X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Lynch at OTAs......

Personally i think this is a good thing, i dont think the Bills would allow him to practice without speaking to him, and him not speaking to the BFPD, it would be shocking to here he hasnt
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Re: Lynch at OTAs......

No word on whether Lynch will comment on his vehicle which was involved in an alleged hit-and-run accident over the weekend in downtown Buffalo.
    There is no word on whether there will be word?

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
      There is no word on whether there will be word?
      Nothing yet, but for him to be there means in my opinion that he already or his attorney already spoke with Police and no files have been charged either, so it looks like he must be saying he wasnt driving or not in car
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• BAM
        • Sep 2003

The fact that Lynch hasn't said anything about it worries me. I understand his lawyer was out of town but still...

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

he's going to be haunted until the facts come out

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
            • May 2003

Originally posted by bigbub2352
            Nothing yet, but for him to be there means in my opinion that he already or his attorney already spoke with Police and no files have been charged either, so it looks like he must be saying he wasnt driving or not in car
            I hope you're right, but I'm not as confident about this. Lawyers have a way of really obfuscating the truth, and dragging everything out with legal manuvering. I won't breath easily until there is a definitive statement from the police, Marshawn's attorney, the Bills or some other credible source that he was not legally involved in this.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BAM
              The fact that Lynch hasn't said anything about it worries me. I understand his lawyer was out of town but still...
              You know how the media blows everything out of proportion.
              Sometimes, silence is GOLDEN.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

I think everyone hopes the right stuff comes out of Marshawns mouth, the silence is killing everyone who bleeds red white and blue, i just have to believe he made a statement ot the Bills the fact he is on the practice feild
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

Working...
                X