PDA

View Full Version : Police Investigate Accident Involving Marshawn Lynch's Car

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-31-2008, 10:23 PM
Multiple sources tell 2 On Your Side that the Buffalo Police Department is investigating a hit and run accident involving a car registered to Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch.

Sources close to the situation say it's still unclear if Lynch was driving the car or whether he was even in the vehicle at the time of Saturday's 3:30 a.m. accident.

According to them, Lynch's car hit a female pedestrian at the corner of Delaware and Chippewa Streets.

Several staff members of a nearby bar tell us they saw a woman lying in the street for approximately 15 minutes, but they say the woman eventually got up under her own power and walked to an awaiting ambulance.

Buffalo Police Spokesman Mike DeGeorge would not confirm any of these specifics. Instead, he would only say that the department is aware of the incident and is actively investigating.

A Bills spokesman says the team is declining to comment. However, he says Lynch's attorney is out of town and will address the situation when he returns.
http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=58323

Al the Bills Fan
05-31-2008, 10:29 PM
Not good!

OpIv37
05-31-2008, 10:32 PM
I seriously hope Lynch wasn't involved.

It's amazing how quickly this team's "high character" reputation is degenerating.

Romes
05-31-2008, 10:37 PM
:mad: :shakeno: :sigh:

DraftBoy
05-31-2008, 10:41 PM
Two questionable incidents now by young Bills in this off season we obviously still have no facts.

OpIv37
05-31-2008, 10:41 PM
this would be just Buffalo's luck though. We finally get a player that shows something in his first year and is pretty much universally respected by all Bills fans and the national media, then he goes and does something stupid like this. This team hasn't had an elite player in years- we finally may have found one and now this BS.

hydro
05-31-2008, 10:47 PM
WTF!!!! :mad:

Al the Bills Fan
05-31-2008, 10:50 PM
this would be just Buffalo's luck though. We finally get a player that shows something in his first year and is pretty much universally respected by all Bills fans and the national media, then he goes and does something stupid like this. This team hasn't had an elite player in years- we finally may have found one and now this BS.

I know this is frustrating but maybe he is not involved. Lets wait until the whole story is out before we say "he did something stupid"

Dr. Lecter
05-31-2008, 10:58 PM
Jesus, lets hope he was not involved.

Bone
05-31-2008, 11:00 PM
Everyone makes mistakes, hes human! I remember that video segment about how they said Lynch is the worst driver haha I guess it's truee.

DraftBoy
05-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Everyone makes mistakes, hes human! I remember that video segment about how they said Lynch is the worst driver haha I guess it's truee.

Until we hear more facts he may not be involved but if it turns out he is, I sincerely hope you are kidding, because thats a pretty sick way of thinking.

feelthepain
05-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Hit and run is a felony, that's a very serious charge.

m1orenz
05-31-2008, 11:17 PM
Hit and run is a felony, that's a very serious charge.

no its not (in NYS at least)

Ebenezer
05-31-2008, 11:20 PM
I seriously hope Lynch wasn't involved.

It's amazing how quickly this team's "high character" reputation is degenerating.
should this prove to be true could it just be another symptom of spoiled atheletes that think they are above things rather than just an incident confinded to the Bills?

yordad
05-31-2008, 11:54 PM
I would be surprised if charges were files against Lynch. If they had him, he would have likely been arrested already. He and his "out of town lawyer" are coming up with a 100% tight story right now. One that finishes with him saying, "So you see your honor, I couldn't possibly know who was driving that car."

And then there is obviously the possibility he really wasn't driving.

acehole
06-01-2008, 12:03 AM
It wasnt a car at all and I am sure it is all blown out of perportion.
Obviously the people at the bar were trying to sell there stories.
More likely that the car was a racist and beat M Lynch as a child.
I have no evidence to back what I say up...but then again that is
a requirement to post on this board. Now if we can only get the
car's statement...as the car is innocent until proven guilty...I am
sure the woman just have yellow lines on her shirt and the car got
confused.....nothing to see here...move along.

Multiple sources tell 2 On Your Side that the Buffalo Police Department is investigating a hit and run accident involving a car registered to Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch.

Sources close to the situation say it's still unclear if Lynch was driving the car or whether he was even in the vehicle at the time of Saturday's 3:30 a.m. accident.

According to them, Lynch's car hit a female pedestrian at the corner of Delaware and Chippewa Streets.

Several staff members of a nearby bar tell us they saw a woman lying in the street for approximately 15 minutes, but they say the woman eventually got up under her own power and walked to an awaiting ambulance.

Buffalo Police Spokesman Mike DeGeorge would not confirm any of these specifics. Instead, he would only say that the department is aware of the incident and is actively investigating.

A Bills spokesman says the team is declining to comment. However, he says Lynch's attorney is out of town and will address the situation when he returns.
http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=58323

Ultra Chimp 1
06-01-2008, 12:32 AM
Lynch is going to get arrested.

I can tell.

Michael82
06-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Oh God! Not another offseason incident. I hope it's not true.... :pray:

:( :mad:

Night Train
06-01-2008, 05:56 AM
Let's cut him !

YardRat
06-01-2008, 06:07 AM
Hopefully they didn't find Hardy's gun in the glovebox.

Luisito23
06-01-2008, 06:07 AM
If he was going to get arrested it wouldve happened already....Just another incident blown up here by people who don't have any facts at all to back up what they are saying.....

shelby
06-01-2008, 06:54 AM
Nothing updated in the Buffalo News.
:(
http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buffaloerie/story/359827.html

Don't Panic
06-01-2008, 06:54 AM
Uh oh...

"Buffalo Police are investigating a hit-and-run incident early Saturday involving a car registered to Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch."

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buffaloerie/story/359827.html

Let's hope someone else was driving... at least she walked to the ambulance.

Don't Panic
06-01-2008, 06:55 AM
Here's the original:

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/sports_article.aspx?storyid=58323

casdhf
06-01-2008, 07:01 AM
Well, Marshawn doesn't run around people on the field, he runs through them. Why should he treat people off the field any differently?

shelby
06-01-2008, 07:02 AM
Merged....

mybills
06-01-2008, 07:09 AM
Glad she's ok. Hope it's not him.

I have no evidence to back what I say up...but then again that is
a requirement to post on this board.
:rofl:

Jan Reimers
06-01-2008, 07:14 AM
This does not sound good at all. Where's Mama Lynch? I thought she was moving to Buffalo with her boy to keep an eye on him.

jmb1099
06-01-2008, 07:36 AM
I think the most sad commentary about this is that while we are without proof as of yet, no one will be at all surprised if he was involved. We have arrived to a point when we just expect this kind of thing because more and more it is the norm. Not saying he did or didn't, but if he had hit her than he should have at the very least helped her in case she was seriously hurt. Its not the accident that shows a lack of character, it would be the callous disregard for the women's well being. However, asof right now, we don't know for fact that it was him or his car involved. We shall see.

ddaryl
06-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Something seems fishy about it... a person doesn't get up and walk to the ambulance after being hit.

BUT... if Lynch was involved and he is arrested then I might be too disgusted to bother with Bills this year.

I'm just getting really sick and tired of dealing with what goes down with athletes these days... and because my hopes with Lynch are sky high, this type of negativity could be the straw that breaks the camels back in regards to my passion for sports.

My stomach is in a knot right now.. and I hope he isn't invovled in any way and this is just not true

tampabay25690
06-01-2008, 07:50 AM
Just wait and see.....You Know how people in Buffalo drinking at 3:30 AM get a little dramatic......I had a incident happen down there before and trust me stories change real quick..........

Yasgur's Farm
06-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Was there a bingo parlor near by... Momma has to get her bingo fix you know.

Bone
06-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Until we hear more facts he may not be involved but if it turns out he is, I sincerely hope you are kidding, because thats a pretty sick way of thinking.

I wouldn't call sick, I would called 100% non serious. But you know how stuff with NFL players are blown way out of proportion.

W1DER1GHT
06-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Uggg, this isn't good at all. Goodell doesn't mess around with this stuff, it could be real bad for us if Marshawn is involved.

HHURRICANE
06-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Hit and run is jail time and you can guaratee that Lynch will get a nice suspension from the league.

Fred Jackson better get ready to carry this team.

Saratoga Slim
06-01-2008, 10:32 AM
no its not (in NYS at least)

Yes and no. For a first occurrence, per the NY Vehicle & Traffic Law, it's either a Class A or Class B misdemeanor for leaving the scene of an accident without reporting where personal injury is involved. There are certain factual circumstances relevant to the determination of whether it is a Class A or Class B.

However, if you've already been convicted of leaving the scene once, the second time is a felony.

Buffatexas
06-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Uggg, this isn't good at all. Goodell doesn't mess around with this stuff, it could be real bad for us if Marshawn is involved.

Well maybe if Lynch was cheating on his girlfriend during the supposed hit and run, then Goodell wont do anything at all, cause we know how he caters to cheaters

j/k

Yasgur's Farm
06-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Uggg, this isn't good at all. Goodell doesn't mess around with this stuff, it could be real bad for us if Marshawn is involved.Beastmode better hurry and get his name changed to Bill Bellyache.

Philagape
06-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Calling Kevin Jones ..... or Shaun Alexander ....

Goobylal
06-01-2008, 11:05 AM
The woman was able to walk to the ambulance. If she even fell, they would have backboarded her. She was probably grazed by the car, likely by the rearview mirror or something else protruding out from the side. Nothing will happen to Marshawn, even if he WAS in the car +/- driving, which we don't even know.

mayotm
06-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm not going to pass judgement without hearing all the facts, but initially this certainly doesn't look good. Many of us have quickly become huge Lynch fans. Not only is he a beast on the field, he seemed to be a good guy and has embraced Buffalo.

That being stated, I find the reaction of many of the people posting in this thread interesting. Many people are taking a "wait and see" attitude. I agree that is the correct view to take. However, many of the same people were awfully quick to judge Hardy a few weeks back. Why is that? Is it that you are just Lynch fans and willing to give him the benefit of the doubt? Or, are you hypocrites?

patmoran2006
06-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Unbelievable. Lets hope it wasn't him. We look like we're ready to give the Bengals a run for their money.

Goobylal
06-01-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm not going to pass judgement without hearing all the facts, but initially this certainly doesn't look good. Many of us have quickly become huge Lynch fans. Not only is he a beast on the field, he seemed to be a good guy and has embraced Buffalo.

That being stated, I find the reaction of many of the people posting in this thread interesting. Many people are taking a "wait and see" attitude. I agree that is the correct view to take. However, many of the same people were awfully quick to judge Hardy a few weeks back. Why is that? Is it that you are just Lynch fans and willing to give him the benefit of the doubt? Or, are you hypocrites?
The differences are that Hardy WAS definitely at the scene of his unfortunate event. In this case, we don't even know if Marshawn was in the car, much less driving, much less drunk. And as I said, the woman probably didn't even hit the ground after getting "hit" so it's not as egregious as actually running over someone and continuing to drive.

Nothing will come of this, I assure you.

patmoran2006
06-01-2008, 11:53 AM
The differences are that Hardy WAS definitely at the scene of his unfortunate event. In this case, we don't even know if Marshawn was in the car, much less driving, much less drunk. And as I said, the woman probably didn't even hit the ground after getting "hit" so it's not as egregious as actually running over someone and continuing to drive.

Nothing will come of this, I assure you.
Would you have that same confidence and attitude if this was reported to involve Ronnie Brown, Laurence Maroney or Thomas Jones instead of Lynch?

patmoran2006
06-01-2008, 11:55 AM
I'm not going to pass judgement either until the facts come out. I like Lynch, he's one of the players I like most on the team and I think he can be a Pro Bowl RB.

But forget football. If it turns out he did do this, I hope he goes to jail. Im sick of athletes and celebrities and their sense of entitlement. He's not above anyone else on this board. If he's guilty, then **** him.

YardRat
06-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Probably some wench that got pissed when Marshawn refused to take her home and tag her.

mayotm
06-01-2008, 12:02 PM

Nothing will come of this, I assure you.I agree that some details being provided on this seem sketchy. I also agree that Lynch won't be charged. My point is that unless you were at either incident, you shouldn't pass judgement based on something reported in the media. Hardy was never charged with anything, yet was convicted by many posting here the second the report came out. Whether it's Hardy, Lynch, some Dolphin we hate, Pacman, etc, we really shouldn't formulate our opinions before hearing more details than an initial media report of an incident.

Goobylal
06-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Would you have that same confidence and attitude if this was reported to involve Ronnie Brown, Laurence Maroney or Thomas Jones instead of Lynch?
With the same circumstances? Definitely. I said the same thing with Hardy. In fact Will Allen of the Dols allegedly pulled a gun on someone. I didn't make a peep about it because it didn't sound like anything.

Goobylal
06-01-2008, 12:05 PM
I agree that some details being provided on this seem sketchy. I also agree that Lynch won't be charged. My point is that unless you were at either incident, you shouldn't pass judgement based on something reported in the media. Hardy was never charged with anything, yet was convicted by many posting here the second the report came out. Whether it's Hardy, Lynch, some Dolphin we hate, Pacman, etc, we really shouldn't formulate our opinions before hearing more details than an initial media report of an incident.
I agree. My point was that we know Hardy was there but we don't know if Marshawn was there. I don't think it has anything to do with how long Marshawn has been with the team versus Hardy.

Bone
06-01-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm not going to pass judgement either until the facts come out. I like Lynch, he's one of the players I like most on the team and I think he can be a Pro Bowl RB.

But forget football. If it turns out he did do this, I hope he goes to jail. Im sick of athletes and celebrities and their sense of entitlement. He's not above anyone else on this board. If he's guilty, then **** him.

WOW...

OpIv37
06-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I agree that some details being provided on this seem sketchy. I also agree that Lynch won't be charged. My point is that unless you were at either incident, you shouldn't pass judgement based on something reported in the media. Hardy was never charged with anything, yet was convicted by many posting here the second the report came out. Whether it's Hardy, Lynch, some Dolphin we hate, Pacman, etc, we really shouldn't formulate our opinions before hearing more details than an initial media report of an incident.

hardy's also been in trouble before. He created his own reputation and hasn't earned the benefit of the doubt. But, on this board everyone likes to give coaches, players and FO personnel the benefit of the doubt when they've never proven they can be successful, so I guess it shouldn't be surprising that the same faulty logic is applied to off-the-field incidents.

raphael120
06-01-2008, 12:25 PM
I don't get it..number 1...youre a high profile athelete...DONT LET OTHER PEOPLE DRIVE YOUR CAR AT 330AM!!!

Number 2, IT"S 330AM! If Lynch WAS driving that car, he might have been drunk. Hell, if it's a hit and run, he might have been. Either way, you've got money, get a ****in cab, limo, etc... never understood famous people needlessly putting themselves in bad situations like DUI's and whatnot. They have money to have chouffers.

I'd make an awesome rich bastard...I'd be smart. ****.

ddaryl
06-01-2008, 12:30 PM
I don't get it..number 1...youre a high profile athelete...DONT LET OTHER PEOPLE DRIVE YOUR CAR AT 330AM!!!

Number 2, IT"S 330AM! If Lynch WAS driving that car, he might have been drunk. Hell, if it's a hit and run, he might have been. Either way, you've got money, get a ****in cab, limo, etc... never understood famous people needlessly putting themselves in bad situations like DUI's and whatnot. They have money to have chouffers.

I'd make an awesome rich bastard...I'd be smart. ****.

PREACH ON BROTHER !!!!!!

The Spaz
06-01-2008, 12:46 PM
I'm glad people are not throwing Lynch under the bus like they did with Hardy...

hydro
06-01-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm glad people are not throwing Lynch under the bus like they did with Hardy...

Don't tell me you are surprised... :shakeno:

feelthepain
06-01-2008, 12:52 PM

In all fairness, football players are human too. You can look at many things they do and you can judge them based on arrogance, selfishness and jsut plain immaturity. With that said, they also make the same mistakes everyone else does. I think it's a bit unfair to lump all football players into the "prima donna" group. "IF" Marshawn was involved in this situation, you can't make the assumption it's because he's priviledged or thinks he's above the law, everyone makes mistakes, anyone can panic.

I think Marshawn is a terrific football player and should be given every chance to explain his side of the story...again "IF" he was involved. As much money as theses guy's make theses day's they can own several cars and maybe he let a friend barrow one of his cars and he wasn't even there, who knows. I think everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Cntrygal
06-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Witnesses saw a woman get hit by a car.... then they proceed to watch her lay in the street for 15 minutes before she manages to get up and walk to a waiting ambulance? WTF? Not one word about any of them rendering first aid? Who called the ambulance/911? One of the witnesses or the woman while she was laying in the street? What a poorly written article - the image I'm left with is...

guys standing in a group..."Hey look it that! Did you see that ****?!?! That was Marshawn Lynch's ride that just hit that woman... man I wonder if she damaged it? Think she's okay? I wonder if the Beast was out drinking? He really shouldn't be driving - or letting anyone else drive if they've out drinking. You heard about the **** that went down with Hardy. Man, our season will be ****ed if Goodell ends up slapping a suspension on him. The league will never let the Bills get ahead. ****ing Patriots! She's still laying in the road, man she got clipped good....Too bad our defense can't get to Brady like that..." (15 min later) "Looks like she'll be okay - she's walking to the ambulance that's parked on the corner. She's a tough ***** to take a hit like that and walk off the field --- errr street. (all the guys applaud)

Seriously though, whoever was behind the wheel should get MAX punishment.

gr8slayer
06-01-2008, 01:13 PM
I'm willing to wait and see like I do with all cases against NFL players but if it was him I will lose a lot of respect for him.

feelthepain
06-01-2008, 01:22 PM
I'm willing to wait and see like I do with all cases against NFL players but if it was him I will lose a lot of respect for him.

This is where the problems start, you'll lose respect for someone who made a mistake? Wow, I didn't realize everyone was above making mistakes. You must have a tough time in a world full of mistakes.

gr8slayer
06-01-2008, 01:24 PM
This is where the problems start, you'll lose respect for someone who made a mistake? Wow, I didn't realize everyone was above making mistakes. You must have a tough time in a world full of mistakes.
Part of the problem with this society is we often times accept ignorance and stupidity as an excuse to break the law and harm others. If he broke the law and its proven in the court of law then he should be punished for his crime and serve his time.

raphael120
06-01-2008, 01:28 PM

Ok, me mispelling a word in an email to a client, that's a mistake.

Driving a car and hitting someone and then leaving the scene, that's a little bit more than just a "WHOOPS! sorry bout that chief! Well, peace out im leavin! No big deal!"

There are somethings where you honestly make a mistake, but there are other times in life where youre just plain ****ing STUPID and you know you did something pretty bad and you should know better. This is how society is taking a turn for the worst. Everyone gets a pass, no one is held accountable for their own actions. Personal responsibility doesn't ****ing exist anymore and it's ****ed up. There's no consequences for being a complete and utter moron anymore so no one ever learns a lesson.

If douchebags got their asses kicked for being a giant douchebag, there would be no more douchebags because they wouldn't want to accept the consequences of being a douche!

mayotm
06-01-2008, 02:00 PM
This is where the problems start, you'll lose respect for someone who made a mistake? Wow, I didn't realize everyone was above making mistakes. You must have a tough time in a world full of mistakes.In this case, the mistake would be hitting the person. However, driving off without checking to see that the person is OK is a choice. I'm certainly not saying that's what happened. At this point we don't know. I'm simply pointing out the difference between a mistake and a choice.

Mitchy moo
06-01-2008, 02:36 PM
First things first, if the badge doesn't charge ML with a crime this is a oops. For all we know, this lady laid under his car & got ran over underknowing to anyone. We do not have enough facts to convict anyone, nor should we.

If he did run someone down, he should be charged and we have a conduct issue to contend with. Fingers crossed that a friend borrowed his car or decided to drive ML home because he had too much to drink and made a mistake. Anyway you look at it, this isn't good.

feelthepain
06-01-2008, 02:46 PM
In this case, the mistake would be hitting the person. However, driving off without checking to see that the person is OK is a choice. I'm certainly not saying that's what happened. At this point we don't know. I'm simply pointing out the difference between a mistake and a choice.

Easy to say what you "would do" when you're not the person wearing the shoes.

mayotm
06-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Easy to say what you "would do" when you're not the person wearing the shoes.Show me where I wrote anything about what I would do. Go back and read my posts in this thread. I haven't stated what I would do or passed judgement on Lynch or anybody else. Christ, anytime you become involved in any thread it becomes completely confrontational.

ParanoidAndroid
06-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Ok, me mispelling a word in an email to a client, that's a mistake.

Driving a car and hitting someone and then leaving the scene, that's a little bit more than just a "WHOOPS! sorry bout that chief! Well, peace out im leavin! No big deal!"

There are somethings where you honestly make a mistake, but there are other times in life where youre just plain ****ing STUPID and you know you did something pretty bad and you should know better. This is how society is taking a turn for the worst. Everyone gets a pass, no one is held accountable for their own actions. Personal responsibility doesn't ****ing exist anymore and it's ****ed up. There's no consequences for being a complete and utter moron anymore so no one ever learns a lesson.

If douchebags got their asses kicked for being a giant douchebag, there would be no more douchebags because they wouldn't want to accept the consequences of being a douche!

...unless the posssible reward for being a douchebag was great enough to accept the risk.

THATHURMANATOR
06-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Hit and run is jail time and you can guaratee that Lynch will get a nice suspension from the league.

Fred Jackson better get ready to carry this team.
You are worse than Mikey. You have no idea what happened.

THATHURMANATOR
06-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Can we actually get some real info on this before you whiners commence your overreactions?

BAM
06-01-2008, 03:57 PM
http://www.greencastlecoffee.com/images/miscpictures/zappat.gif

Night Train
06-01-2008, 04:01 PM
http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/a_fanciful_twist/images/2007/08/26/untitled1.jpg

raphael120
06-01-2008, 04:12 PM
...unless the posssible reward for being a douchebag was great enough to accept the risk.

Ala Bill Bellichick?

feelthepain
06-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Show me where I wrote anything about what I would do. Go back and read my posts in this thread. I haven't stated what I would do or passed judgement on Lynch or anybody else. Christ, anytime you become involved in any thread it becomes completely confrontational.

Just because you didn't say "I" or "ME" doesn't mean you aren't judging a situation or person as a person not facing the problem.

Typ0
06-01-2008, 05:40 PM
any way you slice it ML has some responsibility here...even if it's just that he loaned his car to some idot who would leave someone there to die. That person was probably drunk. Another bad friend choice.

mayotm
06-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Just because you didn't say "I" or "ME" doesn't mean you aren't judging a situation or person as a person not facing the problem.Can you read? Do you have some kind of mental disability? That would actually explain many of your posts. I have stated numerous times throughout this thread that I have no idea what took place. I've also stated that people shouldn't be passing judgement without the facts. Please explain to me how you've come to the conclusion that I'm passing judgement on Lynch.

Cntrygal
06-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I guess noone read what I thought of the author of the article. :sadwalk:

By the way..... it was post FIFTY SEVEN!!!!

Typ0
06-01-2008, 05:53 PM
the fact is ML vehicle was involved in a hit and run. nothing good can come of that.

patmoran2006
06-01-2008, 06:01 PM
It's now confirmed that it was Lynch's 2008 Porsche that hit the woman, the car is impounded and at the Police Impound on Seneca street.

feelthepain
06-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Can you read? Do you have some kind of mental disability? That would actually explain many of your posts. I have stated numerous times throughout this thread that I have no idea what took place. I've also stated that people shouldn't be passing judgement without the facts. Please explain to me how you've come to the conclusion that I'm passing judgement on Lynch.

Quoting you,

I'm simply pointing out the difference between a mistake and a choice.
Seems to me you've placed yourself in a position to judge whats an accident and whats a choice. How many times have poeple regreted making a choices? Sometimes it's called an accident. You can judge everything if you wish, but sometimes when bad things happen, people panic, when they panic they make mistakes, it's not intentional. It's a decision made under duress, some people make good decisions under stress, some don't. You can't look at this situation and say whats a choice and whats a mistake cause you're not thast person in that situation. It's easy to judge when your not the one in the situation.

Typ0
06-01-2008, 06:06 PM
there is no mistake or accidental choice that explains leaving the scene of an accident...especially where someone was hit by a vehicle. Call it whatever verbage you want it's the wrong choice to make.

feelthepain
06-01-2008, 06:35 PM
there is no mistake or accidental choice that explains leaving the scene of an accident...especially where someone was hit by a vehicle. Call it whatever verbage you want it's the wrong choice to make.

Yes it is, but one many people make every single day.

acehole
06-01-2008, 09:16 PM

if only he had a tape of the rams walk through...then he could get off scott free.

SabreEleven
06-01-2008, 09:59 PM
The woman was able to walk to the ambulance. If she even fell, they would have backboarded her. She was probably grazed by the car, likely by the rearview mirror or something else protruding out from the side. Nothing will happen to Marshawn, even if he WAS in the car +/- driving, which we don't even know.

There goes her law suit...if she knew it had anything to do with Marshawn, she'd still be laying on the ground today.

The Spaz
06-01-2008, 10:01 PM
So people let her lay on the ground for 15 minutes and then walks herself to the ambulance? Sounds like a vicious hit :shrug:. I am not condoning the hit but this sounds pretty weird and petty at the same time.

SabreEleven
06-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Maybe she laid there 15 minutes to ensure no spinal damage :idunno:

blackonyx89
06-02-2008, 07:42 AM
I truly hope that he is innocent. He made a poor decision if he let someelse drive the vehicle, and you know that the lady hit will sue and get some type of compensation. If he did not hit , then you must acquit!!!