PDA

View Full Version : Who are these idiot witnesses?

Patrick76777
06-06-2008, 07:27 AM
I could have been standing next to Marshawn's truck and watched him get in and I wouldn't say anything!

What kind of Buffalonians are these "Witnesses"?

They should be shipped straight out of town!

justasportsfan
06-06-2008, 07:52 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02qT80O9dugAW/610x.jpg

Michael82
06-06-2008, 08:14 AM
I could have been standing next to Marshawn's truck and watched him get in and I wouldn't say anything!

Agreed. What morons would want to turn in our star RB for getting into the truck? Afterall, we don't know he did it. And without those witnesses, this whole thing goes away. i bet they are patriot fans. :ill:

OpIv37
06-06-2008, 08:21 AM
Agreed. What morons would want to turn in our star RB for getting into the truck? Afterall, we don't know he did it. And without those witnesses, this whole thing goes away. i bet they are patriot fans. :ill:

lynch was probably aiming for them but missed and hit the innocent bystander instead.

Bill Brasky
06-06-2008, 08:21 AM
:rofl: ******* hilarious.

DMBcrew36
06-06-2008, 08:26 AM
she prob don't give a ***** about the bills season. She prob had to google him to find his picture to even be able to say it was him she saw

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2008, 08:27 AM

Seriously. What ****ing douchebags.

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2008, 08:27 AM
she prob don't give a ***** about the bills season. She prob had to google him to find his picture to even be able to say it was him she saw
Typical Canadian. :shakeno:

Mitchy moo
06-06-2008, 09:37 AM
I think it maybe finfan in Buffalo, time to do a little URL tracking and take care of some business.

Typ0
06-06-2008, 10:18 AM
I just can't believe you people are willing to overlook this because he's a football player. That's extreemly sad and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Buffatexas
06-06-2008, 10:20 AM

then who's to say she didnt see this guy?

Jan Reimers
06-06-2008, 10:27 AM
I just can't believe you people are willing to overlook this because he's a football player. That's extreemly sad and you should be ashamed of yourselves.
I hope that most of these posts are some good natured BS. It was a serious accident, and there should be consequences.

If it was Marshawn and he somehow avoids punishment, then he will likely learn nothing and may continue this kind of behavior until he does something worse.