• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Final Call: Tickets to Bills Games - Final Arrangements

Folks, I have gone through and determined who gets what tickets. It was more based on the number in each party and how they fit into who bought how many. For the home opener, Clump and Mikey were able to get six each and Lecter was able to get four. The other tickets were all purchased by Clump. To the others that wanted tickets - we are really sorry. The rules this year just prevented us from getting enough for everybody.

The list is as follows:

Seattle
    Mad Bomber - 5 from Clump
    mybills - 3 from Mikey
    CTBills97 - 4 from Lecter
    MBBedard - 2 from Mikey
    HBF - 1 - 1 from Clump

Cleveland
    Miyagi - 1
    Lawesome97 - 2
    Yordad - 3

SF
    Madness - 2

Chargers
    HBF - 2

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • clumping platelets

Re: Final Call: Tickets to Bills Games - Final Arrangements

does NOT get his ticket until he asscups us both

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
      does NOT get his ticket until he asscups us both
      you may have both asscuppings...I will only accept one from his wife.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

How many still need tickets? There are opener tickets available. If you want, I can call them later this morning after work. Or you guys could always go back there....

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
            How many still need tickets? There are opener tickets available. If you want, I can call them later this morning after work. Or you guys could always go back there....
            you better check with the Bills...according to Lecter Seattle and Cleveland are sold out.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
              you better check with the Bills...according to Lecter Seattle and Cleveland are sold out.
              I only heard that Cleveland was sold out.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Wow! Apparently we are lucky that we got what we got. I was checking out TBD and Jack said that the game is sold out and the ticket office said no more tickets will be available for now. It sounds like they might even change around their annual TBD home opener party.

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

To help us out, next year...every season ticket holder that can, should buy extras for the home opener to sell to Zoners.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

To help us out, next year...every season ticket holder that can, should buy extras for the home opener to sell to Zoners.
                    Mikey...hold off planning next year until next year gets here. If the season ticket base keeps going up who knows what the rules will be. Clump heard that there may have only been between 4,000 and 7,000 seats available for the Cleveland game when the office opened on Thursday.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                      Mikey...hold off planning next year until next year gets here. If the season ticket base keeps going up who knows what the rules will be. Clump heard that there may have only been between 4,000 and 7,000 seats available for the Cleveland game when the office opened on Thursday.
                      4,000-7,000?!?! That's crazy! If that's the case, I'm shocked that I was still able to get 6 by 10:20am.

Then again, I did hear that the Jim Kelly Club holders were allowed to start buying individuals on Wednesday. So maybe they were allowed a bunch....

Comment

• Ebenezer
                        Give me a minute...
                        • Jul 2002

4,000-7,000?!?! That's crazy! If that's the case, I'm shocked that I was still able to get 6 by 10:20am.

Then again, I did hear that the Jim Kelly Club holders were allowed to start buying individuals on Wednesday. So maybe they were allowed a bunch....
                        plus the seats that the team has to keep for the other team, league officials, etc, etc.

Comment

• hammerbillsfan
                          • Aug 2005

Thanks again to Clump and Eb for standing in line and getting us tickets!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Yes, Club Seat holders were able to buy extra seats on Wednesday

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
                              Yes, Club Seat holders were able to buy extra seats on Wednesday
                              I wonder if they were limited to 6 per account. I'm betting No.

Comment

Working...
                              X