• Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

BB.com - Hardy taking proactive approach

Hardy Taking Proactive Approach
    by Chris Brown, Lead Journalist Last Updated: 6/2/2008 2:50 PM ET

It took all of two weeks with the veterans for Bills rookie wideout James Hardy to speak up and ask for some extra one-on-one time. At the close of week two of OTA sessions Hardy approached quarterback Trent Edwards and asked if he would work on the fade pattern in the end zone with him. It was a pass they had misconnected on during practice.

"The funny thing about James is he came to me," said a somewhat surprised Edwards. "As a rookie and a young guy that wants to get better and he's approaching me… I know I'm not a veteran, but I've been in this league for a year now, but there's not any intimidation by any means."

"I want to come out here and make big plays," said Hardy. "I'm just going to try to get that chemistry down with our quarterback like I did at Indiana.".......................

~The Answer
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: BB.com - Hardy taking proactive approach

It took all of two weeks with the veterans for Bills rookie wideout James Hardy to speak up and ask for some extra one-on-one time. At the close of week two of OTA sessions Hardy approached quarterback Trent Edwards and asked if he would work on the fade pattern in the end zone with him. It was a pass they had misconnected on

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Re: BB.com - Hardy taking proactive approach

I posted this yesterday.

Comment

Working...
      X