PDA

View Full Version : What I dont get about the Eye Witnesses

Mitchell55
06-06-2008, 12:30 PM
How they could say that Lynch drove the car, but they couldnt even of helped the girl off the street. Say your going down the street, you see a girl get hit by a car. What are you going to do? Normally you would help her. So why would police believe people that Lynch drove the car, when those same people couldnt think to help the girl who just got hit.

gr8slayer
06-06-2008, 01:29 PM
Yup, in Texas the witness who didn't help the girl after being hit would be in trouble as well.

RockStar36
06-06-2008, 01:33 PM
I think something like that was addressed in the final Seinfeld episode as well.

Look, not saying he is innocent or guilty but if the cops really had something on him they would've done it by now. It's being dragged out.

acehole
06-06-2008, 01:41 PM
How they could say that Lynch drove the car, but they couldnt even of helped the girl off the street. Say your going down the street, you see a girl get hit by a car. What are you going to do? Normally you would help her. So why would police believe people that Lynch drove the car, when those same people couldnt think to help the girl who just got hit.

Best case here is he gets fined and possibly sued by the woman.

The league and or the Bills might suspend him a few games for his trouble.

We have plenty of capable rb's to fill the gap/void if there is one.

Embarassing..yes....show of bad character...yes...the end of lynches career...no.

LtFinFan66
06-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Did they say that nobody helped her:idunno:

Ebenezer
06-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Did they say that nobody helped her:idunno:
I don't think that has been reported...at first they did say she laid in the street for a "while".