PDA

View Full Version : It's dark out

Cntrygal
06-07-2008, 09:32 PM
and there's a crazy neighbor out mowing his yard. Granted, it's not raining.... but it's supposed to be clear in the morning (after sunup).

chernobylwraiths
06-07-2008, 09:39 PM
and there's a crazy neighbor out mowing his yard. Granted, it's not raining.... but it's supposed to be clear in the morning (after sunup).

Does he have lights on his mower?

Cntrygal
06-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Nope! In fact, I can't even see him right now from where I'm sitting (cause I have the light on in the living room and I'm not near the window)... but I can hear the mower still running.

This is the same neighbor that his son (step son... wife's son.... errr someone's son...) almost had the cops busting in the front door a couple weeks ago. It was pretty exciting - like a version of COPS. (good thing we have the HOA to keep us high class!!!)

chernobylwraiths
06-07-2008, 09:49 PM
HOA?

Looks like you have some work to do to become the scourge of the community.

Cntrygal
06-07-2008, 09:55 PM
HOA (homeowners association)

I know.... these clowns are not going to make it easy. ****ers.

I thought he might have been done mowing - cause the mower was off for a few minutes... but he just fired it back up.

clumping platelets
06-07-2008, 10:32 PM
My neighbor last summer was mowing his lawn at 7 am. He then left messages on neighborhood doors apologizing for it. He and his wife had to go out of town due to a family emergency and didn't know how long they would be out of town. Since it had rained for about a week straight, he hadn't been able to mow his lawn and didn't want to leave his lawn uncut. A number of neighbors told him that he could have just asked somebody to mow for him but nobody complained. He had never mowed his lawn that early before

Cntrygal
06-07-2008, 10:36 PM
The neighbor seems to be done now.

The sound of his mower wasn't bothering me - it just seems weird to mow the lawn when it is DARK out.

Al the Bills Fan
06-07-2008, 10:47 PM
My neighbor is on of those Bob Villa types and he is always out in his yard banging on something at like 7:00 - 7:30 am. We are usually awake by then anyway so it doesn't bother me, the neighbor on the otherside gets royally pissed.

Cntrygal
06-07-2008, 10:53 PM
When I lived in Oklahoma I would always start mowing my lawn by 7am - if I didn't there was no way I'd get it finished before the temps were 100+. Of course, I didn't have any neighbors to worry about there though.

Larry
06-08-2008, 06:34 PM
My neighbor last summer was mowing his lawn at 7 am. He then left messages on neighborhood doors apologizing for it. He and his wife had to go out of town due to a family emergency and didn't know how long they would be out of town. Since it had rained for about a week straight, he hadn't been able to mow his lawn and didn't want to leave his lawn uncut. A number of neighbors told him that he could have just asked somebody to mow for him but nobody complained. He had never mowed his lawn that early before
Should have burned a cross in his yard while he was gone. Then apologized.