PDA

View Full Version : LOL phins fans think Seau gonna shut down Henry

BillsFanInMass
04-18-2003, 09:20 PM
Phins fans dont realize that the Gash signing nullifies the Seau trade lol . They are posting on BBi . Gash is gonna smash junior lol....:feedback:

Schobel94
04-18-2003, 09:22 PM
Henry doesnt need Gash to smsh Junior, he can do it himself. Of course, it is nice having Gash to help him. Remember Henry's TD run at the end of the SD game? Di you see Seau? He couldn't catch him he was too slow! Seau doesn't scare me, what does scare me are carneys!

ublinkwescore
04-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Seau will probably be riding the bench by the time we play the fish.

I had to come over here, I got ran off the Twilight Zone - I rattled a few cages over there.

dolfan25
04-19-2003, 06:13 AM
Is there a point where Bills fans realize that Junior will have a smaller role on a Fins defense ,where a perennial all-pro like Zach Thomas will be beside him. Jr. has not played with players of Jason Taylor and Zach's quality for a # of years(maybe Donnie Edwards last year). We don't expect Jr. Seau to stop TH on his own. That's why the Fins pay Zach and JT and Surtain a lot money. Do you realize that TH's success has a lot less to do with who the opposing linebackers are and more to do with his offensive line being effective and staying healthy?

There are a lot of idiot Bills fans posting here lately. Not to offend most of the regular posters but sheesh some of these guys who signed up in January and February aren't going to be asked to join MENSA anytime soon.

Captain gameboy
04-19-2003, 06:31 AM
I agree dolphan. Seau should fit in nicely with a good, established Dolphin defense.
Regardless, I think he's been over-hyped his entire career. He was the only thing to talk about when the Chargers played, for a number of years, and I think he's at a stage now where he doesn't have to be "game planned" against.
Whether the Dolphins can stop the Bills has had a lot more to do with our passing game vs your pass D, at least since, Thurman Thomas got Tom Olivadotti fired.

Schobel94
04-19-2003, 09:15 AM
The fin defense is still a very good D, but I just dont see it being any better with Seau. You know who he reminds me of, Eddie Robinson, now granted Seau was a much better player in his day than Robinson, but Rbionson's also 2 years younger, and he's already lost it. It's important for the OLB's to have good speed, and one thing that Seau has lost is speed.

Stewie
04-19-2003, 10:02 AM
Put it this way, if John Butler, over spender that he was (RIP John) didn't want to pay him...

JB was always good at talent evaluation...

I think it could even be a downgrade for Miami

WCoastFin
04-19-2003, 03:24 PM
No need for Seau to shut Henry down...Henry can shut himself down...."Mr.Fumbles"

4thAndLong
04-19-2003, 03:52 PM
T Henry -

@Miami - 22 att, 132 yards, 6.0 avg

Miami - 35 att, 151 yards, 4.3 avg, TD