PDA

View Full Version : Lynch at OTAs......

bigbub2352
06-03-2008, 10:50 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6121

Personally i think this is a good thing, i dont think the Bills would allow him to practice without speaking to him, and him not speaking to the BFPD, it would be shocking to here he hasnt

Mr. Miyagi
06-03-2008, 10:54 AM
No word on whether Lynch will comment on his vehicle which was involved in an alleged hit-and-run accident over the weekend in downtown Buffalo.
There is no word on whether there will be word?

bigbub2352
06-03-2008, 11:01 AM
There is no word on whether there will be word?

Nothing yet, but for him to be there means in my opinion that he already or his attorney already spoke with Police and no files have been charged either, so it looks like he must be saying he wasnt driving or not in car

BAM
06-03-2008, 11:10 AM
The fact that Lynch hasn't said anything about it worries me. I understand his lawyer was out of town but still...

ddaryl
06-03-2008, 11:11 AM
he's going to be haunted until the facts come out

Jan Reimers
06-03-2008, 11:14 AM
Nothing yet, but for him to be there means in my opinion that he already or his attorney already spoke with Police and no files have been charged either, so it looks like he must be saying he wasnt driving or not in car
I hope you're right, but I'm not as confident about this. Lawyers have a way of really obfuscating the truth, and dragging everything out with legal manuvering. I won't breath easily until there is a definitive statement from the police, Marshawn's attorney, the Bills or some other credible source that he was not legally involved in this.

mybills
06-03-2008, 12:47 PM
The fact that Lynch hasn't said anything about it worries me. I understand his lawyer was out of town but still...
You know how the media blows everything out of proportion.
Sometimes, silence is GOLDEN. :up:

bigbub2352
06-03-2008, 12:52 PM
I think everyone hopes the right stuff comes out of Marshawns mouth, the silence is killing everyone who bleeds red white and blue, i just have to believe he made a statement ot the Bills the fact he is on the practice feild