PDA

View Full Version : Lynch NOT At OTA's Today...

raphael120
06-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Marshawn Lynch is not at today's OTA workout with his Bills teammates. He had been in attendance at every other offseason OTA workout prior to today. No word as to whether the hit and run investigation involving his car is the reason for his absence.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

bigbub2352
06-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah in my opinion he needs to be talking to the BPD and get this **** taken care of, take whats coming to him and move on, it was a dumb move by a young kid, we need to have him on the feild and thankfully she wasnt hurt so lets get it over with and MOVE on

Voltron
06-06-2008, 11:17 AM
Yeah in my opinion he needs to be talking to the BPD and get this **** taken care of, take whats coming to him and move on, it was a dumb move by a young kid, we need to have him on the feild and thankfully she wasnt hurt so lets get it over with and MOVE on
I wouldn't call bruising and 7 stitches "not hurt"

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2008, 11:18 AM
I would.

Mitchy moo
06-06-2008, 11:42 AM
Flesh wound.

madness
06-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Lynch absence due to personal issue

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 12:35 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=3545)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>LYNCH ABSENCE DUE TO PERSONAL ISSUE: According to Bills head coach Dick Jauron, Marshawn Lynch informed him that he would not be in attendance today at OTA practice. But his absence was not due to the Buffalo police investigation into the hit-and-run accident involving his car.
"I knew that he would miss today and I knew why he would miss today," said Jauron. "It's a personal issue with him, so I don't feel I have the liberty to discuss it, but it's not related to the other issues that are occurring right now."
This is the first practice Lynch has missed this offseason. When asked if the team needs a distraction like the investigation, Jauron gave the obvious answer.
"I think you know the ansewr to that," he said. "No, none of us need distractions, but these things will pass."
--- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

feelthepain
06-06-2008, 12:47 PM
I would.

Would you be so cavalier if someone hit your child then drove off? You act as if hit and run is the same a warm fuzzy hug. Are you that desperate to see your team succeed?

RockStar36
06-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Would you be so cavalier if someone hit your child then drove off? You act as if hit and run is the same a warm fuzzy hug. Are you that desperate to see your team succeed?

Yes

BuffaloBillsStampede
06-06-2008, 01:34 PM
I for one am that desperate for my team to succeed. 7 stitches is nothing and you can get bruising from anything. He shouldn't have done what he did, but it happened and I wont root against one of my favorite players because of something like this.

RockStar36
06-06-2008, 01:38 PM
I was let down by him but I won't condemn him considering we've all made some pretty big mistakes around the age of 22.

Voltron
06-06-2008, 02:10 PM
I was let down by him but I won't condemn him considering we've all made some pretty big mistakes around the age of 22.
And from what I know none of us became a millionare at age 21 :scratch:

I am extremely disappointed in him and his teammates should be too. He put the team in a bad position in more than just one way. If it is shown that he was involved at all, whether he was just in the car or actually driving, Roger Goodell will suspend him, 2 to 4 games at least. He has brought bad publicity to the team and the city. Both need bad publicity about as much as the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Midwest</st1:place> needs more rain.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Lefty2985
06-06-2008, 02:17 PM
ok what happened was a mistake no doubt. but ppl are getting to hang hungry on this. its a misdemeanor and he wont do jail time. 7 stiches is nothing i got that droping a plate over my hand trying to catch it it didnt even hurt.

RockStar36
06-06-2008, 02:23 PM
If this was a constant issue with Lynch then he would be suspended. I highly doubt Goodell will suspend him for the first time. Especially considering that she wasn't seriously hurt.

Dr. Lecter
06-06-2008, 02:28 PM
BTW, he is having Lasik surgery today.

And it is questionable whether or not he gets suspended. Look at Lance Briggs.

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2008, 04:26 PM
No I wouldnt but this is such a gay point to bring up. The fact of the matter is it wasn't any one I know there fore I am not going to muster up the fake outrage many others have.

THATHURMANATOR
06-06-2008, 04:27 PM
If it is shown that he was involved at all, whether he was just in the car or actually driving, Roger Goodell will suspend him, 2 to 4 games at least.
I wouldnt say that is a guarantee either way.

evol4276
06-06-2008, 07:37 PM
says in the ota notes it was a personal matter, thats all.

YardRat
06-06-2008, 07:45 PM

So he can see pedestrians better when he's driving?

Cntrygal
06-06-2008, 08:00 PM

I had LASIK and I LOVE it!

Dr. Lecter
06-06-2008, 09:09 PM

That was my first thought......

Dr. Lecter
06-06-2008, 09:09 PM
I had LASIK and I LOVE it!

Me too!

Romes
06-06-2008, 09:16 PM

:rofl:

zone
06-06-2008, 09:21 PM
We don't even know the story, how do you know this wasn't a dumb crack head wondering out in to the street?

If my kid was in the road at 3 am or if I was for that matter I would watch out for cars because they are bigger than me and they would hurt me if I got in the way.

Look both ways before you cross. Nothing good happens on the streets after 3am.

YardRat
06-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Nothing good happens on the streets after 3am.

Unless you've got fifty bucks and aren't too choosy.