• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Police Investigate Accident Involving Marshawn Lynch's Car

Multiple sources tell 2 On Your Side that the Buffalo Police Department is investigating a hit and run accident involving a car registered to Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch.

Sources close to the situation say it's still unclear if Lynch was driving the car or whether he was even in the vehicle at the time of Saturday's 3:30 a.m. accident.

According to them, Lynch's car hit a female pedestrian at the corner of Delaware and Chippewa Streets.

Several staff members of a nearby bar tell us they saw a woman lying in the street for approximately 15 minutes, but they say the woman eventually got up under her own power and walked to an awaiting ambulance.

Buffalo Police Spokesman Mike DeGeorge would not confirm any of these specifics. Instead, he would only say that the department is aware of the incident and is actively investigating.

A Bills spokesman says the team is declining to comment. However, he says Lynch's attorney is out of town and will address the situation when he returns.
  • Al the Bills Fan
    • Aug 2007

Re: Police Investigate Accident Involving Marshawn Lynch's Car

Not good!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I seriously hope Lynch wasn't involved.

It's amazing how quickly this team's "high character" reputation is degenerating.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Romes
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by paladin warrior
        RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Two questionable incidents now by young Bills in this off season we obviously still have no facts.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

this would be just Buffalo's luck though. We finally get a player that shows something in his first year and is pretty much universally respected by all Bills fans and the national media, then he goes and does something stupid like this. This team hasn't had an elite player in years- we finally may have found one and now this BS.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• hydro
              • Oct 2005

WTF!!!!
              BERNIAC!

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37
                this would be just Buffalo's luck though. We finally get a player that shows something in his first year and is pretty much universally respected by all Bills fans and the national media, then he goes and does something stupid like this. This team hasn't had an elite player in years- we finally may have found one and now this BS.
                I know this is frustrating but maybe he is not involved. Lets wait until the whole story is out before we say "he did something stupid"

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                  Zero for Zero!
                  • Mar 2003

Jesus, lets hope he was not involved.
                  Originally posted by mysticsoto
                  Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Bone
                    Bone
                    • Oct 2006

Everyone makes mistakes, hes human! I remember that video segment about how they said Lynch is the worst driver haha I guess it's truee.
                    BILLIEVE

Comment

• DraftBoy
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mitch20
                      Everyone makes mistakes, hes human! I remember that video segment about how they said Lynch is the worst driver haha I guess it's truee.
                      Until we hear more facts he may not be involved but if it turns out he is, I sincerely hope you are kidding, because thats a pretty sick way of thinking.
                      COMING SOON...
                      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• feelthepain
                        All-Pro Zoner
                        • Mar 2005

Hit and run is a felony, that's a very serious charge.

Comment

• m1orenz
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by feelthepain
                          Hit and run is a felony, that's a very serious charge.
                          no its not (in NYS at least)

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                            I seriously hope Lynch wasn't involved.

It's amazing how quickly this team's "high character" reputation is degenerating.
                            should this prove to be true could it just be another symptom of spoiled atheletes that think they are above things rather than just an incident confinded to the Bills?

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

I would be surprised if charges were files against Lynch. If they had him, he would have likely been arrested already. He and his "out of town lawyer" are coming up with a 100% tight story right now. One that finishes with him saying, "So you see your honor, I couldn't possibly know who was driving that car."

And then there is obviously the possibility he really wasn't driving.
                              "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
                              X