PDA

View Full Version : OTA Day 10 Underway

The Spaz
06-05-2008, 10:18 AM
LOSMAN BACK: J.P. Losman is back at OTAs today. Mike Viti is also back. Not in attendance are Darian Barnes, Melvin Fowler and Jason Peters.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Jan Reimers
06-05-2008, 10:39 AM
Seems like Barnes, who will be competing with J. Evans and Viti for probably 1 FB spot, would make every effort to be there.

OpIv37
06-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Peters is pissing me off.

Actually, check that- the Peters situation is pissing me off. I don't know if it's his fault or the team's but he needs to get his ass there.

gr8slayer
06-05-2008, 10:47 AM

Actually, check that- the Peters situation is pissing me off. I don't know if it's his fault or the team's but he needs to get his ass there.
Well in theory it's his fault since he was the one the signed his current deal. If he didn't want to be stuck in that contract for that long he shouldn't have signed it.

He's right about deserving a bigger contract, but he has to realize that we have guys like Evans and Crowell who need them quicker since theirs are about to expire. With that said I struggle to see how we can't afford to get at least two of the three signed now with all that cap space we have, Jones had hardly any space and has re-signed half the damn team this off-season.

Jan Reimers
06-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Just once, I'd like to see a guy have a couple of bad years and ask for a new contract at a reduced salary.

mysticsoto
06-05-2008, 11:47 AM

Why? Peters is not a rookie and will be able to pick up where he left off. I like it when veterans miss sometimes. It gives our depth more practice time with the starters that they often don't get. For example, I'm also glad that Royal is not playing. Schouman seems to be getting good practice and picking it up and we need him to do that. So if Peters being out helps Chambers or Murphy in anyway develop into better backups, then I'm all for it.

HAMMER
06-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Peters needs to get to work, Buffalo is not going to redo his deal this year nor should they.

The last buffalo fan
06-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Why? Peters is not a rookie and will be able to pick up where he left off. I like it when veterans miss sometimes. It gives our depth more practice time with the starters that they often don't get. For example, I'm also glad that Royal is not playing. Schouman seems to be getting good practice and picking it up and we need him to do that. So if Peters being out helps Chambers or Murphy in anyway develop into better backups, then I'm all for it.

:hi5:

justasportsfan
06-05-2008, 11:53 AM

Some poster here thinks Trent can't play well without Peters.