Clear All
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

DA says Lynch was in the car

D.A.: Bills' Lynch in vehicle at time of accident
    By JOHN WAWROW
    AP Sports Writer
    BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - Erie County District Attorney Frank Clark calls Bills running back Marshawn Lynch the "principal suspect" in an alleged hit-and-run accident, saying the player was inside his vehicle when it struck and injured a pedestrian.
    What's unclear, Clark said Thursday, is whether Lynch was driving the 2008 Porsche SUV when it struck a woman crossing an intersection in downtown Buffalo before speeding off early Saturday.
    "There were other people in the car, too, (Lynch) wasn't the only person in the car," Clark told The Associated Press. "I don't know whether he was driving that car or not. But I'm confident that before the investigation ends, we're going to find out, whether he talks to us or whether he doesn't."
    Raising the possibility that those passengers might include Lynch's teammates, Clark warned it would be important for them to step forward.
    "I'm not saying how we know it or who they are, but they know who they are, so we'll just see how this plays out," Clark said.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion
  • VeggieMan14
    • Jan 2008

Re: DA says Lynch was in the car

I bet its a scare tactic
    I feel a win streak coming and a Bills Playoff Run!!!

VeggieMan- To many Concussions as a kid

Comment

• W1DER1GHT
      Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by VeggieMan14
      I bet its a scare tactic
      I was thinking the exact same thing.
      "Tyler Wilson is a glorified cross between JP Losman and Ryan Fitzpatrick." W1DER1GHT 3/16/13
      ^Well, I may have given Wilson too much credit^

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

He's fishing.

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Full story:

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

"I'm not saying how we know it or who they are, but they know who they are, so we'll just see how this plays out," Clark said.

I bet I get better results when I stare at my airmen and say, "is there something you want to tell me?".
            Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• feldspar
              • Mar 2007

This doesn't sound like a scare tactic to me.

Check this out:
              Two Sources involved in the investigation tell Two On Your Side that a witness has placed Bills Running Back Marshawn Lynch behind the wheel of his S.U.V. at the time of a hit-and-run accident early Saturday morning.

A source who asked not to be identified tells Channel 2 that investigators have four witnesses that say Lynch was driving.
              This, too:
              District Attorney Frank Clark tells Two On Your Side they now have evidence that Marshawn Lynch was on Chippewa Street the same night as the hit and run accident occured.
              Sorry, but it's looking more and more like Lynch did it.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                They are who they say they are......

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

if I was an investigator I would check out the GPS information on the entire bills rosters cell phones. Not too hard to do. Could spell quite a bit of trouble. If there were other players in the car this could get real ugly.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Sorry, but witnesses or no witnesses, what kind of proof does he have? I don't believe it and I believe that they are just trying to scare a confession out of him.

Comment

• Ed
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Typ0
                      if I was an investigator I would check out the GPS information on the entire bills rosters cell phones. Not too hard to do. Could spell quite a bit of trouble. If there were other players in the car this could get real ugly.
                      I was gonna say, the fact that there are possibly more players involved now is the most disturbing part of this article.

With how well things have been going so far and the importance of this season, this is really the last thing we needed.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ed
                        I was gonna say, the fact that there are possibly more players involved now is the most disturbing part of this article.

With how well things have been going so far and the importance of this season, this is really the last thing we needed.
                        Agreed. But again...what kind of proof do they have that more players were with him?

Comment

• raphael120
                          Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                          • Oct 2005

Seriously...all this optimism is going down the ****ter if we're going to be without our running back for a handful of games. That and Hardy...his ass better stay out of trouble along with the rest of our roster.

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

Watch, it'll be Lynch, Peters, Evans and Hardy

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Ed
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              Agreed. But again...what kind of proof do they have that more players were with him?
                              I don't know, but I don't think it would be hard for a few people to recognize a group of Bills players climbing into a $100k+ car on Friday night downtown.

Comment

Working...
                              X