• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Browns game sold-out, Seahawks has limited seats available

V-Text.

I bet by the time July rolls around, there will only be public sale tickets for 1-3 games.
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Browns game sold-out, Seahawks has limited seats available

Excellent.

I seriously hate to labor on the point, but I really hope Lynch didnt drive that car.. Or if he did somehow he doesnt get in trouble with the league (Which I'm torn on becuase if he did I think he deserves it)

I say that ONLY because I have a really funny feeling about this team. I compare it to the Sabres when they came out of nowhere a few years ago.. But they NEED marshawn lynch.

Good to see attendance is looking rock solid..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

Stupid fans :sarcasm2:
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006

I seriously hate to labor on the point, but I really hope Lynch didnt drive that car.. Or if he did somehow he doesnt get in trouble with the league (Which I'm torn on becuase if he did I think he deserves it)
        Then don't belabor it. We all hope he was at Bible class and some evil alien stole his car and did the hit and run.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
          Then don't belabor it. We all hope he was at Bible class and some evil alien stole his car and did the hit and run.
          lol.. there's evidence he was on Chippewa that night..

And I know its beating a dead horse.. but forget the legal ramifications, like it or not his presence in the lineup will have a great effect on the success of the team this year.

I think they are a 10-11 win team, IF Lynch doesnt end up suspended.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

if the police don't get evidence who was driving the car I doubt we'll ever know. I also don't think he would be suspended for an isolated offense either...if it was a pattern of behavior different story though.

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

Time to ebay my Cleveland tix!
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by casdhf

Comment

• Scumbag College
                  • Oct 2002

Buffalo can't support a team, depressed local economy means the end of the Bills, the Bills can't be viable in WNY, no one will come out to support a team that hasn't made the playoffs this decade in such a small market, blah, blah, blah....

BULL****!!!!!
                  Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Scumbag College
                    Buffalo can't support a team, depressed local economy means the end of the Bills, the Bills can't be viable in WNY, no one will come out to support a team that hasn't made the playoffs this decade in such a small market, blah, blah, blah....

BULL****!!!!!
                    I'm not sure that anyone with half a brain will question how much WNY supports the Bills, it's one of the few places left in the league where generations of fans still pour in, it's rich in history and tradition. I think the argument has more to do with the ability of the locals to pay what the rest of the NFL is paying to keep the team profitable.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                      is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by casdhf

Im hoping to sell the good seats i got from my reward cc and buy more tickets off someone in a upper tier i love sitting there anyways

MUCK
                      FIAMI

Comment

• don137
                        • Jul 2002

Remember to those that are selling your seats on ebay or stubhub that the chances of it being purchased by a Browns fan is pretty reasonable.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                          is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by don137
                          Remember to those that are selling your seats on ebay or stubhub that the chances of it being purchased by a Browns fan is pretty reasonable.

if i can turn 2 tickets into 4 and get a little cash out of it ill be fine.....im suppose to have lower tier 30 or 50 yd line

MUCK
                          FIAMI

Comment

• Typ0
                            honey pie
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Scumbag College

BULL****!!!!!

low income joe blow doesn't mean squat compared to corporate dollars that are not available here plus the limited television market.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                              low income joe blow doesn't mean squat compared to corporate dollars that are not available here plus the limited television market.
                              the television market is not that limited if you include the surrounding areas.... Buffalo, Rochester, Toronto, Syracuse.

Comment

Working...
                              X