Who is happy that character took 2nd place to performance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Who is happy that character took 2nd place to performance.

First Hardy, I know that it's now difused but there were a lot of people here finding him guilty right off the bat, now Lynch. Seems that the Bills are damned if they do and damned if they don't and for some reason or another, there is a huge monkey on the teams back that they can't shake. Bad, GM in Donahoe, riddled with injuries last season, Hargrove, Hardy, Lynch. What next, Edwards added bulk is from steroid use?
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Who is happy that character took 2nd place to performance.

I wasn't aware that Lynch had been charged with anything.

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

Doesn't have to be, you put yourself in a situation like this, however it pans out, it shows lack of judgement. Hence the saying "running with the wrong crowd"

Comment

• Goobylal
        • Jan 2004

Or Hardy for that matter.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by LABillsFan
          Doesn't have to be, you put yourself in a situation like this, however it pans out, it shows lack of judgement.
          And somehow you're surprised?

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

You become who you surround yourself with. Whether he is guilty or not, same with Hardy, or any other person. One needs to be aware of the ramifications of their actions.

Comment

• streetkings01
              • Jul 2006

You become who you surround yourself with. Whether he is guilty or not, same with Hardy, or any other person. One needs to be aware of the ramifications of their actions.
              You ever get in trouble with the law before?
              You can call me streetkings

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Again, you're surprised by either of their actions? Most of these guys can barely spell their own name much less differentiate between right and wrong.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                  • Aug 2002

Originally posted by JediBuffalo
                  And somehow you're surprised?
                  I'm not surprised. A little disheartened. After last year, I had hoped that this team would have learned from Hargrove who twice messed up. This may be the only instance we hear of Lynch or Hardy in a jam till they retire. But people in the lime light have to be much more aware of how they present themselves.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                    • Aug 2002

Originally posted by JediBuffalo
                    Again, you're surprised by either of their actions? Most of these guys can barely spell their own name much less differentiate between right and wrong.
                    That's what I mean about the character and performance. Some players are just great players who have a difficult time away from football.

Comment

• streetkings01
                      • Jul 2006

I'm not surprised. A little disheartened. After last year, I had hoped that this team would have learned from Hargrove who twice messed up. This may be the only instance we hear of Lynch or Hardy in a jam till they retire. But people in the lime light have to be much more aware of how they present themselves.
                      So what about the other millions of people in the world who get into trouble with the law? People do get into trouble you know athlete, actors, politicians, etc... things happen where all human even athletes!

Comment

• LABillsFan
                        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
                        You ever get in trouble with the law before?
                        As a high school teenager yes, throwing snowballs, firecrackers, a speeding ticket here and there. To this extent? No.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

yeah yeah, and if we had passed on him everyone would have spent all last season saying "we could have had him on our team but this team prefers high character to winning."

It's too bad that it has to be one or the other.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• streetkings01
                            • Jul 2006

As a high school teenager yes, throwing snowballs, firecrackers, a speeding ticket here and there. To this extent? No.
                            You do know that Lynch is a 22yr old millionaire right? You do know that athletes are human too right? You do know that humans make mistakes right?

Comment

• LABillsFan
                              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
                              So what about the other millions of people in the world who get into trouble with the law? People do get into trouble you know athlete, actors, politicians, etc... things happen where all human even athletes!
                              Agree, this may be the only time we hear of an instance with ML involved. My point was how it affects the Bills and the fans. High character equates to not getting in trouble as a whole, High performance will help a team take the next step if they can stay on the field.

People change, but after 2 Hargrove infractions, Hardy in the news and now ML, it's a little tough to swallow right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X