PDA

View Full Version : On Lynch

PECKERWOOD
06-08-2008, 01:31 AM
Does anybody think that a fellow member of the team may have turned him in? That is the only credible witness, imho. I'm sorry but at 3AM, pitch black at night, it's awfully hard to spot out who is driving the vehicle. If Lynch holds his tongue and if everybody in the car holds their tongues, the police won't be able to prove who was driving, therefore they cannot charge anybody with a crime. I've heard that the pictures taken, only got the back license plate number and wasn't helpful at all in identifying the driver.

YardRat
06-08-2008, 06:48 AM
No.

Unless it was Freddie Jackson :D

Confused
06-08-2008, 08:44 AM
shaud!!!!!! that little mutherfricker has had it out for lynch since day one.!!!!!!

DMBcrew36
06-08-2008, 08:55 AM
snitches get stitches

zone
06-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Does anybody think that a fellow member of the team may have turned him in? That is the only credible witness, imho. I'm sorry but at 3AM, pitch black at night, it's awfully hard to spot out who is driving the vehicle. If Lynch holds his tongue and if everybody in the car holds their tongues, the police won't be able to prove who was driving, therefore they cannot charge anybody with a crime. I've heard that the pictures taken, only got the back license plate number and wasn't helpful at all in identifying the driver.
No but this is exactly why he won't be charged with anything. It's 3am and pitch black, the only people on the street are drunk or cracked out, how credible of a witness is that?

Mitchy moo
06-08-2008, 10:14 AM
His car stands out, a Porsche is driven downtown by either a movie star or pro athlete in Buffalo.

patmoran2006
06-08-2008, 10:58 AM
you are aware this video was captured by a police camera on the corner of Delaware and Chippewa, right?

zone
06-08-2008, 11:03 AM
The video shows him driving? no... that is exactly why nothing has been done to this point.

RockStar36
06-08-2008, 11:17 AM
you are aware this video was captured by a police camera on the corner of Delaware and Chippewa, right?

If they had Lynch on video behind the wheel AFTER the incident he would already have a warrent for his arrest. This is dragging out because they don't have enough evidence. So they sit their and wrongfully accuse the man.

He probably did it but he is doing the best thing in his interest but shutting up and not saying anything because both him and his lawyer know that they can't fully prove it.

Mitchy moo
06-08-2008, 11:18 AM
The video shows him driving? no... that is exactly why nothing has been done to this point.
The dude abides, LOL.

SpillerThrills
06-08-2008, 11:22 AM

if this video exists, and shows clearly that Lynch WAS behind the wheel then he would have been arrested already...... the police clearly don't have enough for a warrant or else they would have done something already..