PDA

View Full Version : OTA Notes: The Ire Of Turk

The Spaz
06-05-2008, 01:28 PM
While the Bills are still in the early stages of the offseason, offensive coordinator Turk Schonert is not going to be a patient man. On Thursday there were a few times when the offense was having problems lining up before the snap. It started early on just the fifth play from scrimmage in 11-on-11 and Schonert made his dissatisfaction obvious.

"We've got to know formation," Schonert shouted after uttering an expletive.

Seven plays later during a no huddle series after a shotgun snap went over Trent Edwards head Schonert canceled the hurry up series.

"We're going to huddle up every play," said Schonert to his offensive players. "We apparently can't handle no huddle right now."

Later on during practice when lining up properly before the snap was again an issue Schonert threatened to throw the group off the field.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6131

justasportsfan
06-05-2008, 01:40 PM
"We're going to huddle up every play," said Schonert to his offensive players. "We apparently can't handle no huddle right now."

Isn't this team a carry over from last year? Must've been a disaster last year. Oh wait, it was.

Night Train
06-05-2008, 05:43 PM
I'm in FULL panic during the 1st week of June !

Jan Reimers
06-05-2008, 06:55 PM
I like Schonert's kick butt attitude. It contrasts nicely with Jauron, who seems to be way too nice.

mikemac2001
06-05-2008, 07:18 PM
I like Schonert's kick butt attitude. It contrasts nicely with Jauron, who seems to be way too nice.

Ya when i was reading it i was like **** ya i want a coach like that

jamesiscool
06-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Turk is the man! Lay down the law sucka.

Mitchy moo
06-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Give them a inch, they take a foot. Give them no room and they may squeeze by.