X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

HIt and Run

Is this inhumane regardless of the extent of injury?

Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL

HARTFORD, Conn. (June 5) - A 78-year-old man is tossed like a rag doll by a hit-and-run driver and lies motionless on a busy city street as car after car goes by. Pedestrians gawk but do nothing. One driver stops briefly but then pulls back into traffic. A man on a scooter slowly circles the victim before zipping away.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • JerseyBoofaloBills
    • Aug 2006

Re: HIt and Run

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    Is this inhumane regardless of the extent of injury?

Get breaking news and the latest headlines on business, entertainment, politics, world news, tech, sports, videos and much more from AOL

HARTFORD, Conn. (June 5) - A 78-year-old man is tossed like a rag doll by a hit-and-run driver and lies motionless on a busy city street as car after car goes by. Pedestrians gawk but do nothing. One driver stops briefly but then pulls back into traffic. A man on a scooter slowly circles the victim before zipping away.
    yes, but its not like no one helped her out..she was obviously fine if she took herself to the hospital..these are two totally different stories.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DemBillsOwn2151
      yes, but its not like no one helped her out..she was obviously fine if she took herself to the hospital..these are two totally different stories.

I wasn't trying to point out the action or lack there of the bystanders but the driver of the car.

Whoever was driving the car of Lynch did the same thing but thankfully resulted in way lesser injury.
      sacrifice1

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
        • Aug 2006

I wasn't trying to point out the action or lack there of the bystanders but the driver of the car.

Whoever was driving the car of Lynch did the same thing but thankfully resulted in way lesser injury.
        oh ya i completely understand..are you saying whoever the driver was cause you know it wasnt lynch? or that your just unsure an dont wanna say that it was lynch driving?

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Where does it say she took herself to the hospital? All reports I have ready said she was taken via an Ambulance.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

oh ya i completely understand..are you saying whoever the driver was cause you know it wasnt lynch? or that your just unsure an dont wanna say that it was lynch driving?

I didn't accuse Lynch or anyone of driving the car. NOtice I said WHOEVER? BUt we do know it was his car. His responsibility.

IF someone uses your gun in a crime, you better be ready to answer questions.
            sacrifice1

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
              • Aug 2006

I didn't accuse Lynch or anyone of driving the car. NOtice I said WHOEVER? BUt we do know it was his car. His responsibility.

IF someone uses your gun in a crime, you better be ready to answer questions.
              haha ya i know..

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                Where does it say she took herself to the hospital? All reports I have ready said she was taken via an Ambulance.
                she walks out with minor injuries..please dude, unless she came out with two broken legs, im sure she coulda drove herself..she's just looking for the cash, which she'll get.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Like I said before, he broke the law but got lucky that she was dumb enough to get up instead of realizing that she had just been hit by a $100,000 car. Had she been smart she would have laid there and claimed she had a hurt neck or something and sued him for the maximum allowed by NY State.

Thankfully she's not that smart and got up and walked herself to help. Either way Lynch ****ed up but got lucky that she wasn't hurt; that leads me to believe that he likely won't serve any time and MIGHT get a couple of games at most.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

she walks out with minor injuries..please dude, unless she came out with two broken legs, im sure she coulda drove herself..she's just looking for the cash, which she'll get.
                    Whoever had the gun "you're honor, I shot her but it's just a flesh wound. Can I go now?"
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Whoever had the gun "you're honor, I shot her but it's just a flesh wound. Can I go now?"
                      Had she been hurt the crime he will be charged with would have been more severe.

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                        • Aug 2006

chances are, you're shooting at a HER you'll be aiming for the heart..those arent flesh wounds..im just saying.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                          that leads me to believe that he likely won't serve any time and MIGHT get a couple of games at most.
                          IF he did it.
                          sacrifice1

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

IF he did it.
                            He did it, and he if didn't he's still liable since it was his car.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

That doesn't dispute the reports that she was taken to the hospital in an ambulance and did not drive herself.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X