PDA

View Full Version : Still no word on ticket sales in Toronto!

Patrick76777
06-02-2008, 07:35 AM
I honestly thought that these seats would be sold in a matter of hours!

So here’s my thought. At $200 a game, over for an 8 game package, it’s going to cost $1,600 for 8 games (3 preseason) over 5 years. And that’s for 1 ticket.

For just a few bucks more, probably about $100, the same person can get season tickets in Buffalo for the next 4 years in pretty nice seats. That’s a total of 34 games (6 preseason). The only extra cost is a 90 minute drive down the QEW.

And the best part is, you only have to pay $400-$450 a year. The Toronto package would require the full $1,600 payment.

Heck, if they wanted to sit in the Rockpile seats, they could go for the next 6 years at the same price. That’s over 50 games!

I know that the popular perception is that the people in Toronto have so much money that they use if for kindling in the winter, but I have to believe that anybody with a sense for the worth of a buck would realize that the better deal are the tickets in Buffalo.

Pride
06-02-2008, 08:02 AM
You make a very valid point.

What if simply having a game in Toronto, has already increased season ticket sales (people from Toronto) in Buffalo?

That would be great! But ironic just the same.

Patrick76777
06-02-2008, 08:21 AM

What if simply having a game in Toronto, has already increased season ticket sales (people from Toronto) in Buffalo?

Exactly. I almost want to take an ad in toronto telling people about my math. Boost season ticket sales even higher.

Michael82
06-02-2008, 08:40 AM

And that was the main reason why the Bills needed to do this deal with Toronto. Help increase the Buffalo Bills season ticket base and bring more sponsors and suite/club buyers. :up:

ronholm78
06-02-2008, 08:41 AM
I have a chance to buy the tickets if anyone is interested in swapping me for other bills tix. I wont use my toronto random draw selection and would rather give the code to another bills fan

hammerbillsfan
06-02-2008, 01:47 PM
I honestly thought that these seats would be sold in a matter of hours!

So here’s my thought. At $200 a game, over for an 8 game package, it’s going to cost $1,600 for 8 games (3 preseason) over 5 years. And that’s for 1 ticket.

For just a few bucks more, probably about $100, the same person can get season tickets in Buffalo for the next 4 years in pretty nice seats. That’s a total of 34 games (6 preseason). The only extra cost is a 90 minute drive down the QEW.

And the best part is, you only have to pay $400-$450 a year. The Toronto package would require the full $1,600 payment.

Heck, if they wanted to sit in the Rockpile seats, they could go for the next 6 years at the same price. That’s over 50 games!

I know that the popular perception is that the people in Toronto have so much money that they use if for kindling in the winter, but I have to believe that anybody with a sense for the worth of a buck would realize that the better deal are the tickets in Buffalo.

I do this already! :hi5: