PDA

View Full Version : Lee Evans To Be On ESPN-2 "First Take" Monday AM

LifetimeBillsFan
06-09-2008, 06:19 AM
ESPN has been announcing on "Mike and Mike In The Morning" that Lee Evans will appear on their "First Take" program on ESPN-2 starting at 10 am. And, that he will discuss his thoughts on the outlook for the Bills this up-coming season.

They have not indicated when precisely Evans will be on the show, but I thought I would post this as a FYI for those who might be able to catch the show.

If you do catch it, please post a summary for those of us who cannot. Thanks!

Bruce is Loose
06-09-2008, 10:27 AM
I caught the end of this - nothing too exciting in what I saw.

Says there is not much he can do about the Lynch situation other than support him.
He mentioned JP but it was a single sentence and I dont recall what it was - I think something about him trying to help the team in whatever we he can blah blah.
His last movie he watched was sex and the city...
He likes his wings mild.

The Spaz
06-09-2008, 10:33 AM
He said that people thought that there were issues last year with Edwards and said there was nothing to that. Also said it was Edwards job this year and for him to lead this team. Said he has communicated a lot more with Edwards this season to be on the same page on the field. Comparing the 2 quarterbacks he said JP and Trent are 2 different QB's in that Trent is very smart, quick with reads and has lots of potential.

yordad
06-09-2008, 04:45 PM
He said that people thought that there were issues last year with Edwards and said there was nothing to that. Also said it was Edwards job this year and for him to lead this team. Said he has communicated a lot more with Edwards this season to be on the same page on the field. Comparing the 2 quarterbacks he said JP and Trent are 2 different QB's in that Trent is very smart, quick with reads and has lots of potential."Comparing the 2 quarterbacks he said JP and Trent are 2 different QB's in that Trent is very smart, quick with reads and has lots of potential." You typed that is a way that implies Lee was implying JP isn't smart or quick. I'm pretty sure Lee wasn't implying that.

The Spaz
06-09-2008, 05:10 PM
"Comparing the 2 quarterbacks he said JP and Trent are 2 different QB's in that Trent is very smart, quick with reads and has lots of potential." You typed that is a way that implies Lee was implying JP isn't smart or quick. I'm pretty sure Lee wasn't implying that.

He never mentioned the strengths of JP. I'm sure he wasn't implying that either but he only mentioned the positives about Trent.

mybills
06-09-2008, 05:31 PM

Oh man, say it aint so. :ill:

Tatonka
06-09-2008, 08:00 PM
He likes his wings mild.

i wonder if he went to see that with his boyfriend.. wtf.

The Spaz
06-09-2008, 08:34 PM
i wonder if he went to see that with his boyfriend.. wtf.

No he said his wife.:bandwagon

DrGraves
06-10-2008, 03:50 PM
maybe he should be working on settling the contract thing and not watching sex and the city

The Spaz
06-10-2008, 05:44 PM
maybe he should be working on settling the contract thing and not watching sex and the city

That's for his agent.