• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LifetimeBillsFan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Aug 2004

Lee Evans To Be On ESPN-2 "First Take" Monday AM

ESPN has been announcing on "Mike and Mike In The Morning" that Lee Evans will appear on their "First Take" program on ESPN-2 starting at 10 am. And, that he will discuss his thoughts on the outlook for the Bills this up-coming season.

They have not indicated when precisely Evans will be on the show, but I thought I would post this as a FYI for those who might be able to catch the show.

If you do catch it, please post a summary for those of us who cannot. Thanks!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.
  • Bruce is Loose
    • Jul 2002

Re: Lee Evans To Be On ESPN-2 "First Take" Monday AM

I caught the end of this - nothing too exciting in what I saw.

Says there is not much he can do about the Lynch situation other than support him.
    He mentioned JP but it was a single sentence and I dont recall what it was - I think something about him trying to help the team in whatever we he can blah blah.
    His last movie he watched was sex and the city...
    He likes his wings mild.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

He said that people thought that there were issues last year with Edwards and said there was nothing to that. Also said it was Edwards job this year and for him to lead this team. Said he has communicated a lot more with Edwards this season to be on the same page on the field. Comparing the 2 quarterbacks he said JP and Trent are 2 different QB's in that Trent is very smart, quick with reads and has lots of potential.

Comment

• yordad
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by The Spaz
        He said that people thought that there were issues last year with Edwards and said there was nothing to that. Also said it was Edwards job this year and for him to lead this team. Said he has communicated a lot more with Edwards this season to be on the same page on the field. Comparing the 2 quarterbacks he said JP and Trent are 2 different QB's in that Trent is very smart, quick with reads and has lots of potential.
        "Comparing the 2 quarterbacks he said JP and Trent are 2 different QB's in that Trent is very smart, quick with reads and has lots of potential." You typed that is a way that implies Lee was implying JP isn't smart or quick. I'm pretty sure Lee wasn't implying that.
        "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by yordad
          "Comparing the 2 quarterbacks he said JP and Trent are 2 different QB's in that Trent is very smart, quick with reads and has lots of potential." You typed that is a way that implies Lee was implying JP isn't smart or quick. I'm pretty sure Lee wasn't implying that.
          He never mentioned the strengths of JP. I'm sure he wasn't implying that either but he only mentioned the positives about Trent.

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tanked
            Oh man, say it aint so.
            I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by tanked
              He likes his wings mild.
              i wonder if he went to see that with his boyfriend.. wtf.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The Spaz
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                i wonder if he went to see that with his boyfriend.. wtf.
                No he said his wife.

Comment

• DrGraves
                  • Mar 2008

maybe he should be working on settling the contract thing and not watching sex and the city

Comment

• The Spaz
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DrGraves
                    maybe he should be working on settling the contract thing and not watching sex and the city
                    That's for his agent.

Comment

Working...
                    X