• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Copy of Police Report

According to news sources this morning. They now have video evidence Lynch was in at least two bars late Friday night on Chippewa. They also did recover a broken peice from the front left of his car that's in evidence.

The camera (we already know this) was working on the corner of Delaware and Chippewa, but nothing is being released as it is part of the investigation. And from what I learned, the police have fingerprinted the interior of his car on the driver wheel, which I'm guessing would eliminate from lying about who was driving the car. I would assume if someone is willing to take the fall for him, it now must be someone who has actually driven his car and could be verified by fingerprint.

I know a cop down there, and while the investigation is obviously being kept tightly wrapped so every cop in Buffalo doesnt know the details that can blab to the media and others; he does think something is going to happen in the next 24 or so hours. For the record, most authorities know nothing more than any of us. Only people invovled directly with investigation have ANY details. So if you know a cop and he claims to have inside info, unless he's directly involved with it, he's probably full of ****.

lastly, it was stated the reason why Lynch isn't saying anything is for the obvious reason. Saying something to the police that turns out to be a lie would get him in more trouble, as obstruction of justice and falsifying a police report charges could also mount against him. I'm positive thats why his laywer is telling him to STFU.

So from the looks of it. Lynch in a matter of a day or two is going to be in some big trouble. How much he compounds it I'm certain comes down to how he cooperates with the authorities. In my opinion, you messed up and made a stupid, awful mistake. Own it, take your medicine and don't make it worse.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: Copy of Police Report

Sad to say but he probably should be suspended if things turn out to be true.

Maybe not for the season but enough to send a message, 4 games.

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      Sad to say but he probably should be suspended if things turn out to be true.

Maybe not for the season but enough to send a message, 4 games.
      If he is found guilty, assuming drugs and alcohol weren't involved I find it highly unlikely that he'll serve any time in prison, though I do agree that he should be suspended.

Comment

• Stewie
        Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
        • Aug 2002

unless there's confirmation he's going to be charged with something worse than a class A misdemeanor, he's not going to be suspended
        Originally posted by Topdog
        Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
        Originally posted by mercyrule
        I love Weiner.
        also cheese

Comment

• RockStar36
          Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
          • Sep 2004

They can prove he was driving but they have no way possible to prove he was drunk when he did it. People would only be assuming he is at this point. From that perspective, I don't see any suspensions coming into play.

D & S Sports

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

I dont think there's any question he's going to be suspended by the league.

As far as law-wise. I don't know. It may come down to how cooperate he is. As far as we know, he hasn't had any history of driving problems, but we dont' know that.

What I do know is that a judge is going to look at something FAR less favorably when it involves a hit and run, as opposed to say a DUI.

Unlike others.. the longer this goes on, the MORE I worry-- because it makes me think they're gathering all the evidence they need BEFORE they charge him with anything.

I'm also concerned about the video camera. On channel 4 last night, reporter George Richert did a demonstrationl. While standing across the street from a police video camera, it zero'd in on him slowly the point you could actually see his business card he was holding in hand.

The good news is he has tinted dark windows and a witness said it was dark. Again, I think its going to come down to fingerprinting. He's going to have to prove I'm certain that someone else was driving the car.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
              They can prove he was driving but they have no way possible to prove he was drunk when he did it. People would only be assuming he is at this point. From that perspective, I don't see any suspensions coming into play.
              I disagree. A hit-and-run charge is more severe than a DUI or DWI charge.

Comment

• Stewie
                • Aug 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

As far as law-wise. I don't know.
                You pretty much invalidate your opinion in your first two sentences.

He's not going to be suspended for nothing. He has to get convicted of something before he gets suspended.

Which NFL player has been suspended as a first-time offender, for a misdemeanor conviction? Don't look too hard...
                I love Weiner.
                also cheese

Comment

• Stewie
                  • Aug 2002

The law disagrees with you.
                  I love Weiner.
                  also cheese

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Sorry, not even close.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      • Sep 2004

Is it? I wouldn't know, that's why I ask.

And I really don't think the league is going to do anything on this one unless something major happens. It sounds like a fender bender and he took off. A big mistake indeed, but nothing that huge.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

As far as law-wise. I don't know. It may come down to how cooperate he is. As far as we know, he hasn't had any history of driving problems, but we dont' know that.

What I do know is that a judge is going to look at something FAR less favorably when it involves a hit and run, as opposed to say a DUI.

Unlike others.. the longer this goes on, the MORE I worry-- because it makes me think they're gathering all the evidence they need BEFORE they charge him with anything.

I'm also concerned about the video camera. On channel 4 last night, reporter George Richert did a demonstrationl. While standing across the street from a police video camera, it zero'd in on him slowly the point you could actually see his business card he was holding in hand.

The good news is he has tinted dark windows and a witness said it was dark. Again, I think its going to come down to fingerprinting. He's going to have to prove I'm certain that someone else was driving the car.
                        Pat, you couldn't be more wrong. Now had someone actually been hurt or killed they might have slapped on vehicular manslaughter or something of the sort, but thankfully this girl was stupid enough to get up and walk to help instead of realizing that she had just been hit by a $100,000 dollar car.

Comment

• Stewie
                          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by JediBuffalo
                          Pat, you couldn't be more wrong.
                          sure he could, check out some of his other posts
                          I love Weiner.
                          also cheese

Comment

• RockStar36
                            • Sep 2004

In my experience, DUI's and DWI's are one of the worst things you can get when driving. If you're asking my personal opinion, I'd rather have almost anything happen in terms of driving fine than get a DUI or DWI.

D & S Sports

Comment

• gr8slayer
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by paulB
                              sure he could, check out some of his other posts
                              It happens....

DWI/DUI in some states has become worse than murder in the eyes of the law.

Comment

Working...
                              X