PDA

View Full Version : Lynch at practice; Losman absent

The Spaz
06-04-2008, 10:10 AM
LYNCH PRACTICING AGAIN: Marshawn Lynch is once again practicing with his teammates in OTAs today. Roscoe Parrish is also back.

J.P. Losman is not in attendance today. Jason Peters, Aaron Schobel and Mike Viti are the other absentees.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Philagape
06-04-2008, 10:11 AM
If cops want to talk, they know where to find him.

Michael82
06-04-2008, 10:16 AM
If cops want to talk, they know where to find him.
:rofl: That's what kills me about this whole situation. All they have to do is drive to the practice facility at One Bills Drive. If they really want to talk to him, they can do that.

Pride
06-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Not without his lawyer present... he's invoked his Miranda Rights.

TacklingDummy
06-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Drop the Lynch stuff for a minute.

J.P. Losman is not in attendance today.

Why not?

mybills
06-04-2008, 10:21 AM

Why not?
Don't even go there...he wasn't driving the SUV. :chuckle:

M
06-04-2008, 10:21 AM

Why not?

TD, come on. You know he's cleaning up the streets in Buffalo.

L.A. Playa
06-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Mike Viti isnt at practice ???? WTF ??? we should trade or cut him he is bringing down the team by not being tehre

bigbub2352
06-04-2008, 10:23 AM
this is why this situation is weird, they can come and talk to him at OBD, even if his attorney is not there, they can tell him to get his lawyer and they will meet him there

TacklingDummy
06-04-2008, 10:24 AM
TD, come on. You know he's cleaning up the streets in Buffalo.

Oh I forgot. JP must be out sweeping up cigarette butts that Thurm didn't get to.

TacklingDummy
06-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Mike Viti isnt at practice ???? WTF ??? we should trade or cut him he is bringing down the team by not being tehre

:lmao: Didn't even know he was on the roster. Damn, the Bills signed Mike Viti? Super Bowl here we come.

Mr. Miyagi
06-04-2008, 10:28 AM
If the guy doesn't want to talk, he doesn't have to without his lawyer's presence. It's his right.

Philagape
06-04-2008, 10:46 AM
He doesn't have to talk without a lawyer present, but what if he takes his sweet time arranging that? Does that hurt him? It's not like he doesn't have the means.

Night Train
06-04-2008, 11:22 AM
OMG ! Losman was driving the Lynch mobile ! ( dumb logic )

The Answer
06-04-2008, 11:27 AM
Whether Losman was involved with this incident or not - if Marshawn is guilty of any wrongdoing I think that Losman should take the fall for him and claim responsibility for the hit and run.

He would earn a lot of respect from the fans, the bills organization and his teamates - especially since Lynch is a key part of this teams future and Losman is not.

~The Answer

TacklingDummy
06-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Whether Losman was involved with this incident or not - if Marshawn is guilty of any wrongdoing I think that Losman should take the fall for him and claim responsibility for the hit and run.

He would earn a lot of respect from the fans, the bills organization and his teamates - especially since Lynch is a key part of this teams future and Losman is not.

~The Answer

Agreed. :up:

The longer this situation is going on the more I think JP was involved.

Mitchy moo
06-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Agreed. :up:

The longer this situation is going on the more I think JP was involved.

Is anyone sane left on here during the offseason ??

mayotm
06-04-2008, 12:46 PM

~The AnswerOr you could take the fall earning you some much needed respect on this site.

acehole
06-04-2008, 12:48 PM

Why not?

TRENT IS THE MAN!

The Answer
06-04-2008, 12:50 PM
TRENT IS THE MAN!

This is the best post you have ever made here.

I knew you would come around and jump on the right bandwagon. :bandwagon

~The Answer

justasportsfan
06-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Or you could take the fall earning you some much needed respect on this site.

PWNED!!!

TacklingDummy
06-04-2008, 01:51 PM
TRENT IS THE MAN!

Let's just hope that JP doesn't pull the man down with him. :up:

mybills
06-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Is anyone sane left on here during the offseason ??
no

justasportsfan
06-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Let's just hope that JP doesn't pull the man down with him. :up:

We won't have to worry about that. The name that goes with no. 7 on the bills these days doesn't have a name "flutie":up:

TacklingDummy
06-04-2008, 02:36 PM
We won't have to worry about that.

Agreed. Trent seems like a smart fellow. He doesn't seem the type to leave the scene of an accident.

seanbillsfan
06-04-2008, 02:43 PM

~The Answer

I just read that "The Digi" was driving the porche. It was nice of him too make lynch feel better about himself, you know, by letting him hang out with the star of the team!

Bill Cody
06-04-2008, 03:08 PM

Why not?

Maybe he couldn't reschedule his manicure and pedicure?

Typ0
06-04-2008, 04:34 PM
I think some are reading too far into this. JP was not involved with the accident...he wouldn't be practicing with the team no matter what his head isn't in it. He's too busy laughing at all the bone headed excuse mongers.

yordad
06-04-2008, 07:14 PM
He doesn't have to talk without a lawyer present, but what if he takes his sweet time arranging that? Does that hurt him? It's not like he doesn't have the means.Well, they can arrest him without his lawyer present if they want to force the issue.

If I was him, I wouldn't say a word.

acehole
06-04-2008, 07:43 PM
I think some are reading too far into this. JP was not involved with the accident...he wouldn't be practicing with the team no matter what his head isn't in it. He's too busy laughing at all the bone headed excuse mongers.

Shelby where are you with the ..."personal attacks" thingy you do...

Let see where the excuses take us this year...

Typ0
06-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Shelby where are you with the ..."personal attacks" thingy you do...

Let see where the excuses take us this year...

I don't see me attacking anyone in particular. but if the shoe fits...

acehole
06-04-2008, 08:02 PM
This is the best post you have ever made here.

I knew you would come around and jump on the right bandwagon. :bandwagon

~The Answer

Well he is the man....

I bet you wish he was your man....

acehole
06-04-2008, 08:05 PM
I don't see me attacking anyone in particular. but if the shoe fits...

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a bonehead.

Yea my shoes fit do yours?

Cant wait for the game opener.....

Typ0
06-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a bonehead.

Yea my shoes fit do yours?

Cant wait for the game opener.....

I didn't say anyone who disagrees with me is a bonehead. I have plenty of respect for other peoples opinions. I was talking about the excuse mongers...

acehole
06-04-2008, 08:17 PM
I didn't say anyone who disagrees with me is a bonehead. I have plenty of respect for other peoples opinions. I was talking about the excuse mongers...

whatever...good to have a point when you post....but your are good as well.

justasportsfan
06-05-2008, 08:33 AM
He's too busy laughing at all the bone headed excuse mongers.

I think the bonehead excuse mongers are hilarious too " Trents play went down when Peters went down. The weather was horrible. It's Fairchilds fault,etc. He had no weapons. But none of those apply to JP."

acehole
06-05-2008, 09:52 AM
I think the bonehead excuse mongers are hilarious too " Trents play went down when Peters went down. The weather was horrible. It's Fairchilds fault,etc. He had no weapons. But none of those apply to JP."

you are good kid....hats off.

justasportsfan
06-05-2008, 10:05 AM
thanks you sir.

Typ0
06-05-2008, 10:15 AM

TE WAS a rookie and he better improve significantly in his second year. That applies to JP too. He still stinks. He's done most likely a career backup.

Typ0
06-05-2008, 10:16 AM

you guys are like the two pocket protector geeks sitting at the table thinking about banging a cheerleader...

Romes
06-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Losman is back.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=3541

And so is Viti :phew:

justasportsfan
06-05-2008, 11:20 AM
TE WAS a rookie and he better improve significantly in his second year. That applies to JP too. He still stinks. He's done most likely a career backup.

Notice I left out the rookie excuse but you brought it out.

THe Peters excuse only applies to Trent as far as Philagape is concerned
I guess we know who excuse mongers are around here.

TacklingDummy
06-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Losman is back.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=3541

And so is Viti :phew:

I feel better now. We don't need Trent wearing his rag arm out this early.