm sure you'll have a blast. Are you gonna yell things at the guys in the penalty box? That's really cool you're going to be so close. Have a great time and if you can, take pictures. :)

BironsGirl43
04-18-2003, 04:41 PM
That's awesome NBF.. I wish I could go to that game..

Have fun!! And cheer loud and proud..

GO OIL!!!!!

Dozerdog
04-18-2003, 07:01 PM
Get a sign that says "BillsZone.com" and see if you can get it on Tee Vee

northernbillfan
04-18-2003, 08:46 PM
I have it already made Dozer.

Dozerdog
04-18-2003, 08:53 PM
I'll record the game for ya!

If I had a sign at the maryland / UNC Wilmington NCAA BB game it would have been seen on the game winning shot....

BillsMan80
04-19-2003, 08:44 AM
Go Oilers...do it for Small Markets everywhere. And cheer your ass off...I'll say one thing, Skyreach makes Continental Airlines Arena sound like a morgue. But also, make sure they give out Cheerstix. They gave them out at Game 5 of the Devils series that we went to and they were great.

Typ0
04-19-2003, 11:17 AM
I've sat down there before at Sabres games. You're going to notice things you have never noticed before. It's pretty neat. The only thing is after I sat down there I don't want to sit in the cheaper seats again...

Ð
04-20-2003, 10:40 PM
Those cheerstix are gay. I was watching the St. Louis game tonight & thought it's pretty lame when your fans have to use something inflatable to get "up" for a playoff game.