PDA

View Full Version : Zoners going to the opener, I need some help!

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 08:55 AM
I have somebody getting me a ticket on Thursday, but where should I sit!?! I'd prefer to be in the 100s, but I'd also like to not sit by myself. Unfortunately the area around Freeman is already occupied because of season tickets, so that's out. Any suggestions?

Dr. Lecter
06-03-2008, 08:57 AM
I am in section 130. I'll send you the row and seats.

I am not sure what is availabe close by.

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 08:59 AM
I am in section 130. I'll send you the row and seats.

I am not sure what is availabe close by.

Alright thanks. Freeman called to check on his section, but they told him it was full already. If I have to sit by myself, that's alright, it's just obviously not preferred.

BAM
06-03-2008, 08:59 AM
I have sit in just about every type of location at that stadium. There really aren't any BAD seats. I actually prefer to be in the upper deck on the 50 yard line.

hydro
06-03-2008, 09:08 AM
I have have a ticket next to me that has yet to be accounted for by any of my buddies. That could be a back up plan if need be.

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 09:09 AM
I have have a ticket next to me that has yet to be accounted for by any of my buddies. That could be a back up plan if need be.

:up: Sounds good man, where you sitting at?

hydro
06-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Section 314 row 11.

http://www.buffalobills.com/facility/SeatingChart.jsp

Michael82
06-03-2008, 09:15 AM
I sit in the tunnel end zone with dannyek71 and there's always extra room nearby. hammerbillsfan has sat with me before. And I think it was Op and Dora who sat in the first row. :up:

Section 123.

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 09:19 AM
I sit in the tunnel end zone with dannyek71 and there's always extra room nearby. hammerbillsfan has sat with me before. And I think it was Darth and his wife who sat in the first row. :up:

Section 123.

Way to act as if I didn't sit next to you at the opener last year...

OpIv37
06-03-2008, 09:22 AM
I've sat near Mikey's endzone seats several times- it's great when the action's in that end. It kind of sucks when the actions at the other end, but having a direct view of the HD scoreboard mostly makes up for it. I actually like sitting there.

I've been on the sidelines inthe lower bowl too- sometimes the players and camera equipment block the view if you're too low. The upper deck is the best full view of the field, but it can get cold and windy up there. I think the endzone seats are my favorite.

R. Rich
06-03-2008, 09:22 AM
I sit in the tunnel end zone with dannyek71 and there's always extra room nearby. hammerbillsfan has sat with me before. And I think it was Darth and his wife who sat in the first row. :up:

Section 123.

What a crappy location.

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Problem solved... Thanks Hydro! This will only be the 3rd time I've sat in the 300s, but definitely the lowest I've been up there so far. The first one was like the 6th coldest game in Bills history and it sucked horribly, the second was a Dolphins game which we won, but we were 3 rows from the top and my dumbass friend was drunk as all hell, and it was also cold, so it wasn't so much fun either.

This time it'll be better and the weather should be nice too!

Now I've got a ticket to the game, flight ticket reserved... all thats left is the hotel and I'm ready to go.

Michael82
06-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Way to act as if I didn't sit next to you at the opener last year...
:rofl: Do you really think i remember that day? I was still drunk and felt like ****. Plus I had no camera as mine broke. :mad:

Michael82
06-03-2008, 09:33 AM
I've sat near Mikey's endzone seats several times- it's great when the action's in that end. It kind of sucks when the actions at the other end, but having a direct view of the HD scoreboard mostly makes up for it. I actually like sitting there.

I've been on the sidelines inthe lower bowl too- sometimes the players and camera equipment block the view if you're too low. The upper deck is the best full view of the field, but it can get cold and windy up there. I think the endzone seats are my favorite.
Mine too. I especially like that we have awesome seats when they are near the goalline and if they aren't, we got the jumbotron to watch. :up:

Michael82
06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
What a crappy location.
That's right....I forgot that R.Rich also sits behind me. :up:

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 09:35 AM
That's right....I forgot that R.Rich also sits behind me. :up:

I already knew that too... I saw him last year on my way out after the game... and then again in the parking lot where he looked very displeased.

chernobylwraiths
06-03-2008, 11:25 AM
I'll have a great seat in front of my tv with a bathroom and all the food I want at my disposal!

Valerie
06-03-2008, 11:33 AM
I have somebody getting me a ticket on Thursday, but where should I sit!?! I'd prefer to be in the 100s, but I'd also like to not sit by myself. Unfortunately the area around Freeman is already occupied because of season tickets, so that's out. Any suggestions?
You can sit with me, BMN. I can ditch Dozer and make him sit by himself. lol

BAM
06-03-2008, 11:39 AM
They better ***** win this time. I believe the last four times I've been up there for a game, they've lost.

chernobylwraiths
06-03-2008, 11:46 AM
They better ***** win this time. I believe the last four times I've been up there for a game, they've lost.

Houston

chernobylwraiths
06-03-2008, 11:47 AM

Oops, I thought you meant openers and I don't feel like editing my post. Maybe it is you?

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 11:52 AM
The opener last year was only the 2nd game I've been to that they lost. I think they are like 5-2, or 6-2 in games I've been to.

BAM
06-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Houston

OK it's only been three!

BAM
06-03-2008, 12:00 PM
The opener last year was only the 2nd game I've been to that they lost. I think they are like 5-2, or 6-2 in games I've been to.

I'm about even now, maybe a game or two under .500. 5-7 I believe.

Bill Brasky
06-03-2008, 12:02 PM
Alright thanks. Freeman called to check on his section, but they told him it was full already. If I have to sit by myself, that's alright, it's just obviously not preferred.

i could talk to pete. he has extras right next to me. you might be able to buy off him and sit with us. i will msg him right now actually.

hammerbillsfan
06-03-2008, 12:28 PM
:rofl: Do you really think i remember that day? I was still drunk and felt like ****. Plus I had no camera as mine broke. :mad:

You actually looked pretty good the next day, I was shocked. :drunks:

Michael82
06-03-2008, 12:30 PM
You actually looked pretty good the next day, I was shocked. :drunks:
yeah, but my stomach felt like **** all day and I had a bad headache. :ill:

Dr. Lecter
06-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I can reserve the vomit tree for you again next year if you would like.

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 12:34 PM

Sweet, I call dibs on the stall again though!

Michael82
06-03-2008, 12:35 PM
I hope I don't ralph all over the place again. I don't like the after feeling the next morning. I couldn't even enjoy the tailgate. :mad:

THATHURMANATOR
06-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Try to get section 122 Row thirteen seats 1-6. 2 of my buddies dropped out of their season tickets so maybe there is a seat there.

clumping platelets
06-03-2008, 05:44 PM

If I'm buying your ticket, you will sit where the ticket sez you will sit :mad:

BlackMetalNinja
06-03-2008, 07:22 PM
If I'm buying your ticket, you will sit where the ticket sez you will sit :mad:

You're not, I don't trust you guys and your false hope! As I already stated, I've resolved the issue and now have a ticket for the opener!

clumping platelets
06-03-2008, 08:32 PM
:crack:

BAM
06-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Oops, I thought you meant openers and I don't feel like editing my post. Maybe it is you?

I was 0 for 3 during the 2004 season, including the game we lost against the Steelers at the end. :couch: