PDA

View Full Version : Bills BLASTED in Canton paper.

Patrick76777
06-09-2008, 09:24 AM
http://www.cantonrep.com/index.php?ID=415808&Category=17&subCategoryID=26

You won't get Buffalo fans to cry about losing four straight 1990s Super Bowls. At least, you shouldn't. Not now.

In hindsight, such suffering seems heavenly. The Super Bills of Levy and Kelly went 13-3, 13-3, 11-5 and 12-4 in their anything-but-regular seasons.

Today's Bills are good bets to finish this decade without appearing in a single playoff game.

OpIv37
06-09-2008, 09:30 AM
once again, what bothers me about articles like this is not that people write them or that they're bashing the team- it's that the team has been bad enough to deserve it.

Pinkerton Security
06-09-2008, 09:31 AM
"A No. 92 overall pick, Edwards started roughly half his rookie year and posted a weak 70.4 passer rating."

And what was the AMAZING Vince Young's QB rating last year, his 2nd in the league? 71.1

His PROBOWL first year?? 66.7

And dont even get me started about them sh**ing on us about playoffs, we have been in one of the toughest (until recently) divisions in football while the NFC conferences have generally been weaker.

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 09:31 AM
It's hard to argue with any of the points made.

feelthepain
06-09-2008, 10:05 AM
"A No. 92 overall pick, Edwards started roughly half his rookie year and posted a weak 70.4 passer rating."

And what was the AMAZING Vince Young's QB rating last year, his 2nd in the league? 71.1

His PROBOWL first year?? 66.7

And dont even get me started about them sh**ing on us about playoffs, we have been in one of the toughest (until recently) divisions in football while the NFC conferences have generally been weaker.

No we haven't! Recently? You mean since 99, That's what you call recently? This division has been a one horse race since the last time the Bills made the playoffs. Oh sure the Dolphins and Jets have had a few good years since 99, but neither has hardly been able to compete with the Pats. This division is a joke and has been for a while now.

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 10:06 AM
No we haven't! Recently? You mean since 99, That's what you call recently? This division has been a one horse race since the last time the Bills made the playoffs. Oh sure the Dolphins and Jets have had a few good years since 99, but neither has hardly been able to compete with the Pats. This division is a joke and has been for a while now.
Yeah thanks to the Dolphins, good job "bro"

feelthepain
06-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Yeah thanks to the Dolphins, good job "bro"

No, the Bills are easily the worst team in the division since 99, so actually it's thanks to your losers more then anyone else.

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 10:09 AM
No, the Bills are easily the worst team in the division since 99, so actually it's thanks to your losers more then anyone else.
Yeah, your 1-15 goes a long to way backing up your point "bro." You were one of the worst teams in history "bro."

PromoTheRobot
06-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Your ability to talk smack when you team is so putrid is adorable. How do you do it? Drugs?

PTR

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Your ability to talk smack when you team is so putrid is adorable. How do you do it? Drugs?

PTR
He lives in his mothers basement at 43 years of age; never having touched a real woman will do that for you.

feelthepain
06-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Yeah, your 1-15 goes a long to way backing up your point "bro." You were one of the worst teams in history "bro."

Look BRO, one season BRO is one season BRO, there have been 8 season since 99 BRO, and the Bills BY FAR have the worst record over the last 8 seasons BRO, they have the least amoutn of wins, least amount of playoffs, and worst offensive and defensive avg. since 99 BRO!!!!!!!!!

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 10:16 AM
Look BRO, one season BRO is one season BRO, there have been 8 season since 99 BRO, and the Bills BY FAR have the worst record over the last 8 seasons BRO, they have the least amoutn of wins, least amount of playoffs, and worst offensive and defensive avg. since 99 BRO!!!!!!!!!
It's ok "bro," everyone knows the Dolphins have been the joke of the league for years now, we love the Dolphins, its an automatic two wins for us year in and year out. Don't worry about it "bro," Culpepper will lead you to the dream land... or was that Ricky Williams? Or Wanny? Oh wait it was Saben right? Or was it Cam and his dream of an offense? Oh yeah now I remember it was A.J. Feeley? Or was it.........

Sorry, you confuse me every year with your promise that someone new with the Dolphins is going to be the turning point, remember your rant about Joey Porter last year? :snicker:

feelthepain
06-09-2008, 10:20 AM
It's ok "bro," everyone knows the Dolphins have been the joke of the league for years now, we love the Dolphins, its an automatic two wins for us year in and year out. Don't worry about it "bro," Culpepper will lead you to the dream land... or was that Ricky Williams? Or Wanny? Oh wait it was Saben right? Or was it Cam and his dream of an offense? Oh yeah now I remember it was A.J. Feeley? Or was it.........

Sorry, you confuse me every year with your promise that someone new with the Dolphins is going to be the turning point, remember your rant about Joey Porter last year? :snicker:
It's OK BRO,Everyone knows you're clueless, bias and immature!

Dr. Lecter
06-09-2008, 10:22 AM
OK, everybody let's relax a little.

BTW, who really cares what a writer in Canton has to say?

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 10:23 AM
What's funny about your statement is your the only one on this entire message board that thinks I'm bias in anyway :snicker:

Immature like being 43 and still living off of mommy and daddy?

Clueless? Hardly, I know exactly where my team stands and don't make stupid claims like Culpepper is going to win us a Super Bowl within his first two years on the team, or that Joey Porter is going to lead the league in sacks, or that Saben is going to lead the team to the Super Bowl within his first two years, or that.......

What's great is you come here instead of Fin Heaven because your own teams fans can't stand you.

Bill Brasky
06-09-2008, 12:21 PM
BTW, who really cares what a writer in Canton has to say?

I do! Their NFL team has been crushing the last few years....

FlyingDutchman
06-09-2008, 12:28 PM

Hey Magoo, the Bills record against the Phins since 04 is 7-1. What does that make the Dolphins?

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Hey Magoo, the Bills record against the Phins since 04 is 7-1. What does that make the Dolphins?
You didn't hear? The Dolphins won a Super Bowl before most of us were born (well except Lecter and Historian anyway) and the Bills haven't so that clearly makes them the better team.

FlyingDutchman
06-09-2008, 12:34 PM

Oh yeah and if youre going back til '99, the Bills are 11-7 against the Phins. So once again, what does that mean for the Phins if you cant even hang with us? God youre clueless, its sad.

The Answer
06-09-2008, 12:36 PM

You won't get Buffalo fans to cry about losing four straight 1990s Super Bowls. At least, you shouldn't. Not now.

In hindsight, such suffering seems heavenly. The Super Bills of Levy and Kelly went 13-3, 13-3, 11-5 and 12-4 in their anything-but-regular seasons.

Today's Bills are good bets to finish this decade without appearing in a single playoff game.

"Yes, the Bills are banking on Edwards, picked late in the third round last year. God bless them for seeming to love him, but quarterbacks drafted in third rounds seldom pan out."

Why even argue with this clown - after all only QB's drafted in the 1st round are guaranteed to succeed in this league. :oops:

~The Answer

imbondz
06-09-2008, 01:15 PM
well, technically we were in the playoffs this decade. 01.08.00

Dr. Lecter
06-09-2008, 01:17 PM
well, technically we were in the playoffs this decade. 01.08.00

The decade started in 2001. Technically.

imbondz
06-09-2008, 01:20 PM
right, but most people consider 2000 included in the millenium.

HAMMER
06-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Is FTP really 43? Good God, I'm even more astonished than I have been for the last several years if that is the case.

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Is FTP really 43? Good God, I'm even more astonished than I have been for the last several years if that is the case.
Was off by a year..

Date of Birth:
May 10, 1966
How did you find our site?:
another website
Biography:
Man enough to kick any of your girly @$$e$!!!
Interests:
sports,computers,lifting weights
arch,draftsmen

ublinkwescore
06-09-2008, 02:38 PM
[/U][/B]
wow

Pinkerton Security
06-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Was off by a year..

arch,draftsmen

So THATS the reason hes so ignorant...hes more than one person!! hes got multiple personalities! maybe im his other personality....o jeez

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 02:50 PM
So THATS the reason hes so ignorant...hes more than one person!! hes got multiple personalities! maybe im his other personality....o jeez
:snicker:

feelthepain
06-09-2008, 03:03 PM
Gosh this thread has turned into a bunch of losers acting like children, no shock really, you're Bill fans it's what childish losers do.

HughC
06-09-2008, 03:04 PM

The story out of the canton paper is a very good example of a member of the media twisting facts (statistics, in this case) to fit his agenda. Apparently he's a bit insecure about the (lack of) success of the two NFL teams from his home state so he wants to convince himself they are not the worst. Since few NFL fans take the Lions or Cardinals franchises very seriously, he decides to take on a closer rival.

So the best season the Browns have had in the last eight years is one win better than the Bills best year, and the Bengals best was two wins better.

Whoop-de-diddly-do.

Like anybody even considers one ten win non-playoff year to be oh, so superior to a nine win non-playoff season.

If I wanted to, I can take those same statistics and make the Browns and Bengals look inferior. For example, the Bills have not had back to back double-digit losing seasons in that period, but the Bengals lost ten or more games three straight years, and then the Browns lost ten or more four straight years, for a total of seven consecutive double digit losing seasons for an Ohio team. Or I could point out that while the Bills and Bengals are both twenty games under .500 in that span, the Browns are 32 games under.

I expect this kind of drivel on a message board, but not from a newspaper. Very lame writing, in my opinion.

The Answer
06-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Gosh this thread has turned into a bunch of losers acting like children, no shock really, you're Bill fans it's what childish losers do.

FTP - don't be a doushe. If they were saying the same crap about the Dolphins you'd be all over it. In fact I have read a lot more negative articles about miami than I have buffalo this offseason.

Bottom line everybody is 0-0 right now.

~The Answer

gr8slayer
06-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh the irony of you calling people childish is just too much :roflmao:

Pinkerton Security
06-09-2008, 03:22 PM
the funny thing is, his first post was in response to mine saying that the AFC east has been tough, pretty much giving props to the phins and jets and pats. shows how far he'll sink to disagree with one of our opinions.

Devin
06-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Good lord. Keep this thread on track fellas.

FlyingDutchman
06-09-2008, 03:56 PM

Dont children turn to name calling when they dont have a legitimate arguement? Checkmate.

FlyingDutchman
06-09-2008, 03:59 PM

example

FlyingDutchman
06-09-2008, 04:00 PM
dude next time just dont say anything, this just makes you look even more desperate. That might be hard to do but it does.

xXSpIkes5IXx
06-09-2008, 04:44 PM
62-66
53-75
61-67
91-37

There are the 4 teams in the AFC east's records since the last time the bills made the playoffs.

guess which record goes with which team....!

ParanoidAndroid
06-09-2008, 05:33 PM
My guess is:
Pats: 91-37
Bills: 62-66
NYJ: 61-67
Phish: 53-75

am I right?

xXSpIkes5IXx
06-09-2008, 06:46 PM
No actually,

You got all of them wrong but New England...