PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer on WGR talks about Lynch case

Romes
06-05-2008, 10:05 AM
<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://wgr.everyzing.com:/viewMedia.jsp?e=20076725&s=PZSID_0001268190;The+Howard+Simon+Show&col=en-all-pod_wgr-ep&start=0&num=10&filter=0&dedupe=1&ft=true&expand=true&match=query,keyword=4&res=254900217&index=1&il=en&y=0&x=0&fs=true&action=embeddedPlayer" width="480" height="424"></iframe><br>

Interesting stuff. He thinks Lynch is being singled out. He says Lynch has every right not to talk and not to incriminate himself or anybody else. Not talking is not obstruction of justice. Obstruction requires a physical act.

Not to make excuses for Lynch but the lawyer does point out that there are a ton of things that could change the circumstances of this event that we just don't know.

Bill Brasky
06-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Not to make excuses for Lynch but the lawyer does point out that there are a ton of things that could change the circumstances of this event that we just don't know.

-----

nonesense, let's just keep speculating!

DraftBoy
06-05-2008, 10:07 AM
Liar!

don137
06-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Sounds like a lawyer being a lawyer....

Romes
06-05-2008, 10:11 AM
-----

good point. speculation is more fun.

THATHURMANATOR
06-05-2008, 10:12 AM
-----

YES I WANT LYNCH OFF MY TEAM.... :puke:

Bill Brasky
06-05-2008, 10:13 AM
good point. speculation is more fun.

seems to be working great for the oil industry

Romes
06-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Sounds like a lawyer being a lawyer....

Yeah he does...but he is right...

justasportsfan
06-05-2008, 10:17 AM
you mean the cops want to screw over the bills so they move to LA which could affect revenue in the buffalo area?

I doubt that lawyer has the facts about what happened either. Somone needs to contact him and have him start posting here.

Jan Reimers
06-05-2008, 10:18 AM
I know everything is so complex these days, and there are so many ramifications and legal shades of gray, but I'm still not convinced that if you're innocent, you need to hide behind a lawyer and say nothing.

If you're innocent, why not simply tell the truth?

Romes
06-05-2008, 10:19 AM
you mean the cops want to screw over the bills so they move to LA which could affect revenue in the buffalo area?

I doubt that lawyer has the facts about what happened either.

He admitted he didn't have the facts in the interview.

Mr. Miyagi
06-05-2008, 10:22 AM
I know everything is so complex these days, and there are so many ramifications and legal shades of gray, but I'm still not convinced that if you're innocent, you need to hide behind a lawyer and say nothing.

If you're innocent, why not simply tell the truth? Because sometimes they can twist your words and use them against you.

We're not dealing with "who chopped down my cherry tree" here. We're dealing with a high profile case with a celebrity. Everyone has an agenda, including the DA. The girl probably wants money. The DA office probably wants the spotlight. Everyone's in for something. Why would you say anything to potentially incriminate yourself?

Dujek
06-05-2008, 10:23 AM

If you're innocent, why not simply tell the truth?

The Guildford 4 tried that and got banged up for 20 years.

Admittedly the Buffalo PD is probably not as inept or corrupt as the West Midlands Serious Crime Squad, but you never know.

justasportsfan
06-05-2008, 10:24 AM

:up:
WGR was just trying to do what they do.

patmoran2006
06-05-2008, 10:26 AM
Speculation? There is apparently evidence that it was his car that struck the woman. Damange to left front end, car was impounded.. and a video camera on the corner.

Maybe speculation as to who was driving, which is probably why no arrest has been made yet. .But speculation as to whether his SUV was involved? LOL, hardly.

justasportsfan
06-05-2008, 10:26 AM
The Guildford 4 tried that and got banged up for 20 years.

Admittedly the Buffalo PD is probably not as inept or corrupt as the West Midlands Serious Crime Squad, but you never know.
they are one of the more incompetent law enforcers in WNY but no where as bad as Miami Dade cops

acehole
06-05-2008, 10:36 AM

Facts are overrated...if they dont tell the story we want them to....

Right?

patmoran2006
06-05-2008, 10:39 AM

Right?
I dont think there's a Bills fan on this board, a real one anyway, who hopes that Lynch was behind the wheel.

Romes
06-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Speculation? There is apparently evidence that it was his car that struck the woman. Damange to left front end, car was impounded.. and a video camera on the corner.

Maybe speculation as to who was driving, which is probably why no arrest has been made yet. .But speculation as to whether his SUV was involved? LOL, hardly.

No one said the speculation was about if Lynch's car was involved thats without a doubt.

Romes
06-05-2008, 10:49 AM

Right?

Wrong facts are crucial.

But what are the facts?

acehole
06-05-2008, 10:52 AM
I dont think there's a Bills fan on this board, a real one anyway, who hopes that Lynch was behind the wheel.

Missed the joke on romes...but thanks for playing pat

Romes
06-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Missed the joke on romes...but thanks for playing pat

I missed the joke, too. :idunno:

Patti120
06-05-2008, 11:20 AM
I really think that Lynch needs to bring in Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro on this one!