PDA

View Full Version : Who would you take??

LtFinFan66
06-02-2008, 09:58 AM
To take your mind of the current Lynch news.....

If you could take one player or coach off of each other team in the AFC East and put them on your team....who would you take from each team and why?

Please, no smack....just honest answers(without smack).

casdhf
06-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Taylor, Moss, Faneca

The King
06-02-2008, 10:09 AM
Jets: Nick Mangold- The guy is a beast and still very very young... also fills a giant need.

Fins: Jason Taylor the only player that would help us upgrade.

Pats: Richard Seymour or Ty Warren- I dont want to say anything positve about a Patriot.

Pinkerton Security
06-02-2008, 10:10 AM
tough call.....perhaps moss, perhaps ben watson seeing our TE situation, though i hate belichik taking him would both make our coaching better AND make the pats worse, perhaps kerry rhodes, coles..

to be honest, there are few dolphins players i would take, not because they dont have any good players but bc their good players are in positions that we dont need, ie. brown at rb while we have lynch, will allen is solid...

i'd have to say my choice would be moss, as long as he remained motivated in buffalo. he is a luxury for any QB to have, IF he is giving it his best effort.

DraftBoy
06-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Rhodes, Brady, and Smiley

Historian
06-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Ginn
Ginn
Ginn.

Because he's just. that. good.

:rolleyes:

DraftBoy
06-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Gin
Gin
Gin.

Becaue he's just. that. good.

:rolleyes:

Its Ginn

Historian
06-02-2008, 10:19 AM
See...he's so good, I can't even spell at the thought of having him on my team!

justasportsfan
06-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Ronnie Brown
Tom Brady :puke:
Mangold

TigerJ
06-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Its Ginn

Did you ever consider that he really meant gin. :drunks:

DraftBoy
06-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Did you ever consider that he really meant gin. :drunks:

I did but its still a little early to be drinking on a Monday.

Dr. Lecter
06-02-2008, 10:44 AM
I did but its still a little early to be drinking on a Monday.

It's noon somewhere in the world!!

For me:

NE - Brady. This is easy. Look at what he did two years ago with the worst WR corp in the league.
Jets - Mangold. See ya' Melvin!!
Miami - This is harder. They are rebuilding and are strong in areas of Bills strength. I might take Taylor just for his pass rush abailities.

R. Rich
06-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Jets: Nick Mangold- The guy is a beast and still very very young... also fills a giant need.

Fins: Jason Taylor the only player that would help us upgrade.

Pats: Richard Seymour or Ty Warren- I dont want to say anything positve about a Patriot.

Wow. Bedard actually had a 100% spot on post in the Buffalo Bills Zone. Impressive.

yordad
06-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Mangold, Taylor, Brady- The Jets shiny new tight end would also be of high consideration.

Michael82
06-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Tom Brady - I hate his guts, and would not be able to buy his jersey. But he is 10x better than any of our QBs and would easily be our best QB ever since Jim Kelly.

Nick Mangold - He would be the final piece to the OL to make it the best OL in the league. Plus it gets rid of Fowler, so that's a plus.

Jason Taylor - He's the only player worth taking from that pathetic team.

yordad
06-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Tom Brady - I hate his guts, and would not be able to buy his jersey. But he is 10x better than any of our QBs and would easily be our best QB ever since Jim Kelly.

Nick Mangold - He would be the final piece to the OL to make it the best OL in the league. Plus it gets rid of Fowler, so that's a plus.

Jason Taylor - He's the only player worth taking from that pathetic team.Yeah, thats what I meant. You just said it much better.

Dantheman1280
06-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Miami- Micheal Lehan
Pats- Wilfork even though I hate him
Jets- Cotchery

The King
06-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Wow. Bedard actually had a 100% spot on post in the Buffalo Bills Zone. Impressive.

:bravo:

Mitchell55
06-02-2008, 01:31 PM
Heres a few sleepers.

Jake Long. Put him at G maybe. Take Fowler out and put Butler at C. Dominant

Gholston- Loved this dude and he would help

NE- Watson- kills us every year. This might just be a LETS GET HIM OUT OF NE reason.

Devin
06-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Kerry Rhodes
Jason Taylor
Tom Brady

patmoran2006
06-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Good topic.

New England: Is there anybody on earth who seriously wouldn't take Tom Brady? He's won Super bowls with guys like Branch, Patten and Brown. Evans, Hardy, Parrish and Reed are better.

Miami: Easy answer here. Samson Satele. He's already developing into one of the best young centers in the league, and we have Melvin Fowler. Nuff' said.

Jets: I don't see how anyone couldn't say Alan Feneca. He's a grater and playing opposite of Dockery would be sick. Harris would be my second choice. Even though he's not a "need" at LB, this guy is just a beast and I'd find a way to utilize him if I were Jauron.

PECKERWOOD
06-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Jets - Nick Mangold ( Upgrade over Fowler. )
Patriots - Tom Brady ( If he played for the Bills, I would be his biggest fan, until then I'll be his biggest hater. =] )
Fish - Ronnie Brown ( Their best player on offense, plus he and Lynch would be the best 1-2 punch in the NFL. )

SeatownBillsFan21
06-02-2008, 03:17 PM
NE-Brady
NYJ-Mangold
Mia-Long or Taylor if he was still playing there.

ParanoidAndroid
06-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Good topic.

New England: Is there anybody on earth who seriously wouldn't take Tom Brady? He's won Super bowls with guys like Branch, Patten and Brown. Evans, Hardy, Parrish and Reed are better.

Miami: Easy answer here. Samson Satele. He's already developing into one of the best young centers in the league, and we have Melvin Fowler. Nuff' said.

Jets: I don't see how anyone couldn't say Alan Feneca. He's a grater and playing opposite of Dockery would be sick. Harris would be my second choice. Even though he's not a "need" at LB, this guy is just a beast and I'd find a way to utilize him if I were Jauron.

x2

DraftBoy
06-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I'd take Kerry Rhodes at FS over Faneca without a doubt

BAM
06-02-2008, 03:22 PM
PATS: Tom Brady, QB

JETS: Nick Mangold, C

DOLPHINS: Jason Taylor, DE

justasportsfan
06-02-2008, 03:26 PM
why would anyone still want Jt even though he has his sight set on hollywood in 1 year?

Pinkerton Security
06-02-2008, 03:26 PM
i cant in good conscience ever speak, or type, the words saying i would want tom brady on my team. he may as well be satan in the flesh, and i could never, ever think about him being on my team. he is all that is queer within the patriots organization.

patmoran2006
06-02-2008, 05:33 PM
you guys are high.

I would take Samson Satele, a stud young center from Miami in place of Fowler in 0.2 seconds.

Devin
06-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I'd take Kerry Rhodes at FS over Faneca without a doubt

Agreed.

Kerry Rhodes is a monster.

You could make the case for a lot of guys in either scenario, I certainly wouldnt be unhappy with Mangold or Faneca or even Revis.

gr8slayer
06-02-2008, 05:42 PM
NE - Brady hands down, it all starts and ends with the Quarterback and there's no one better in the business.

NYJ - David Harris

Miami - This is a tough one..... I suppose I'll go with the flow and take Taylor even though I don't think he'll be a Dolphin very much longer.

coastal
06-02-2008, 05:50 PM
Jedi nailed it with David Harris. He is a ****ing beast.

Aside from him, I'd take Bill Belichick.

Dr. Lecter
06-02-2008, 06:10 PM
you guys are high.

I would take Samson Satele, a stud young center from Miami in place of Fowler in 0.2 seconds.

I think that is why most of us are taking Mangold. He ain't shabby either.

BuffaloBillsStampede
06-02-2008, 06:28 PM
How could you not pick Tom Brady? Jason Taylor, and Nick Mangold would be my other choices.

PECKERWOOD
06-02-2008, 06:30 PM
How could you not pick Tom Brady? Jason Taylor, and Nick Mangold would be my other choices.

Getting Brady would be a win-win situation for me.
Say he plays well and the Bills win. :up:
Say he plays poorly, well we still get to watch him get killed behind our OL. :up:

Yasgur's Farm
06-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Jake Long
Vernon Gholston
Jerod Mayo

yordad
06-02-2008, 07:46 PM
why would anyone still want Jt even though he has his sight set on hollywood in 1 year?Because it is the Dolphins, and under the scenario, we were forced to pick someone. :idunno:

I wish they had a good tight end to take.... um.... wait, your right, I'm glad they don't. :dance:

Question for LTfinfan, in this fantasy, do we have to take their salary on?

Al the Bills Fan
06-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Miami - Long
Jets - Mangold
Pats - Gholston

All young players with an amazing amount of potential. All young players with huge potential.

Al the Bills Fan
06-02-2008, 08:01 PM

I would not pick Brady because my hate for him is borderline irrational.

YardRat
06-02-2008, 08:10 PM
Miami - Long
Jets - Mangold
Pats - Gholston

All young players with an amazing amount of potential. All young players with huge potential.

I agree with AL.

Screw Brady and any other low-life cheating veteran bastards from New England.

Dr. Lecter
06-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Gholston is not with the Pats.

SABURZFAN
06-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Jake Long
Vernon Gholston
Tom Brady

Al the Bills Fan
06-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Gholston is not with the Pats.

You're right, my bad. I picked two Jets.

My Pats pick would be Moss then.

LtFinFan66
06-02-2008, 09:17 PM

Jason Taylor - He's the only player worth taking from that pathetic team.:negrep:

BADTHINGSMAN
06-02-2008, 09:58 PM
Mangold - for the same reasons MBB said..
Brady - for the same reason Mikey said..
Taylor - Taylor,Stroud,Schobel would be a pretty good Dline..

Bling
06-02-2008, 10:05 PM
****er... I was going to start a thread like this.

LtFinFan66
06-03-2008, 12:44 AM
:bravo:

clumping platelets
06-03-2008, 12:54 AM
Without looking at any other posts, I suspect the answer is overwhemingly, Tom Brady

I would have to agree

Marvelous
06-03-2008, 02:24 AM
Brady,Revis &? I dunno with Miami. I dont wanna say their Center, but he is the best IMO. Because he's soo young, because we havent had a elite center since our precious. But i'll go easy and say JT.

-Bah- this was more exciting 3-4 years ago when the Jets & Phins had some decent talent...

LtFinFan66
06-03-2008, 03:08 AM
Pats: Brady

Bills: Evans

Jets: Gholston

BleedinGreenNC
06-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Pats - Tom Brady - Just an overall great QB, who wouldnt want him on their team?

Bills - Hardy - He is going to be a great WR, i was hoping the Jets had a chance to draft him.

Fins - Taylor -No question here, you take him away from them, they are going to struggle.

LtFinFan66
06-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Pats - Tom Brady - Just an overall great QB, who wouldnt want him on their team?

Bills - Hardy - He is going to be a great WR, i was hoping the Jets had a chance to draft him.

Fins - Taylor -No question here, you take him away from them, they are going to struggle.That's why I took Gholston from you guys:up:

Michael82
06-03-2008, 10:30 AM
:negrep:
You actually negged me for real.... :mad:

LtFinFan66
06-03-2008, 10:32 AM
You actually negged me for real.... :mad:Sorry, I said no smack Michael. I think you can handle one :negrep: with all the :posrep: I give you. And I enjoy the "thanks" I get from you :rolleyes:

Michael82
06-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Sorry, I said no smack Michael. I think you can handle one :negrep: with all the :posrep: I give you. And I enjoy the "thanks" I get from you :rolleyes:
I'm going to go on a 24 hour no Thanks spree. Then I will give you the first real rep tomorrow. :up:

bflojohn
06-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Just to change this up a bit... These players would help the Bills and are unsung so far!
TE: New York's Chris Baker
WR: New England's Wes Welker
OG: Miami's Vernon Carey